Danish teen girl will be charged for fighting off rapist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A very good example why America should not envy nor attempt to duplicate European policies, but then again liberals believe strongly that the progressive European experiment is a success. So you outlaw gun ownership, control and silence freedom of speech, expropriate property for the good of the whole, then outlaw all forms of self protection because its good for everyone, in the meantime all their politicians and high ranking party members are surrounded by armed security guards. Interesting in how this works out.

I think we are seeing an example of someone that doesn't think much of women. Guess we need to take that into consideration. ;)

I think we are seeing an example of someone that doesn't think much of women. Guess we need to take that into consideration. ;)
I would have suggested that women in Denmark know how to kick a rapist where it hurts, AND organize to make pepper spray legal

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
I think a great deal of women, and girls, and even teenage girls, all of whom are required to...............................................................................................................wait for it........................................................................................................O B E Y T H E F U C K I N G L A W...

A very good example why America should not envy nor attempt to duplicate European policies, but then again liberals believe strongly that the progressive European experiment is a success. So you outlaw gun ownership, control and silence freedom of speech, expropriate property for the good of the whole, then outlaw all forms of self protection because its good for everyone, in the meantime all their politicians and high ranking party members are surrounded by armed security guards. Interesting in how this works out.
I'm a liberal, AND I support women using pepper spray and learning basic skills for self defense.

• Thanks
I would have suggested that women in Denmark know how to kick a rapist where it hurts, AND organize to make pepper spray legal
Hey, what goddamned great idea, Change the Law not Disobey the Law. Did that just pop into your tiny head?

• Thanks
Reactions: idb
Look all you like, she still broke the fucking law eh? And, does the law not apply, equally?
Yes, she broke the law AND she prevented herself from being raped. IN this case, I think the law is unjust.

When the law favors the interests of a violent criminal over that of an innocent victim or prospective victim, then the law is just plain wrong; and goes against the purpose of any legitimate laws. This is a clear indicator of the difference between legitimate government, acting as a servant of the people; and tyrannical, corrupt government.

Look all you like, she still broke the fucking law eh? And, does the law not apply, equally?
Yes, she broke the law AND she prevented herself from being raped. IN this case, I think the law is unjust.

When the law favors the interests of a violent criminal over that of an innocent victim or prospective victim, then the law is just plain wrong; and goes against the purpose of any legitimate laws. This is a clear indicator of the difference between legitimate government, acting as a servant of the people; and tyrannical, corrupt government.
Yes, so let's not ban any form of weapon, you just might be able to use it to defend yourself. And hey, it's all good eh?

All I carry with me is a HUGE voice, an awareness of my surroundings, and an attitude problem. It's served me well. Works with some of the assholes who post here too.

• Thanks
All I carry with me is a HUGE voice, an awareness of my surroundings, and an attitude problem. It's served me well. Works with some of the assholes who post here too.
So, tell us, if you are in possession of an illegal weapon, and the police find out, should you not be charged, yes or no?

So, tell us, if you are in possession of an illegal weapon, and the police find out, should you not be charged, yes or no?

Not if I had been raped and beaten.

Now if the teenage girl had pulled out a gun and shot the would be rapist to death I would have been on the other side of this. Pepper spray should not be illegal.

Neither should a gun. And if a would-be rapist ends up getting killed by his intended victim, then so much the better.
I agree. If someone tries to brutally rape you, it should be ok if they end up 6ft under, IMHO.

Pepper spray when sprayed into the eyes or onto the face, causes severe pain, tearing, and, in some cases, temporary blindness. Just what a woman needs to get away from her would be rape perpetrator.

If 'your law' doesn't allow for self defense to hell with your law.

My law does, with legal weapons. Does your law allow for ILLEGAL weapons, yes or no?

Any government that declares pepper spray to be an “illegal weapon” is a corrupt government, that favors violent criminals over honest citizens.

Why is it that you have such a problem with people, especially young women, having the right and the ability to defend themselves?

What intentions do you have, that you should be so afraid of someone being armed and able to oppose you should you act on those intentions?

Liberalism at it's worst.
It's not Liberalsim, fuckwad!

Not liberalism in the classic sense, but it is certainly the ideology that is known in modern times by that name.
If jerks like you would quit calling it by that false name it will no longer be known by that false name.
The people who preserve and enforce these laws call themselves liberals. Get mighty confusing if we cal them something else. I'm OK with libtards though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back