Danish teen girl will be charged for fighting off rapist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calling a perp a victim doesn't work for any of us whom you are trying to twist into your way of thinking.

A woman has a right to defend herself against rape. If pepper spray is illegal then the penalty is well worth being raped or murdered.

PMH How would you suggest a woman (or anyone) protect themselves from rape? Or is that too personal too?

A woman has a right to defend herself against rape. If pepper spray is illegal then the penalty is well worth {not} being raped or murdered.
Terrific, we're getting somewhere. So, she broke the law and it's okay to charge her then eh?

• Thanks
Reactions: idb
Calling a perp a victim doesn't work for any of us whom you are trying to twist into your way of thinking.
Speaks volumes doesn't it? He's more concerned about his little rapist pal getting an illegal dose of pepper spray then he is about getting the rapist caught and prosecuted.

A woman has a right to defend herself against rape. If pepper spray is illegal then the penalty is well worth {not} being raped or murdered.
Terrific, we're getting somewhere. So, she broke the law and it's okay to charge her then eh?
I never said it wasn't. I'd say it would completely worth it to survive rape and murder. I say I disagree with the law.

I'm thinking to order a whole lot of pepper spray to have on hand just in case the creeps get past the cats and dogs.
A huge number of Danes went to Germany to buy pepper spray recently. Germany practically sold out.
Great, and they are all breaking the law, if they bring that shit home eh?
Yeah, you can't get away with rape. What a rub.
Let me help you out. Rape is against the law there. Pepper spray is also against the law there. Either is a crime. Got it?

And. reported.

I never said it wasn't. I'd say it would completely worth it to survive rape and murder. I say I disagree with the law.
Well hell's bells, finally we can charge her for a criminal act since she used an illegal weapon. Will wonders never cease...

Speaks volumes doesn't it? He's more concerned about his little rapist pal getting an illegal dose of pepper spray then he is about getting the rapist caught and prosecuted.

I think he's more worried about what might happen if he ever works up the nerve to try it himself.

No comparison between the two. None.

PMH is more concerned for the rapist than the teenager who protected herself from rape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back