🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Darrel Issa "How Dare you!!"

BDBoop

Platinum Member
Jul 20, 2011
Don't harsh my zen, Jen!
Poor old sod's come undone.

Issa gets testy with the press: 'How dare you' say the GOP bill is DOA? - The Hill's Healthwatch

Dear Idiot Issa;

Nobody believes your shit. Probably not even the people who are repeating it like it makes some kind of sense.

Issa on Saturday accused the Democrats of resisting compromise and threatening a shutdown.

"No one's shutting down the government except the president," he said. "The president said he won't negotiate. The Democrats in the Senate said that anything except what they want is a non-starter."

Yeah. Right.

Just like violent people attack because "he/she made me angry."

Just like women get raped because "she was asking for it."

NO. If the government shuts down, everybody will know who is responsible. The President will not yield to their extortion attempts.

So YOU all think that you can make demands, and if they aren't met, you'll shut down the government, and then you can point at the sane people and say "they brought this on themselves?!"

You know what? Fuck you.

Issa gets testy with the press: 'How dare you' say the GOP bill is DOA? - The Hill's Healthwatch

Dear Idiot Issa;

Nobody believes your shit. Probably not even the people who are repeating it like it makes some kind of sense.

Issa on Saturday accused the Democrats of resisting compromise and threatening a shutdown.

"No one's shutting down the government except the president," he said. "The president said he won't negotiate. The Democrats in the Senate said that anything except what they want is a non-starter."

Yeah. Right.

NO. If the government shuts down, everybody will know who is responsible. The President will not yield to their extortion attempts.

So YOU all think that you can make demands, and if they aren't met, you'll shut down the government, and then you can point at the sane people and say "they brought this on themselves?!"

You know what? Fuck you.

Issa thinks Obabble is an asshole. He's right.

• Banned
How Dare You? How DARE You? HOW DARE YOU?!? « Lisa Longo

How dare I? How dare I what? What is the horrible transgression Issa and others are fighting against? I’ll tell you what they are fighting. They want to stop Obamacare. Why? What does the ACA do? It provides heath care for American’s. It is legislation that we passed, and the Supreme Court ruled on. And it provides for the care of our nation.

Caring for the poor. Protecting the sick. Providing services to the needy. This is what we dare.

We, the godless Liberals conservatives rant about, the ones who insist there be no prayer or guns in our schools. The ones who want to provide education not tax welfare entitlements for billionaires. We seem to be fighting for a Christian ideal they accuse us of despising.

Feed the poor. Liberals support this.

Provide for those in need. Ditto, liberals are all for it.

Heal the sick. We’re trying. Honestly, we are the ones trying to do this.

It is so ironic. So when I hear the fake outrage from people holding themselves out as superior Patriots, while railing against our President and our country, all I can think is: you liar, how dare you? You fake, you phony. You liar. And in twitterspeak, you #fakepatriots, it is time we insist on #welfarenotwarfare.

How DARE Issa tell the truth. If the government shuts down, it will be because obama's devotion to his lack-of-medical-care-act can't be overcome.

• Banned
Why yes, Governor Christie. You are absolutely correct.

I guess that makes you a RINO.

Christie: It's 'irresponsible' to threaten a government shutdown - CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

Some conservatives say they're not trying to shut down the government; rather, they say their plan keeps the government afloat. If the measure fails, it's the Democrats who are voting against it, they say.

But moderate Republicans in the Senate tend to argue the tactic is too dangerous. And Christie agrees.

"I think it's always irresponsible if you're running the government to be advocating for shutting it down," he said. "That by definition is a failure. You gotta work it out."

The governor, who's up for re-election in November, said he's confident Congress will "work it out" this weekend.

"I don't think anyone wants to go down that road," he said.

How Dare You? How DARE You? HOW DARE YOU?!? « Lisa Longo

How dare I? How dare I what? What is the horrible transgression Issa and others are fighting against? I’ll tell you what they are fighting. They want to stop Obamacare. Why? What does the ACA do? It provides heath care for American’s. It is legislation that we passed, and the Supreme Court ruled on. And it provides for the care of our nation.

Caring for the poor. Protecting the sick. Providing services to the needy. This is what we dare.

We, the godless Liberals conservatives rant about, the ones who insist there be no prayer or guns in our schools. The ones who want to provide education not tax welfare entitlements for billionaires. We seem to be fighting for a Christian ideal they accuse us of despising.

Feed the poor. Liberals support this.

Provide for those in need. Ditto, liberals are all for it.

Heal the sick. We’re trying. Honestly, we are the ones trying to do this.

It is so ironic. So when I hear the fake outrage from people holding themselves out as superior Patriots, while railing against our President and our country, all I can think is: you liar, how dare you? You fake, you phony. You liar. And in twitterspeak, you #fakepatriots, it is time we insist on #welfarenotwarfare.

You are overdoing you good works Sister Boob...charity has become vote buying.

Dear Idiot Issa;

Yeah. Right.

You know what? Fuck you.

Issahole doesn't realize that if the gov't shuts down the anger and disatisfaction towards the Repub's will turn to hate, disgust and loathing. They are days away from irreparable damage to the party.

• Banned

Dear Idiot Issa;

Yeah. Right.

You know what? Fuck you.

Issahole doesn't realize that if the gov't shuts down the anger and disatisfaction towards the Repub's will turn to hate, disgust and loathing. They are days away from irreparable damage to the party.

This reminds me of nothing so much as them all believing beyond the shadow of a doubt that the Presidency would be won by Romney. They'll likely go into shock when things don't go as they expect.

