Dark Legacy: Did George Bush Murder John F. Kennedy?...

seven farts in a row from the agent trolls.
:9::9::9::9::9::9::9:

Never fails,anytime someone starts a JFK thread or one on government corruption taking place around here,the government paid trolls penetrate it and derail any kind of mature discussion that takes place with childish posts like these below.:cuckoo:

First of all a "you tube video" is not a historic documentary unless you are a pop-culture educated fool. George W. Bush was about 17 years old when Kennedy was assassinated and his father was beginning a political career as a county GOP chairman. It ain't likely that either one was on the grassy knoll that day.

Is there a conspiracy that you don't believe in?

sometimes i marvel at the nonsense people will waste their time on.

and of course the last seven farts committed by the other trolls.

Instead of lookin at the evidence,they just dismiss it and come back with childish one liners.never fails.:cuckoo: as always,it gets highjacked by the paid governemtn hacks around here.

^ Always deflecting attention away from his Mentor, HW

^ Rimjob must be a paid agent troll.

what they also fail to mention is that Joe Kennedy also had ties to the nazis.Alex Jones exposed that in his video the Obama Deception.In the beginning of that video,Jones talks a little about the JFK assassination,how he was killed because of his executive order he signed that would have eliminated the fed.

Alex fucking Jones. Alex "Does this tinfoil hat make my head look fat?" Jones. Priceless!

You sure can pick 'em, Whackjob. :lol: :lmao: :rofl:

we marvel at what a chickenshit coward you are who doesnt know how to debate,who never looks at the facts or evidence and just comes back with childish one liners only reading what the thread title says and never reading a post that doesnt go along with your views and then just comes back with pathetic childish one liners like this.:cuckoo:

Says the chickenshit coward who calls anyone who doesn't share his cracked-coconut opinions a paid government agent troll, and claims to have them on ignore so he doesn't have to debate them. Pot. Kettle. Black. :lol:

:fu:

two farts in a row from you rat in the ass.I see your lover Liar ability pm'd you to come over here and troll since you did not join in on this discussion till HE came over here and started trolling long after the discussion had been going on for a long time way before you two lovers came over and highjacked the thread.

well others had already done so before you two with their childish one liners dodging the facts,but you two have really accerated the highjacking of this thread with your trolling.

Last edited:
and liar abilty agent shows his obsession he has with me as always same as his lover rat in the ass always does.:cuckoo:

Ive fed you trolls enough.have fun highjacking it.

Last edited:
and liar abilty agent shows his obsession he has with me as always same as his lover rat in the ass always does.:cuckoo:

Ive fed you trolls enough.have fun highjacking it.

^ whatever Rimjob is getting paid to spread his vapid conspiracy bullshit lunacy, whoever is stupid enough to be paying him is OVERpaying him.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qxso-eJlRmw]Hitler explains why Justin Bieber sucks - YouTube[/ame]

LBJ killed JFK. along with FBI and CIA ...what is so difficult to grasp about that?

Bob Kennedy knew it when he asked LBJ..."why did you have my brother killed?"

But of course some people know more that Bob Kennedy.:rolleyes: it's human nature! :mad:

LBJ killed JFK. along with FBI and CIA ...what is so difficult to grasp about that?

But of course some people know more that Bob Kennedy.:rolleyes: it's human nature! :mad:

Wait. A grieving brother asked LBJ why LBJ killed his late brother?

And that's proof that he was right?

Skye. Thanks for clearing it all up.

Of COURSE. It's so obvious now.

:lol::lol:

I am not trying to convince anybody....that's not my mission in life..... I am telling what I have learnt about the President's murder.

I do understand that a Coup d'Etat is not a savory event for Americans and they will be taking screaming and kicking before accepting that their President was killed by their own.... and that America is nothing more than a banana republic....but hey.....the truth hurts.

Cheers,

I am not trying to convince anybody....that's not my mission in life..... I am telling what I have learnt about the President's murder.

I do understand that a Coup d'Etat is not a savory event for Americans and they will be taking screaming and kicking before accepting that their President was killed by their own.... and that America is nothing more than a banana republic....but hey.....the truth hurts.

Cheers,

Oh. You "learned" it.

:lol:

Professor Rimjob has edumakated ya.

Some will never accept the fact that their President was assassinated by their own. And I kind of understand it! It's a horrible act!

but

Ignorance is bliss!!!! Ahhhhhhh!!!!

Forum List

Back