Date Rape Detector Developed - democrats oppose it

just chop off penises at birth and be done with it. People who have them are evil.

I have long said here that dilloduck is a honey, and been wantonly criticized for it by idiots.

If the ^ above quote by her ^ isn't proof that I'm spot-frick'n-on correct, then I sure as shit dunno what is.

Just sayin'. :badgrin:

You're officially wrong bro. I was just helping the feminazis cut to the chase.

I actually came out with an anti-date rape idea many years ago, and it works great every time it's tried.

It works like this: DON'T DRINK ALCOHOL OR DO DRUGS.

That's it, carry on.
Why should a woman have to avoid alcohol completely to avoid date rape drugs?
So the question I would have is since this detector exists, if a woman decides not to wear it, or stick her fingers in her drink, will she in some way bear responsibility if she is drugged and raped?

She shouldn't have to, but that's in the fantasy world. In the real world, tools like this can help, but keeping control of your mind and body by not using substances designed to alter reality is even better.
I understand prudence, but its just important to remember that measures like the nail polish are not solutions. Ultimately we need to as a culture work harder to discourage the use of date rape drugs
Gee. Ya think?

just chop off penises at birth and be done with it. People who have them are evil.

I have long said here that dilloduck is a honey, and been wantonly criticized for it by idiots.

If the ^ above quote by her ^ isn't proof that I'm spot-frick'n-on correct, then I sure as shit dunno what is.

her? who is her? dillo and i always get along fine, so try not to shart yourself s0n.

You're officially wrong bro. I was just helping the feminazis cut to the chase.

Okay. :thup:

a gang of domesticated yet whiskey bent and hellbound sharts said:

Valerie said:
her? who is her? dillo and i always get along fine, so try not to shart yourself s0n.

Two things.

1. I never said I don't get along with dillo.

I actually enjoy reading all his posts, though I sometimes disagree with them.

2. I ain't your "son" — hun.

Will men carry wallets with tiny little razors that expand and slice the fingers of thieves? (The razors will be activated by button on a cell phone. A problem could arise if X leaves his wallet on his desk before going home from work, then remembers and activates remotely, his boss picks the wallet up; she gets sliced, X will be out of work.:eusa_eh:) I'd rather humans be responsible for their behavior rather than ridiculous restraints & duties imposed on other humans' lives....................................

A little early to be drinking that heavy, doncha think Peach?

I do not drink alcohol, ever. Now, about the miracle polish, how many shades?

:lol: some nail polish can pack quite a punch...

cameron-diaz-on-the-set-of-the-other-woman-in-nyc-4.jpg

Coral pink for me; gold does suit my skin tone also:eusa_whistle:

Helps at least make some sense outta The Left's recently-found love affair with Islam, doesn't it? Cause we allllllllllllllllll know how much the woman-loving Muzzies love the advent of this new nail polish. :badgrin:

I'd expect if you're someplace serving open-glass alcoholic drinks there aren't a lot of Muslims around in the first place.

Didn't the 9/11 hijackers spend the previous night getting blitzed in a titty bar?

a renegade and overtly hostile outfit of otherwise cute 'n' cuddly sharts said:
Helps at least make some sense outta The Left's recently-found love affair with Islam, doesn't it? Cause we allllllllllllllllll know how much the woman-loving Muzzies love the advent of this new nail polish. :badgrin:

Delta4Embassy said:
I'd expect if you're someplace serving open-glass alcoholic drinks there aren't a lot of Muslims around in the first place.

Jarlaxle said:
Didn't the 9/11 hijackers spend the previous night getting blitzed in a titty bar?

They only went there for "research". :badgrin:

Scientists have developed a nail polish that can detect if the date rape drugs GHB or Ketamine are present in drinks by changing color. This is another way women can protect themselves from sexual predators.

Naturally, leftists are outraged and oppose the detector. While radical leftist hate site ThinkProgress doesn't directly promote date rape, they do blast the idea that women can defend against it.

Why Rape Prevention Activists Don t Like The New Nail Polish That Can Detect Roofies ThinkProgress

Once again demonstrating that the REAL war on women is waged by the democrats.

Stating 'a really good thing' is somehow an opposition? You are truly a paste eater.

Scientists have developed a nail polish that can detect if the date rape drugs GHB or Ketamine are present in drinks by changing color. This is another way women can protect themselves from sexual predators.

Naturally, leftists are outraged and oppose the detector. While radical leftist hate site ThinkProgress doesn't directly promote date rape, they do blast the idea that women can defend against it.

Why Rape Prevention Activists Don t Like The New Nail Polish That Can Detect Roofies ThinkProgress

Once again demonstrating that the REAL war on women is waged by the democrats.

Stating 'a really good thing' is somehow an opposition? You are truly a paste eater.

Thank you Capt. Obvious...

They have the obligation..but when you say they have the obligation, then deny them the tools, it's all sort of moot.

Right. It's a tool. Women need everything they can get. Looking for Mr Goodbar needs a revival.
Women would not need the polish if not for penis based brains of males...

Yes---Decock all males at birth. No problemo.
Just wait until they get the T rush...

They have the obligation..but when you say they have the obligation, then deny them the tools, it's all sort of moot.

Right. It's a tool. Women need everything they can get. Looking for Mr Goodbar needs a revival.
Women would not need the polish if not for penis based brains of males...

Yes---Decock all males at birth. No problemo.
Just wait until they get the T rush...
oh hell---balls too. Make all the feminazis happy.

New ketamine overdose test...

'Party pill' test may help improve drug overdose treatment
Nov. 25, 2015 - In tests, the method was able to detect ketamine at very low levels in blood and urine samples.
A new test can detect the drug ketamine at very low levels in urine and blood in just 30 minutes, which researchers said can aid in faster, more appropriate treatment of overdoses at emergency rooms. Recent waves of "new psychoactive substances," synthetic club drugs, pose problems for law enforcement as they are difficult to analyze, and formulations keep changing to stay ahead of the law. Ketamine is an animal tranquilizer popular as a club drug because it makes people hallucinate. It also works as a sedative and causes memory loss, and has been used as a date rape drug. Symptoms of ketamine intoxication can be mistaken for alcohol intoxication in emergency rooms.

Party-pill-test-may-help-improve-drug-overdose-treatment.jpg

New legal psychoactive substances are increasingly be used in clubs which researchers said are difficult for doctors to identify in emergency rooms.​

Researchers at three universities in Portugal and Spain set out to develop a standard screening test for new psychoactive substances. The test they developed can detect ketamine in blood and urine in very low concentrations. Researchers used gas chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry to extract ketamine and norketamine, the substance it creates when broken down, from urine and blood samples. Gas chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry analysis is commonly used to detect specific substances in drug detection, fire analysis and environmental analysis.

In about 30 minutes, they were able to detect both substances at levels as low as 5 nanograms per milligram of either sample, which the researchers said would allow forensic labs to run multiple tests on the same sample. "These low limits of detection and the quite high amounts of the compounds extracted from very small samples make this procedure suitable for laboratories performing routine analysis in the field of forensic toxicology," said Dr. Eugenia Gallardo,a researcher at the University of Beira Interior, in a press release. "Compared with existing methods, our new procedure is faster and more cost effective." The study is published in the Journal of Chromatography B.

'Party pill' test may help improve drug overdose treatment

Forum List

Back