Dastardly Trump wants to put citizenship question on census!!

Trump has been proven right on everything he’s said so far? Why isn’t lyin’ Ted’s dad in jail for murdering JFK? Why did he say China isn’t a currency manipulator?

Trump is right on the birther issue too. He's been quiet about that so far but i bet he brings it up again someday.

Most people are not aware that the number of federal congressmen a state has is based on number of RESIDENTS!! Illegal aliens count. That is insane.

Trump Justice Department Pushes for Citizenship Question on Census, Alarming Experts — ProPublica

dec 29 2017 The Justice Department is pushing for a question on citizenship to be added to the 2020 census, a move that observers say could depress participation by immigrants who fear that the government could use the information against them. That, in turn, could have potentially large ripple effects for everything the once-a-decade census determines — from how congressional seats are distributed around the country to where hundreds of billions of federal dollars are spent.

Hey It's just bidness !

Like they are going to check the "yes I'm illegal" block?
They might not return it.

And then they will get "The Personal Visit from The Census Bureau".

They don't give up easily. I got one of those goofy questionnaires back when Obama was President. It asked a bunch of personal questions that I really did want to answer, so I blew it off.

They sent another, then another, then they started calling.

Forum List

Back