Dastardly Devin Nunes may have unintentionally helped Mueller build cases against Trump associates

All you have to say is "Slate" and we know it's....

giphy.gif

I don't blame Comey for wanting a public hearing.

Yeah, so he could say "I can't discuss that in an open hearing" 30 or more times. He's looking to say nothing while staying in the headlines to sell his book.

I don't blame Comey for wanting a public hearing.

Yeah, so he could say "I can't discuss that in an open hearing" 30 or more times. He's looking to say nothing while staying in the headlines to sell his book.

Nope so the GOP does not twist words by him and make up stuff.

Note to the clueless, the commiecrats will be in the room also. Good ole adam shiftless never saw a TV camera he didn't fall in love with.

Nunes belongs in prison. I expect him to be indicted.
No worries....Nune has been castrated and is now insignificant in all of this. History will show he abused his privilege to protect a criminal president from lawful investigation. His career is over.

Nunes, one more bottom feeder in the crowded swamp of bottom feeders. lets hope some of the new group coming in will try & work for us & not just for there party. purse or personal views.

Yeah, so he could say "I can't discuss that in an open hearing" 30 or more times.
No, thats stupid, because he can refuse questions in a closed hearing, too. Kinda fell on your face, there.

But he can't use a national security excuse like he's done so many times in open hearings. Plus I don't think he wants to deal with the extended format, where each side gets more time and can do follow up questions, in a closed hearing. Cant filibuster or side step questions in a closed forum.

Last edited:
Yeah, so he could say "I can't discuss that in an open hearing" 30 or more times.
No, thats stupid, because he can refuse questions in a closed hearing, too. Kinda fell on your face, there.

But he can't use a national security excuse like he's done so many times in open hearings. Plus I don't think he wants to deal with the extended format, where each side gets more time and can do follow up questions, in a closed hearing. Cant filibuster or side step questions in a closed forum.

Or, maybe everyone should, for once, stop engaging in fantasy and under he wants the hearing public for exactly the reasons he said he wants it public.

Or, maybe everyone should, for once, stop engaging in fantasy and under he wants the hearing public for exactly the reasons he said he wants it public.

Or perhaps Comey should stop engaging in fantasy, as the one being subpoenaed he doesn't get to dictate the terms.

Or perhaps Comey should stop engaging in fantasy, as the one being subpoenaed he doesn't get to dictate the terms.

Yes, I believe he became aware of that, when he had to have the matter arbitrated.

Forum List

Back