Danish teen girl will be charged for fighting off rapist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell us why you would rather have her be raped than defend herself. That's what you wished would have happened to her.
Nope. Now you tell us why teenage girls who break the law shouldn't be charged?

Then you do support her being raped if you oppose her defending herself. There are two options and you've stated you opposed her defending herself.
Nope. Defending herself, which I support, is not what she is being charged with, now is it?

Tell us why you would rather have her be raped than defend herself. That's what you wished would have happened to her.

Then you do support her being raped if you oppose her defending herself. There are two options and you've stated you opposed her defending herself.
Nope. Defending herself, which I support, is not what she is being charged with, now is it?

If the way she did it was the only way SHE felt she could do it and any other method wouldn't have done the job, you'd still support her being charged. In other words, you don't care is she was raped as long as she followed the law.

If the way she did it was the only way SHE felt she could do it and any other method wouldn't have done the job, you'd still support her being charged. In other words, you don't care is she was raped as long as she followed the law.
Wrong as usual. He committed a crime, and she committed a crime so, why shouldn't they both be charged?

Come on, smart guy, stop avoiding the damn question and be a man, for once.

Wrong as usual. He committed a crime, and she committed a crime so, why shouldn't they both be charged?

Come on, smart guy, stop avoiding the damn question and be a man, for once.

So you do think her getting raped is OK if the only way should could have defended herself was how she did it and you don't like it.

Are you saying if the only way you could defend yourself involved breaking the law and your life would end if you didn't, you choose the latter?

Are you saying if the only way you could defend yourself involved breaking the law and your life would end if you didn't, you choose the latter?
Answer the question. Why shouldn't she be charged with using a banned weapon?

She defended her life. I would do the same thing for myself and my family. Apparently, you wouldn't which means you don't care for them. You've proven that more than once.

She defended her life. I would do the same thing for myself and my family. Apparently, you wouldn't which means you don't care for them. You've proven that more than once.
Answer the question, worse pussy than this teenage girl. She used an illegal weapon, why shouldn't she be charged with a crime?

Answer the question, worse pussy than this teenage girl. She used an illegal weapon, why shouldn't she be charged with a crime?

I answered it. She defended her life and I put that above what something that would keep her from doing it does.

You answer mine pussy or run like the little minority bitch you are.

I answered it. She defended her life and I put that above what something that would keep her from doing it does.

She used an illegal weapon, why shouldn't she be charged with a crime?

She used an illegal weapon, why shouldn't she be charged with a crime?

I answered your question twice retard. I put her life above what a piece of paper says. Since you place the piece of paper at the top, you put it above her life. It's obvious.

Seems you won't answer mine. Run like a little ****** bitch you are.

[

I answered your question twice retard. I put her life above what a piece of paper says. Since you place the piece of paper at the top, you put it above her life. It's obvious.

That is not an answer. She used an illegal weapon, why shouldn't she be charged with a crime?

[

That is not an answer. She used an illegal weapon, why shouldn't she be charged with a crime?

I guess I need to lower the level so you'll understand. She defended her life that's why she shouldn't be charged.

If that's not good enough, I'll give you my answer face to face.

[

I guess I need to lower the level so you'll understand. She defended her life that's why she shouldn't be charged.
Well that's a start of an answer. So in your tiny mind having an illegal weapon is okay as long as you use it to defend yourself.

How about if she had used an illegal weapon to steal a purse, changed or not charged?

As for face to face, you'd need one of these, little man.
stool-for-kids-by-collect-furniture.jpg

And you'd still be looking up, at your better...

I have pepper spray, and you better believe I will use it too.

The point of the law is that self defense is illegal. If she is raped and murdered that person has committed a crime. It's a matter for the police. She should have died. That is what is expected if her.

The point of the law is that self defense is illegal. If she is raped and murdered that person has committed a crime. It's a matter for the police. She should have died. That is what is expected if her.
The point of the law is to ban certain weapons, a law she broke. Do the crime, do the time (or the 75$ fine in her case).

The point of the law is to ban certain weapons, a law she broke. Do the crime, do the time (or the 75$ fine in her case).
She was supposed to die like a good girl.

She was supposed to die like a good girl.
No, she was supposed to fight back, if she didn't mind getting hurt in the process, and obey the law on illegal weapons.

It was so much an invitation but baiting him to prove he wasn't as smart as he claimed. He proclaimed he was smarter and that I would go go to the mods and whine that he was picking on me. I posted what I did and proclaimed he would go to the mods. Seems I was correct and he was wrong.

I don't know that it has anything so much to do with intellect as witb moral character, or lack thereof. We are talking, after all, about someone who would rather see a young woman raped and possibly murdered, than allow her the means to defend against such an attack.

The weapons are illegal for a reason. That reason is to prevent someone from fighting back against someone willing to use force.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back