David Duke On Race And Policing In America------The Real Story.

Such a courageous racist, why, he is so scared to live in the USA (since he would be arrested on tax evasion charges), he is now camping out in Austria, not far from Braunau...

Enjoy your David Duke hard-on. The rest of us will simply laugh.

Mr. Duke currently resides in Louisiana and has a vacation home in Europe. You fail.

No. You lie, as usual.

As of March 15, 2015, David Duke is still not listed as a registered voter in Louisiana nor does he have a residence there. There are still warrants for his arrest for tax evasion. He is hiding out in Zell am See in Austria, has been since 2009. Your great hero, the racist fuck-up cowardly fool David Duke, who hates black people, brown people and Jews. I am sure you and he would be excellent fuck-buddies.

Mr. Duke currently resides in Louisiana and has a vacation home in Europe. You fail.

No. You lie, as usual.

As of March 15, 2015, David Duke is still not listed as a registered voter in Louisiana nor does he have a residence there. There are still warrants for his arrest for tax evasion. He is hiding out in Zell am See in Austria, has been since 2009. Your great hero, the racist fuck-up cowardly fool David Duke, who hates black people, brown people and Jews. I am sure you and he would be excellent fuck-buddies.
David Duke has no warrants for tax evasion. He was interviewed in his Mandeville, Louisiana home a few months ago about running for Steve Scalise's seat and he was interviewed in Fox studios by Bill O'Reilly back on January 5th.

No. You lie, as usual.

David Duke has no warrants for tax evasion. He was interviewed in his Mandeville, Louisiana home a few months ago about running for Steve Scalise's seat and he was interviewed in Fox studios by Bill O'Reilly back on January 5th.

Uhuh.....

Forum List

Back