Danish teen girl will be charged for fighting off rapist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm surprised pepper spray is illegal. It makes sense to me for a woman to defend herself if she's attacked. Are they trying the would be rapist for his crime too?
He's on the loose, while she has admitted to breaking the law, even though defending herself was the right thing to do, she just did it with an illegal weapon but oh, they just want to hug her and ignore the fucking laws, like she did.
Well, I'd like to hug her myself. Bravo for getting away and not being raped. I'd said that pepper spray law deserves a re--look.
Look all you like, she still broke the fucking law eh? And, does the law not apply, equally?
Yes, she broke the law AND she prevented herself from being raped. IN this case, I think the law is unjust.
So? Does that make it okay to ignore the law once broken?

When it comes to women protecting ourselves, you betcha!

The point of the law is to ban certain weapons, a law she broke. Do the crime, do the time (or the 75$ fine in her case).

HAHAHA. You hypocrite liberals are too much. You defend 40 million foreign invaders illegally living in america but if someone breaks a law in defending themselves you say - Anyone who breaks the law has to pay.
I am most likely one of the most liberal people on the planet and I support this woman having prevented a rape, even though the pepper spray is illegal.
She's a teenager, who used an illegal weapon. Law and order, yes or no?

How do you expect to make her. Or anyone for that matter. You're a yellow coward that crawls under the bed on his belly.
I don't need to "make her". If she isn't a useless trolling **** like you, no will need to. Got it?

Here you go bitch, ask **** about her rapes and sex life? Oh wait, that would be rude, and fucking irrelevant. Never mind...
I don't consider rape anyone's sex life. Maybe that's just me though.
It's not part of their sex life, and that's also none of your fuckin' business, or relevant to a rational debate. Clear?
You are such a nasty, horrible excuse of a troll, I'm putting you on ignore now too. I do hope you end up with no one to talk to. Your views on what happened to this poor girl are utterly vile, as usual. Ciao.
Yes, my outrageous view that using a banned weapon means you have......................................................................committed a crime. How terrible of me.

And worthless ****, GFY...
Here's how I see it. The rapist committed a crime assaulting that woman and the woman used an illegal substance to defend herself. My question is why haven't they caught the guy? Which was the more harmful crime?

The point of the law is to ban certain weapons, a law she broke. Do the crime, do the time (or the 75$ fine in her case).

HAHAHA. You hypocrite liberals are too much. You defend 40 million foreign invaders illegally living in america but if someone breaks a law in defending themselves you say - Anyone who breaks the law has to pay.
I am most likely one of the most liberal people on the planet and I support this woman having prevented a rape, even though the pepper spray is illegal.
I salute the kid for doing what she needed to do to stay safe.

He's on the loose, while she has admitted to breaking the law, even though defending herself was the right thing to do, she just did it with an illegal weapon but oh, they just want to hug her and ignore the fucking laws, like she did.
Well, I'd like to hug her myself. Bravo for getting away and not being raped. I'd said that pepper spray law deserves a re--look.
Look all you like, she still broke the fucking law eh? And, does the law not apply, equally?
Yes, she broke the law AND she prevented herself from being raped. IN this case, I think the law is unjust.
So? Does that make it okay to ignore the law once broken?
When it comes to women protecting ourselves, you betcha!
Terrific. Your total lack of respect for the laws of society is noted. As long as it's justified in your tiny mind, or other places, laws are only for others...

I don't need to "make her". If she isn't a useless trolling **** like you, no will need to. Got it?

Here you go bitch, ask **** about her rapes and sex life? Oh wait, that would be rude, and fucking irrelevant. Never mind...
It's not part of their sex life, and that's also none of your fuckin' business, or relevant to a rational debate. Clear?
You are such a nasty, horrible excuse of a troll, I'm putting you on ignore now too. I do hope you end up with no one to talk to. Your views on what happened to this poor girl are utterly vile, as usual. Ciao.
Yes, my outrageous view that using a banned weapon means you have......................................................................committed a crime. How terrible of me.

Here's how I see it. The rapist committed a crime assaulting that woman and the woman used an illegal substance to defend herself. My question is why haven't they caught the guy? Which was the more harmful crime?
Two crimes were committed so why would that matter? Should only the more serious crime be punished?

When they catch the guy who assaulted her, THEN they could charge her. If I were her I'd rather pay a fine then try and recover from rape.

Two crimes were committed so why would that matter? Should only the more serious crime be punished?
Yes, and the law about pepper spray ought to be changed. Pepper spray is nothing compared to being raped violently.

So you are therefore saluting her for being in possession, and then using, an illegal weapon. You planning to stand on that one, yes or no?

So you are therefore saluting her for being in possession, and then using, an illegal weapon. You planning to stand on that one, yes or no?
Yes, I am.

When they catch the guy who assaulted her, THEN they could charge her. If I were her I'd rather pay a fine then try and recover from rape.
So, I walk into a police station and say I was fucking a child but then a guy tried to kill me so I want him found, and they just what, ignore my lesser crime?

So, I walk into a police station and say I was fucking a child but then a guy tried to kill me so I want him found, and they just what, ignore my lesser crime?
I hope they bust your ass for fucking a child.

Yes, I am.
Terrific. You just gave a pass to every felon in America with an illegal weapon, as long as they only use it to defend themselves. Congrats, dumbass.

I hope they bust your ass for fucking a child.
Oh, but you just said only the more serious crime counts. How about making up your mind, dumbshit?

Yes, I am.
Terrific. You just gave a pass to every felon in America with an illegal weapon, as long as they only use it to defend themselves. Congrats, dumbass.
And you gave a pass to a rapist. TWICE.

Yes, and the law about pepper spray ought to be changed. Pepper spray is nothing compared to being raped violently.
Hey, two crimes, but only the more serious one matters. What a great way to run a justice system. Why yes, judge, I was selling drugs to kids but then this guy shot me so, I'm innocent and you can't charge me...

Yes, I am.
And you gave a pass to a rapist. TWICE.
He gets no pass. He's a criminal, and so is she. Fucking think, for once.

Bad enough when countries outlaw guns, but pepper spray???

Teen fights off ‘rapist,’ now she faces charges

jan 26 2016 A 17-year-old Danish girl who successfully fended off a would-be rapist by using pepper spray is now facing the likelihood of criminal charges, because the popular defense item is against the law.

The assailant allegedly knocked her to the ground, unbuttoned her pants and tried to undress her.

The girl was able to prevent herself from being assaulted any further by whipping out her pepper spray and using it on the attacker. However, authorities now say the young woman could be the one who is criminally charged.

“It is illegal to possess and use pepper spray, so she will likely be charged for that,” local police spokesman Knud Kirsten told TV Syd.
Liberalism at it's worst.
It's not Liberalsim, fuckwad!

Whatever. We started out with ONE case and you want to make it some law or order absolute. I don't. I've stated my position. I'm done.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back