Danish teen girl will be charged for fighting off rapist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we are seeing an example of someone that doesn't think much of women. Guess we need to take that into consideration. ;)
I think a great deal of women, and girls, and even teenage girls, all of whom are required to...............................................................................................................wait for it........................................................................................................O B E Y T H E F U C K I N G L A W...
When the lawless start dictating that a female cannot protect herself from a rapist again "to hell with the law". Since so many seem to want and are willing to perpetrate a true "war on women" right here in this country it is time to take preemptive measures to insure it does not happen.

This is interesting. Here we have an example of a male post who wants to prosecute a woman for using pepper spray. All the women posters are in agreement and he gets uglier and uglier by the second when he's losing the debate.

Remind me, please—which side of the political spectrum is it that keeps accusing the other of waging a “war on women”?

I think we are seeing an example of someone that doesn't think much of women. Guess we need to take that into consideration. ;)
I think a great deal of women, and girls, and even teenage girls, all of whom are required to...............................................................................................................wait for it........................................................................................................O B E Y T H E F U C K I N G L A W...
When the lawless start dictating that a female cannot protect herself from a rapist again "to hell with the law". Since so many seem to want and are willing to perpetrate a true "war on women" right here in this country it is time to take preemptive measures to insure it does not happen.
Okay, pretty panties, Rod here says fuck law and order, carry any illegal weapons you like.

Okay, pretty panties, Rod here says fuck law and order, carry any illegal weapons you like.
We already know you twist what people say so go ahead as you wish. It does not make it truth.

Pretty panties? Sounds like something a rapist would call a woman.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
It's terrific that she wasn't raped. What's not so terrific, her in possession of and using an ILLEGAL WEAPON. Clear, yet?

If she hadn't possessed and used that “ILLEGAL WEAPON!!!!!!!!!!!!”, then she would have been raped, and she very likely would have been seriously injured or even killed. So no, you are lying when you say you think it's “terrific that she wasn't raped.” Wanting her not to have possessed and used pepper spray is wanting her to have been raped, at the very least, and very likely worse.

This is interesting. Here we have an example of a male post who wants to prosecute a woman for using pepper spray. All the women posters are in agreement and he gets uglier and uglier by the second when he's losing the debate.

Remind me, please—which side of the political spectrum is it that keeps accusing the other of waging a “war on women”?
The one that wants them barefoot and pregnant, not the ones who would be oh so pleased with them if they would just, if their dainty little hearts desire, and they can find it as warm and friendly as a fast asleep soft fuzzy newborn kitten on a hand-knitted heirloom pillow, .....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................OBEY THE FUCKING LAW!

Probably disappointed that none will have anything willingly to do with him. Women being in possession of even mild defensive weapons is a threat to the only perceived hope he has of ever having any intimate contact with a woman.

Says the guy who refers to female posters as "pretty panties". YOU are fucking creepy paint. Misogynist.

I'm thinking to order a whole lot of pepper spray to have on hand just in case the creeps get past the cats and dogs.

It's terrific that she wasn't raped. What's not so terrific, her in possession of and using an ILLEGAL WEAPON. Clear, yet?

If she hadn't possessed and used that “ILLEGAL WEAPON!!!!!!!!!!!!”, then she would have been raped...
That is entirely unknowable, and doesn't matter a damn in this case. She was in possession of, and then used, an ILLEGAL WEAPON, which is a................................................................................................................................................................C R I M E. Clear enough for you now?

Liberalism at it's worst.
It's not Liberalsim, fuckwad!

Not liberalism in the classic sense, but it is certainly the ideology that is known in modern times by that name.
If jerks like you would quit calling it by that false name it will no longer be known by that false name.

That ship sailed a very long time ago. For at least as long as I have been alive and old enough to have any political awareness at all the word “liberal” has been associated with this twisted and evil ideology. It wasn't always as blatant and obvious as it now is about its underlying intentions and principles, but what we can now clearly seeing in it has always been there, not far below the surface.

You are getting creepier by the second.
Creep or not, learn to fucking thinking like an adult. That means keeping more than one thought in your tiny goddamned mind at a time like hey, could two people actually commit a crime at the very same time and maybe, just maybe, they should both face the penalty of the law? Gee, what a concept...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back