Danish teen girl will be charged for fighting off rapist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, your child rape example and the OP example. Two cases, and I'm done being called nasty names.

No, your child rape example and the OP example. Two cases, and I'm done being called nasty names.

Seems it's all he knows.
Well, I've enjoyed some of his posts in the past. I didn't notice the name calling before. I have to stop conversing with him on this topic. I'd rather not get mad and retaliate.

What I know is not a goddamned one of you knows how to keep two thoughts in your tiny minds at the very same time like two people, and they both broke the fucking law so, they both have to face the penalty of law. End of discussion...

Now if the teenage girl had pulled out a gun and shot the would be rapist to death I would have been on the other side of this. Pepper spray should not be illegal.

Well, I'd like to hug her myself. Bravo for getting away and not being raped. I'd said that pepper spray law deserves a re--look.
Look all you like, she still broke the fucking law eh? And, does the law not apply, equally?
Yes, she broke the law AND she prevented herself from being raped. IN this case, I think the law is unjust.
So? Does that make it okay to ignore the law once broken?
When it comes to women protecting ourselves, you betcha!
Terrific. Your total lack of respect for the laws of society is noted. As long as it's justified in your tiny mind, or other places, laws are only for others...
If 'your law' doesn't allow for self defense to hell with your law.

Now if the teenage girl had pulled out a gun and shot the would be rapist to death I would have been on the other side of this. Pepper spray should not be illegal.
IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU THINK! It's Illegal to own it and use it there...................................................................... therefore...............................................she broke the goddamn law. Clear enough for you now?

Stop shouting and name calling. Go to the Flame Zone and light yourself up.

Pepper spray is legal in all 50 states of America. I see no problem with this girl having defended herself. YOU are out of your mind, raging and name calling. Not rational a bit

Pepper spray is legal in all 50 states of America. I see no problem with this girl having defended herself. YOU are out of your mind, raging and name calling. Not rational a bit
Did you not read the FUCKING OP? Or the title? Oh, of course not. She's not in the USA, dumbfuck, and she broke the law where she lives so tell us, do laws actually matter? Or do they only matter if you feel good about them?

This is interesting. Here we have an example of a male post who wants to prosecute a woman for using pepper spray. All the women posters are in agreement and he gets uglier and uglier by the second when he's losing the debate.

If 'your law' doesn't allow for self defense to hell with your law.
My law does, with legal weapons. Does your law allow for ILLEGAL weapons, yes or no?
If your law is unjust again to hell with your law.
Oh, so now any law that you find unjust you just say the hell with eh? Well goody for me because I've decided that stopping at red lights is for pussies and any cop that stops be me for not stopping is an agent of Satan and deserves death. What a great deal, for me, I just pick and choose what laws, like this teenage girl, I will actually obey. And weapons, fuck laws on that, I'll carry any illegal weapon I want to and you can't say a thing. What a deal.

This is interesting. Here we have an example of a male post who wants to prosecute a woman for using pepper spray. All the women posters are in agreement and he gets uglier and uglier by the second when he's losing the debate.
I'm losing the debate? They're charging her with a crime, for breaking the law by having and using an illegal weapon. Care to try again?

Rape is crime of violence, of domination. When a woman defends herself successfully from an assault, most decent people celebrate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back