"Dangerous Donald"??? I love it! That's right Hil....he is dangerous!!!

I like that Donny Danger name! :lol:

I've always thought his mouth makes him dangerous, long before this airplane crash and have noted on several occasions that The Don, has Foot in Mouth Disease.

It is an interesting name --- in the "Carlos" sense.

giphy.gif

Awesome gif!!

God damn....this is the most entertaining election of all time. 2020 is gonna be a bore.

Like you.

As usual, the only defense for Trump is Clinton bashing. Reality is leading officials at the Pentagon and CIA has agreed with Clinton that Trump is dangerous, will cause military officers to refuse his orders, can not be trusted with control of the nation's nuclear weapons, can not be trusted with sensitive secret information and if elected cause a mass resignation of CIA agents and officials. That is the reality that causes Trump defenders to deflect away from Trump and addressing why he is a danger.
Holy shit! The only thing that would put me over the top is if Bigfoot decided to leave the country. Do you know if he had any comments on a Donald trump presidency?

I like that Donny Danger name! :lol:

I've always thought his mouth makes him dangerous, long before this airplane crash and have noted on several occasions that The Don, has Foot in Mouth Disease.

It is an interesting name --- in the "Carlos" sense.

giphy.gif

Awesome gif!!

God damn....this is the most entertaining election of all time. 2020 is gonna be a bore.

From the same gif horse:

DonaldTrumpLightningStrike.gif

Donny Danger....love it.....and Hillary can be called Hillarious.

Isn't this shit a hoot??? Hillary is counting on dominating the female vote. And she's decided to paint Donny Danger as the bad boy of the election.

And what do we know about women.....and bad boys???? Watch out America....."Donny Danger" is at the door for your wife.

View attachment 75720

When does this stop being trolling and start looking like a weird man crush?

Call Trump anything and the same sycophants will just nod and agree its cool

Dangerous! Oh yeah!

Disasterous! More Please!

Under Investigation for fraud! I LOVE FRAUD!

Liberals can't help but make Trump even more appealing!! Crooked Hillary is trying to nickname him "Dangerous Donald". The risky one. As opposed to her.....the reliably CROOKED one.

Dangerous???

Thats right Hil.....he is dangerous!!!!

The Orange Boy is dangerous in his own mind.

Hey....that Top Gun video....you were in the Navy in those days. Was it cowboy pilots like Maverick that drove you to lesbianism....when they turned you down haha?? You could've been Iike the hot blonde chick in the movie who landed Mav....except for the hot part.

So....you cannot stand up for your thread, you have to personally attack another poster? Are you always such a weak, sad little poster?

BTW, they were filming Top Gun when I got to Miramar.....Tom Cruise is a short little shit who pissed everyone off on base and got sick in his flight glove (no air bags on an F-14) on the taxiway. :lol:

Isn't this shit a hoot??? Hillary is counting on dominating the female vote. And she's decided to paint Donny Danger as the bad boy of the election.

And what do we know about women.....and bad boys???? Watch out America....."Donny Danger" is at the door for your wife.

View attachment 75720

Oh that ship sailed a LOOONG time ago.

It was YUUUUGE.

View attachment 75720

It was YUUUUGE.

Oh....now of all people OBAMA VOTERS are gonna accuse Trump voters of having a man crush?

You people literally admitted to having a sexual "thrill running up your leg" in His presence.

View attachment 75720

It was YUUUUGE.

Oh....now of all people OBAMA VOTERS are gonna accuse Trump voters of having a man crush?

You people literally admitted to having a sexual "thrill running up your leg" in His presence.

Did I now.

Link?

View attachment 75720

It was YUUUUGE.

images-jpeg.75720

Who posted this?

View attachment 75720

It was YUUUUGE.

images-jpeg.75720

Who posted this?

I did and the point obviously went over your head.

Hillary is gonna try to paint Donald as the dangerous bad boy....while she tries to woo young female voters. Huge mistake on her part.

View attachment 75720

It was YUUUUGE.

images-jpeg.75720

Who posted this?

Hillary is gonna try to paint Donald as the dangerous bad boy....while she tries to woo young female voters. Huge mistake on her part.
Cankles lost the young females to grandpa Bernie.

View attachment 75720

It was YUUUUGE.

images-jpeg.75720

Who posted this?

I got the point, you think this election is about being attracted sexually to a candidate like you are to Trump. And silly women will be overtaken by the tingling in their lady parts from....Donald Trump lol and their brains rendered powerless

It was YUUUUGE.

images-jpeg.75720

Who posted this?

I got the point, you think this election is about being attracted sexually to a candidate like you are to Trump. And silly women will be overtaken by the tingling in their lady parts from....Donald Trump lol and their brains rendered powerless

No. Not sexually. Just the psychological effect of being warned of someone who is dangerous....but charismatic.

In many ways....Trump's campaign is very very similar to Obamas 2008 one which....policy issues aside....was politically one of the more brilliant campaigns of all time.

It was YUUUUGE.

images-jpeg.75720

Who posted this?

No. Not sexually. Just the psychological effect of being warned of someone who is dangerous....but charismatic.

Sorry but the pic you used is to a dating site. Maybe you meant to get a pic from MajorLeagueVOTING.com

images-jpeg.75720

Who posted this?

Sorry but the pic you used is to a dating site. Maybe you meant to get a pic from MajorLeagueVOTING.com

Ha is it?? I got it from a Google search for bad boy image. The "attract women" words perfected it since my point was about young female voters. I don't frequent dating sites so I didn't know. Thanks for informing us.

Forum List

Back