Dance for me monkey.

BULLDOG

Diamond Member
Jun 3, 2014
In the lead up to last night's debate, Harris and her team openly revealed their strategy was to poke and ridicule his ego until he couldn't take it anymore, and he would display his petty childish conspiracy believing self. For trump, crowd size, his standing amongst the famous and infamous, and his station in life are paramount. The daunting task of leading our country with concern for all citizens is far down the list of his priorities. She stuck to her plan, and she was right. He started out mostly calm, but with each barb she threw his face turned redder, and he became madder. At the end he was reduced to the same old conspiracy spreading child we have all come to know. Ranting about eating cats and killing babies after birth showed the fool he is. Harris told him "DANCE FOR ME MONKEY" and he danced.

Last edited:
In the lead up to last night's debate, Harris and her team openly revealed their strategy was to poke and ridicule his ego until he couldn't take it anymore, and he would display his petty childish conspiracy believing self. For trump, crowd size, his standing amongst the famous and infamous, and his station in life are paramount. The daunting task of leading our country with concern for all citizens is far down the list of his priorities. She stuck to her plan, and she was right. He started out mostly calm, but with each barb she threw his face turned redder, and he became madder. At the end he was reduced to the same old conspiracy spreading child we have all come to know. Ranting about eating cats and killing babies after birth showed the fool he is. Harris told him "DANCE FOR ME MONKEY" and he danced.

It was hilarious. He would rather talk about crowd sizes at his rallies then the border. Lol.

The Haitians are terrified that Trump's lies have turned them into a target.

Ok now I gotta go look it up.

At about 7 minutes.

For context, Cliff was in the hospital and no one came to visit him. His feelings hurt, he hires a shrink type to help overcome his need to share trivial knowledge though shock aversion therapy. After being shock several times, he throws the guy out of the bar...

Somebody apparently told Potato that wearing the other guy’s hat would be a sign of American solidarity on this tragic date.

Assuming that’s true, I’m close to tempted to actually give a prop to Potato.

After he was done dancing for her he looked like this. This is Trumpy leaving the stage.

kqzr1ww9k4od1.jpeg

Somebody apparently told Potato that wearing the other guy’s hat would be a sign of American solidarity on this tragic date.

Assuming that’s true, I’m close to tempted to actually give a prop to Potato.

He was actually pretty good natured about it all, I'll give him credit for that.

We all knew Harris couldn't debate policy so it was a given she would make a clown of herself aided by the moderator side show.

Forum List

Back