🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Dangerous Denial: Just 29% Of Democrats Say Orlando Was An Islamic Terror Attack

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
If there was ever proof that Dims are a bunch of brainwashed drones, this is it.

Radical Islam: Omar Mateen could not have been more clear or more emphatic about his motivation for killing 49 people and wounding 53 others at an Orlando gay nightclub. [snip] Yet when Gallup surveyed the public about the attack, just 29% of Democrats said that it was an act of Islamic terrorism.

You must remember that Obama told them it wasn't so they have to accept it. So many of us have been conditioned to believe that the president, whoever he is, is telling the truth and that he cares. The fact that the average democrat viewed the pope more favorably because Obama 'blessed' him should make it pretty obvious how much their exist a cult like status around this man.

You must remember that Obama told them it wasn't so they have to accept it. So many of us have been conditioned to believe that the president, whoever he is, is telling the truth and that he cares. The fact that the average democrat viewed the pope more favorably because Obama 'blessed' him should make it pretty obvious how much their exist a cult like status around this man.
Unless said president is a Republican, then suddenly everything he says is a lie.

If there was ever proof that Dims are a bunch of brainwashed drones, this is it.

Radical Islam: Omar Mateen could not have been more clear or more emphatic about his motivation for killing 49 people and wounding 53 others at an Orlando gay nightclub. [snip] Yet when Gallup surveyed the public about the attack, just 29% of Democrats said that it was an act of Islamic terrorism.

You and many will disagree with me but Mateen was insane. He pledged himself to Al Qaeda then Hezbollah and at the end ISIL and if anyone knows about the different groups, well this just insanity.

Hezbollah is Iranian backed and is hated by Al Qaeda and ISIL and would kill each other as much as they would love to kill us.

So yeah he claimed it was in the name of certain groups but the reality is he was nuts!

I would say it was a Insane nutter hate crime from a Islamic background...

You and many will disagree with me but Mateen was insane. He pledged himself to Al Qaeda then Hezbollah and at the end ISIL and if anyone knows about the different groups, well this just insanity.

Hezbollah is Iranian backed and is hated by Al Qaeda and ISIL and would kill each other as much as they would love to kill us.

So yeah he claimed it was in the name of certain groups but the reality is he was nuts!

Anyone who takes Islam seriously is nuts. So what have you proved?

I agree. As more comes out about his history it seems this guy was batshit nuts. He latched onto an ideology just as batshit, and murdered 49 people as a result.

I agree. As more comes out about his history it seems this guy was batshit nuts. He latched onto an ideology just as batshit, and murdered 49 people as a result.

allah akbar.

It's funny how all the people who are "batshit crazy" always "latch onto" the Muslim ideology.

It's funny how all the people who are "batshit crazy" always "latch onto" the Muslim ideology.
This is what makes being around liberals dangerous. It won't belong until they'll
become suicide bombers themselves to appease the Muslim community.

"Dangerous Denial: Just 29% Of Democrats Say Orlando Was An Islamic Terror Attack"

Nonsense.

Those democrats are just as wrong as you and other rightwing bigots.

And the danger is indeed the unwarranted bigotry and hate directed at Muslims by most on the right, and conservatives’ denial of the fact that Islam is not to ‘blame’ for Orlando.

Orlando was a tragic mass murder committed by a sick, deranged individual, not a mass murder committed by a religion.

And that 71 percent of democrats correctly understand that individuals alone are responsible for their actions, not religions, indicates that the vast majority of democrats are not hateful bigots with regard to Muslims and Islam.

Pity the same cannot be said for republicans.

You mean like Timothy McVeigh, Adam Lanz, and those guys?

"Dangerous Denial: Just 29% Of Democrats Say Orlando Was An Islamic Terror Attack"

Nonsense.

Those democrats are just as wrong as you and other rightwing bigots.

And the danger is indeed the unwarranted bigotry and hate directed at Muslims by most on the right, and conservatives’ denial of the fact that Islam is not to ‘blame’ for Orlando.

Orlando was a tragic mass murder committed by a sick, deranged individual, not a mass murder committed by a religion.

And that 71 percent of democrats correctly understand that individuals alone are responsible for their actions, not religions, indicates that the vast majority of democrats are not hateful bigots with regard to Muslims and Islam.

Pity the same cannot be said for republicans.

the delusions of psychotics do not arise out of thin air-------they are VERY OFTEN rooted in
religion

Someone summed up Obama today quite well...Obama is a teenage girl who thinks...Like I know radical Islamist want to kills us but like if I'm nice to them OMG like they will like me on face book.

You mean like Timothy McVeigh, Adam Lanz, and those guys?

No---timothy McVeigh and adam lanz latched onto different ideologies

Forum List

Back