Danish teen girl will be charged for fighting off rapist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The point of the law is that self defense is illegal. If she is raped and murdered that person has committed a crime. It's a matter for the police. She should have died. That is what is expected if her.
The point of the law is to ban certain weapons, a law she broke. Do the crime, do the time (or the 75$ fine in her case).
She was supposed to die like a good girl.
No, she was supposed to fight back, if she didn't mind getting hurt in the process, and obey the law on illegal weapons.

You ever been raped?

The point of the law is that self defense is illegal. If she is raped and murdered that person has committed a crime. It's a matter for the police. She should have died. That is what is expected if her.
The point of the law is to ban certain weapons, a law she broke. Do the crime, do the time (or the 75$ fine in her case).

Amazing isn't it?

No, she was supposed to fight back, if she didn't mind getting hurt in the process, and obey the law on illegal weapons.

You ever been raped?
Would that be any of your fucking business? No...

HAHAHA. You hypocrite liberals are too much. You defend 40 million foreign invaders illegally living in america but if someone breaks a law in defending themselves you say - Anyone who breaks the law has to pay.

You ever been raped?

I will take that as a no. ;)

You ever been raped?

Take that as whatever you please, it's none of your fucking business, nor does it change two criminal acts.

HAHAHA. You hypocrite liberals are too much. You defend 40 million foreign invaders illegally living in america but if someone breaks a law in defending themselves you say - Anyone who breaks the law has to pay.
It's nothing like 40 million, and they are also subject to the law.

You ever been raped?

Take that as whatever you please, it's none of your fucking business, nor does it change two criminal acts.

LIL touchy there. Sorry to have disturbed you. :question:

You ever been raped?

You should be...

You ever been raped?

You should be...

Well, you can put me on ignore if you wish. I WILL post what I want, within the rules. It was just a question. I saw no need to get your panties in a twist...but oh well.

You should be...

Well, you can put me on ignore if you wish. I WILL post what I want, within the rules. It was just a question. I saw no need to get your panties in a twist...but oh well.
Don't fucking ask what isn't any of your goddamed business. Learn, and grow up.

You should be...

Do me a favor sweetie. Shut up being such an ass. I merely asked a simple question. YOU didn't have to answer.

You should be...

Do me a favor sweetie. Shut up being such an ass. I merely asked a simple question. YOU didn't have to answer.
And you shouldn't have asked, bitch.

You should be...

And you shouldn't have asked, bitch.

It was a legit question. I would not have minded if you had asked it of me.
And of course I should have asked. It was on topic, and I was curious.

It was a legit question.
It was nothing of the kind. Learn, goddamn it. Rational debate is not based on personal or subjective experience.

Says who? YOU? LOL
Yes, says me. The personal experience of another is none of your fucking business in a rational debate. Learn to stick to what matters, or shut your goddamned mouth until you do.

I stopped letting others tell me what to do or say a long while back. Loosen up and smile...it is good for ya. :)

It was a legit question.
It was nothing of the kind. Learn, goddamn it. Rational debate is not based on personal or subjective experience.

Says who? YOU? LOL
Yes, says me. The personal experience of another is none of your fucking business in a rational debate. Learn to stick to what matters, or shut your goddamned mouth until you do.
How do you expect to make her. Or anyone for that matter. You're a yellow coward that crawls under the bed on his belly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back