Danish teen girl will be charged for fighting off rapist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a legit question.
It was nothing of the kind. Learn, goddamn it. Rational debate is not based on personal or subjective experience.

Says who? YOU? LOL
Yes, says me. The personal experience of another is none of your fucking business in a rational debate. Learn to stick to what matters, or shut your goddamned mouth until you do.

I stopped letting others tell me what to do or say a long while back. Loosen up and smile...it is good for ya. :)
Grow up, and then maybe what you say just might matter. Personal experience is none of your fucking business, and also not a part of rational debate. Now you know.

It was a legit question.
It was nothing of the kind. Learn, goddamn it. Rational debate is not based on personal or subjective experience.

Says who? YOU? LOL
Yes, says me. The personal experience of another is none of your fucking business in a rational debate. Learn to stick to what matters, or shut your goddamned mouth until you do.
How do you expect to make her. Or anyone for that matter. You're a yellow coward that crawls under the bed on his belly.
I don't need to "make her". If she isn't a useless trolling **** like you, no one will need to. Got it?

Here you go bitch, ask **** about her rapes and sex life? Oh wait, that would be rude, and fucking irrelevant. Never mind...

Last edited:
It was a legit question.

Says who? YOU? LOL

I stopped letting others tell me what to do or say a long while back. Loosen up and smile...it is good for ya. :)
Grow up, and then maybe what you say just might matter. Personal experience is none of your fucking business, and also not a part of rational debate. Now you know.

I know you think so. 'Bout it.

It was a legit question.

Says who? YOU? LOL
How do you expect to make her. Or anyone for that matter. You're a yellow coward that crawls under the bed on his belly.
I don't need to "make her". If she isn't a useless trolling **** like you, no will need to. Got it?

Here you go bitch, ask **** about her rapes and sex life? Oh wait, that would be rude, and fucking irrelevant. Never mind...

I don't consider rape anyone's sex life. Maybe that's just me though.

Says who? YOU? LOL
I don't need to "make her". If she isn't a useless trolling **** like you, no will need to. Got it?

It's not part of their sex life, and that's also none of your fuckin' business, or relevant to a rational debate. Clear?

Says who? YOU? LOL

It's not part of their sex life, and that's also none of your fuckin' business, or relevant to a rational debate. Clear?
You are such a nasty, horrible excuse of a troll, I'm putting you on ignore now too. I do hope you end up with no one to talk to. Your views on what happened to this poor girl are utterly vile, as usual. Ciao.

You are such a nasty, horrible excuse of a troll, I'm putting you on ignore now too. I do hope you end up with no one to talk to. Your views on what happened to this poor girl are utterly vile, as usual. Ciao.
Yes, my outrageous view that using a banned weapon means you have......................................................................committed a crime. How terrible of me.

And worthless ****, GFY...

Says who? YOU? LOL

pppfffttt

pppfffttt
usb-tampon-2.jpg

I'm surprised pepper spray is illegal. It makes sense to me for a woman to defend herself if she's attacked. Are they trying the would be rapist for his crime too?

I'm surprised pepper spray is illegal. It makes sense to me for a woman to defend herself if she's attacked. Are they trying the would be rapist for his crime too?
He's on the loose, while she has admitted to breaking the law, even though defending herself was the right thing to do, she just did it with an illegal weapon but oh, they just want to hug her and ignore the fucking laws, like she did.

pepper spray?

stupid Germans

a kalash sounds better to me......you know a AK47 toy

He's on the loose, while she has admitted to breaking the law, even though defending herself was the right thing to do, she just did it with an illegal weapon but oh, they just want to hug her and ignore the fucking laws, like she did.
Well, I'd like to hug her myself. Bravo for getting away and not being raped. I'd said that pepper spray law deserves a re--look.

pppfffttt
usb-tampon-2.jpg

Got one stuck up your butt?? LOL

pppfffttt
usb-tampon-2.jpg

Nope, I shit you out many posts back.

Well, I'd like to hug her myself. Bravo for getting away and not being raped. I'd said that pepper spray law deserves a re--look.
Look all you like, she still broke the fucking law eh? And, does the law not apply, equally?

Look all you like, she still broke the fucking law eh? And, does the law not apply, equally?
Yes, she broke the law AND she prevented herself from being raped. IN this case, I think the law is unjust.

pppfffttt
usb-tampon-2.jpg

Nope, I shit you out many posts back.

That's for sure. At least you admit it.

Yes, she broke the law AND she prevented herself from being raped. IN this case, I think the law is unjust.
So? Does that make it okay to ignore the law once broken?

The point of the law is to ban certain weapons, a law she broke. Do the crime, do the time (or the 75$ fine in her case).

HAHAHA. You hypocrite liberals are too much. You defend 40 million foreign invaders illegally living in america but if someone breaks a law in defending themselves you say - Anyone who breaks the law has to pay.
I am most likely one of the most liberal people on the planet and I support this woman having prevented a rape, even though the pepper spray is illegal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back