Dana Bash always looks depressed. But in any case, she'd be a better president than Kamala

forkintheroad7

Platinum Member
Apr 22, 2024

Yeh, people who look depressed all the time actually have my respect more than .. say, people who are laughing their asses off all the time, even though few these days find much funny RE what's going on.. I can TOTALLY relate to feeling depressed.. with the Invasion going on.. babies being murdered up to the 9th month---

Yeh, I don't like Bash or Harris, but the DNC would have been better to have nominated Bash (or just about anyone else) for president. Being in the "news" business (that's what some people call cnn anyhow..) Ms Bash knows more ... Oh wait.. not a high bar there, but she knows more than the dim clowns who are running..

I doubt any dim can beat Trump, though.. :)

Selling your soul to Satan by becoming a right-wing shill should cause depression.

Plus, Harris humiliated her in front of the whole world.

No wonder Dana is depressed.

Even worse, the Trump cult is tossing her under the bus now.

Let this be a lesson to everyone. No matter how loyal of a servant your are, the Trump cult will always stab you in the back. Always.

1725401209627.jpeg

people probably think I am depressed, because I rarely smile unless there's something amusing going on, but I have Jesus so... well, every now and then I do get kind of.. what you might call depressed but it's not like the depression i used to feel when I lived without my Faith.

too bad everyone doesn't appreciate Jesus

who BTW would make a very good president LOL

Some day, when He comes back, maybe He will kind of be that... :)

Both of them look like rescue mutts that have been at the shelter a little too long.... approaching their expiration dates. They're begging for a treat (or a dick)....

Communism sucks the fucking life out of people... especially women. :laughing0301:

kamala-harris-dana-bash-interview-1200x630.jpg

Selling your soul to Satan by becoming a right-wing shill should cause depression.

Plus, Harris humiliated her in front of the whole world.

No wonder Dana is depressed.

Even worse, the Trump cult is tossing her under the bus now.

Let this be a lesson to everyone. No matter how loyal of a servant your are, the Trump cult will always stab you in the back. Always.

Take note, everyone, ^^^this is what happens to loyal DemoKKKrats like Dana Bash who take one tiny step off the plantation.

Vote accordingly.

Both of them look like rescue mutts that have been at the shelter a little too long.... approaching their expiration dates. They're begging for a treat (or a dick)....

Communism sucks the fucking life out of people... especially women. :laughing0301:

View attachment 1005974
LOL

Where did you get that picture of harris NOT laughing???!!

wow, dude.. it's a miracle!

Yeh, people who look depressed all the time actually have my respect more than .. say, people who are laughing their asses off all the time, even though few these days find much funny RE what's going on.. I can TOTALLY relate to feeling depressed.. with the Invasion going on.. babies being murdered up to the 9th month---

Yeh, I don't like Bash or Harris, but the DNC would have been better to have nominated Bash (or just about anyone else) for president. Being in the "news" business (that's what some people call cnn anyhow..) Ms Bash knows more ... Oh wait.. not a high bar there, but she knows more than the dim clowns who are running..

I doubt any dim can beat Trump, though.. :)
no. she would no9t. she is just ano9ther maga blonde.

after weeks of "we need to ask important questions," all she could come up with is "when did you become black?

o'm foe citting off all advertising on networks like fox and cnn. . they are not "the press"

Forum List

Back