Now personally, I'm against Obamacare and stated so way back on Day One. I could never support Obamacare because of the mandate.
However, I looked at the list of demands by the GOP and all I can say is that they have to be kidding! They knew full well that their demands wouldn't be met. Some are reasonable, others are "you have to be kidding" material.
It's too bad that there is rarely legislation passed that really reflects the middle ground that a huge majority of Americans want. Nope it's party over progress, any type of progress.

Now personally, I'm against Obamacare and stated so way back on Day One. I could never support Obamacare because of the mandate.
However, I looked at the list of demands by the GOP and all I can say is that they have to be kidding! They knew full well that their demands wouldn't be met. Some are reasonable, others are "you have to be kidding" material.
It's too bad that there is rarely legislation passed that really reflects the middle ground that a huge majority of Americans want. Nope it's party over progress, any type of progress.

Obabble will countenance no demands..up his arrogant ass.

Dear Idiot Issa;

Yeah. Right.

You know what? Fuck you.

:eusa_shifty:that's, well, pretty ridiculous....it's politics, not life and death.

I don't think there's anything wrong with inserting a clause in the bill, in that the individual mandate gets postponed, do you?

Or to treat congress exactly like everyone else, no extraordinary subsidies etc. , they cooked it, they can eat it.

Yeah, no doubt.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/27/u...conditions-for-raising-debt-ceiling.html?_r=0

But in their efforts to unify restive Republicans, House leaders were only widening the partisan divisions. Behind closed doors on Thursday, they laid out their demands for a debt ceiling increase that include the health law delay, fast-track authority to overhaul the tax code, construction of the Keystone XL oil pipeline, offshore oil and gas production and more permitting of energy exploration on federal lands.

Chris Kreuger, a D.C.-based analyst for Guggenheim Partners LLC, called it a "Dear Santa" list. In exchange for a suspension of the debt limit until the end of 2014, Republicans will demand the following, according to National Review's Jonathan Strong:

• A one-year delay of the Affordable Care Act
  • Instructions for tax reform, under Rep. Paul Ryan's (R-Wis.) budget
  • Keystone XL Pipeline construction
  • An overhaul of Dodd-Frank regulations
  • More offshore oil drilling
  • Means testing Medicare
  • Suspending the Environmental Protection Agency's efforts to regulate carbon emissions
  • Repeal of the Public Health Trust Fund

Read more: GOP Debt Ceiling Demands - Business Insider

Oh, yah; shure. You baitcha. That's doable.

R.I.P. G.O.P.-House Debt Ceiling Proposal Could Bring The Final Curtain Down On The Republican Party - Forbes

While I may not be the world’s greatest John Boehner fan, I do believe that his experience tells him that allowing the United States to default on its debt is a very, very bad idea. If this is the case, Boehner is faced with two possible roads he can travel.

The first would be for Boehner to attempt a rejection of the Appropriations Committee bill in his caucus and allow the government to shut down. He would do this in the belief that closing government for a period of time is less damaging to his party and his country than playing games with the full faith and credit of the United States.

His other option would be to heed the polls and avoid a shut down next week, hoping he can bring some sense to the extremists in his party when it comes to negotiating a debt ceiling deal.

While the second option would probably be preferable to the Speaker, it seems unlikely that his flank on the extreme right will be susceptible to reason—meaning that Boehner would be forced to join rational Republicans with the House Democrats if he chooses to avoid a debt default.

I see BDBoop has taken on the task of spreading the Left Wing Lies in hopes that thinking people will cease thinking and accept her position without question.

Once again, and no one on the left has answered this question yet, I will ask.... If the Republicans in the House pass a bill that funds 99.9% of the Government and the Democrats in the Senate and Oval Office refuse to pass the bill and make it law... Just who is responsible for shutting down the Government?

I see BDBoop has taken on the task of spreading the Left Wing Lies in hopes that thinking people will cease thinking and accept her position without question.

Once again, and no one on the left has answered this question yet, I will ask.... If the Republicans in the House pass a bill that funds 99.9% of the Government and the Democrats in the Senate and Oval Office refuse to pass the bill and make it law... Just who is responsible for shutting down the Government?

The ones who made the following untenable demands:

One Year Debt Limit Increase

• Not a dollar amount increase, but suspending the debt limit until the end of December 2014. *similar to what we did earlier this year*
  • Want the year long to align with the year delay of Obamacare.

One Year Obamacare delay

Tax Reform Instructions

• Similar to a bill we passed last fall, laying out broad from Ryan Budget principles for what tax reform should look like.
  • Gives fast track authority for tax reform legislation

Energy and regulatory reforms to promote economic growth

• Includes pretty much every jobs bill we have passed this year and last Congress
  • All of these policies have important positive economic effects.

Energy provisions

• Keystone Pipeline
  • Coal Ash regulations
  • Offshore drilling
  • Energy production on federal lands
  • EPA Carbon regulations
Regulatory reform

• REINS Act
  • Regulatory process reform
  • Consent decree reform
  • Blocking Net Neutrality

Mandatory Spending Reforms

• Mostly from the sequester replacement bills we passed last year
  • Federal Employee retirement reform
  • Ending the Dodd Frank bailout fund
  • Transitioning CFPB funding to Appropriations
  • Child Tax Credit Reform to prevent fraud
  • Repealing the Social Services Block grant
Health Spending Reforms

• Means testing Medicare
  • Repealing a Medicaid Provider tax gimmick
  • Tort reform
  • Altering Disproportion Share Hospitals
  • Repealing the Public Health trust Fund

What a lovely, perfectly logical list. I note that they neither offered nor provided Vaseline®.

Revealed: The House GOP's Debt-Ceiling Plan | National Review Online

Forum List

Back