Dastardly Devin Nunes may have unintentionally helped Mueller build cases against Trump associates

Obstructing the justice isn't what you think it is.
Wait for the subpoena's and subsequent trials

We're waiting for that for almost two years.

Any day now, right?
Trump's army of lawyers just submitted their 1st 2 answers to Mueller last week, buddy. The most powerful criminals are the most difficult to take down.

What crime is committed?
Treason, obstruction of justice, money laundering... probably a few more
Nothing a judge wouldn't laugh at, in other words.

oops.

that's all there is to say really. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPS

Devin Nunes May Have Unintentionally Helped Mueller Build Cases Against Trump Associates

I am shocked, totally shocked.
th

Any day now, right?
Trump's army of lawyers just submitted their 1st 2 answers to Mueller last week, buddy. The most powerful criminals are the most difficult to take down.

What crime is committed?
That's what you all used to say about Manafort, Cohen, Papadopolous, shit there's so many now that I'm starting to not be able to name them all!

Obstructing the justice isn't what you think it is.

Any day now, right?

What crime is committed?

Again, those are big words for the retard to understand. They don't mean what you wish they mean.

Any proof for any of that?

Any day now, right?

What crime is committed?
That's what you all used to say about Manafort, Cohen, Papadopolous, shit there's so many now that I'm starting to not be able to name them all!
Wrong, douchbag, I never said that. We mostly said that someone would get nailed on a process crime, just like Skooter Libby, and we were right, of course.

Any day now, right?

What crime is committed?

Again, those are big words for the retard to understand. They don't mean what you wish they mean.

Any proof for any of that?
Only for Trump's henchmen. Mueller just got his first answers from Trump last week. Maybe Democrats will release information when they take over congress. It'll nice to have a congress that hasn't completely abandoned its duties as it did under the GOP.

What crime is committed?
Wrong, douchbag, I never said that. We mostly said that someone would get nailed on a process crime, just like Skooter Libby, and we were right, of course.
When Trump goes down I bet you'll claim you never said he wouldn't

What crime is committed?
Hope springs eternal in the heart of the dumbass.

Hope springs eternal in the heart of the dumbass.
^ ironic again

Damn man, you're fantastic at irony

oops.

that's all there is to say really. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPS

Devin Nunes May Have Unintentionally Helped Mueller Build Cases Against Trump Associates
Hoist on their own petard.
Read the article. They even say there is little chance that anyone would be prosecuted. If they were, nothing Cohen plead to can be entered as evidence. The author of the article is a typical gullible snowflake dumbass.

Lol, you need to.go back and read it again. Take off the tRump colored glasses first.
No I don't need to read it again. The author is an obvious dumbass who doesn't seem to understand that nothing in Cohen's plea is admissible in any action against another person. It's so typical of dumbass snowflakes to believe that a plea bargain constitutes evidence.
I think you've kinda missed the point there partner. The article is about the damage Nunes might have done.

oops.

Read the article. They even say there is little chance that anyone would be prosecuted. If they were, nothing Cohen plead to can be entered as evidence. The author of the article is a typical gullible snowflake dumbass.

Lol, you need to.go back and read it again. Take off the tRump colored glasses first.
No I don't need to read it again. The author is an obvious dumbass who doesn't seem to understand that nothing in Cohen's plea is admissible in any action against another person. It's so typical of dumbass snowflakes to believe that a plea bargain constitutes evidence.
I think you've kinda missed the point there partner. The article is about the damage Nunes might have done.

"might have"

He hasn't. That's just leftist mudfishing, since they have nothing else left.

"might have"

I think the author makes a pretty good case. These people knew nobody was gonna fact-check them so they just said whatever.

"might have"

I think the author makes a pretty good case. These people knew nobody was gonna fact-check them so they just said whatever.

I agree, they have to keep beating the drums.

Media is not in business of informing people, but in business of informing each other. Shortly after first print, the story will be repeated in several other outlets giving impression that it came from several different sources, so it must be truth. Than they gonna have all kind of experts to confirm the narrative and there you go, you have the story that will be chewed for another news cycle.

It's the same scenario all over, every week, since Trump was elected, even before with "insurance policy" and appointing a "special counsel"... etc.

oops.

Meuller couldn't find anything but "process crimes".

Two years and Mueller can't find treason, collusion, or any crimes beyond "having a faulty memory when talking to the special counsel" a.k.a. "lying to the FBI".

Well he can't find Collusion as a crime because it isn't a crime... Have you only tuned in in the last week...

"might have"

I agree, they have to keep beating the drums.

Media is not in business of informing people, but in business of informing each other. Shortly after first print, the story will be repeated in several other outlets giving impression that it came from several different sources, so it must be truth. Than they gonna have all kind of experts to confirm the narrative and there you go, you have the story that will be chewed for another news cycle.

It's the same scenario all over, every week, since Trump was elected, even before with "insurance policy" and appointing a "special counsel"... etc.
You totally missed my point. I think the tRump allies who testified to the intelligence committee knew nobody was going to fact-check them because Nunes assured them he wouldn't so they just said whatever they thoitho would get them off the hook. They lied, and now that Democrats are in charge they are gonna get called on it.

oops.

Meuller couldn't find anything but "process crimes".

Two years and Mueller can't find treason, collusion, or any crimes beyond "having a faulty memory when talking to the special counsel" a.k.a. "lying to the FBI".

Well he can't find Collusion as a crime because it isn't a crime... Have you only tuned in in the last week...

I haven't said collusion is a crime, try reading carefully.

"might have"

You mean Mueller? yes, I agree.

"might have"

Don't be deliberately thick.

"might have"

Don't be deliberately thick.
Irony!

Forum List

Back