Darwin

The fools that play politics with a death dealing virus are now paying the price. Darwin

Thinning the herd.

I am healthy as a horse, so bring it on. You fat goo pieces of shit will be on your death beds while I am basking in the sunlight.

:banana:

I think I will go out maskless and dance/rebel with the Dutch.

700,000 dead and RWNJs act like it's no big deal.

This is the deadliest event in over a century

You see virtually all whites cop killing blacks in the media but not white or black cops killing whites.
1. yes, and most of those killings are justified
2. blacks are more violent and commit crimes at much HIGHER rates
3. blacks graduate at lower levels = more stupid

I believe they understood the risks, and made a personal decision, no different than drinking and driving then killing a family of five. Tragic and a bad decision but not a real issue apparently unless you're a media celeb and can be shamed. Here is a think about this. Gabby Petito went missing and was later found deceased and it's national and international news. but barely a peep about all the Young black and brown people being shot and murdered everyday in our Cities. rich White girl huge problem! 60 people shot and 9 killed in Chicago over a weekend No big deal. Apparently Woke "White Girls Matter" A lot more Just thinking out loud.

1.whites die everyday, but who was in the news all day everyday? BLACK rapist Kobe Bryant
2. what's been the MAJOR news storieS for the past few years???? dumbass jackass BLACK CRIMINALS !!! leftist/blacks HONOR black criminals!!!!!
CRIMINAL Floyd got a lot more news coverage than Gabby

Forum List

Back