🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

David Duke to racists: Voting against Donald Trump is 'treason to your heritage'

RollingThunder

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2010
I think this captures a lot of the essential nature of the T'Rump's supporters....racist retards! Of course, his supporters have already made that fact crystal clear.

David Duke to fellow racists: Voting against Donald Trump is 'treason to your heritage'
DailyKos
By Hunter
2016/02/25
GettyImages-507343466.jpg

Make America Hate Again

Former KKK "grand wizard" David Duke is putting out the call to his fellow racist creeps: Donald Trump needs our help!

"Voting for these people, voting against Donald Trump at this point is really treason to your heritage," Duke said on the David Duke Radio Program Wednesday [...]
"And I am telling you that it is your job now to get active. Get off your duff. Get off your rear end that's getting fatter and fatter for many of you everyday on your chairs. When this show's over, go out, call the Republican Party, but call Donald Trumps headquarters, volunteer. They're screaming for volunteers. Go in there, you're gonna meet people who are going to have the same kind of mindset that you have".

Yes. Yes, you probably will.

I think this captures a lot of the essential nature of the T'Rump's supporters....racist retards! Of course, his supporters have already made that fact crystal clear.

David Duke to fellow racists: Voting against Donald Trump is 'treason to your heritage'
DailyKos
By Hunter
2016/02/25

Make America Hate Again

Former KKK "grand wizard" David Duke is putting out the call to his fellow racist creeps: Donald Trump needs our help!

"Voting for these people, voting against Donald Trump at this point is really treason to your heritage," Duke said on the David Duke Radio Program Wednesday [...]

"And I am telling you that it is your job now to get active. Get off your duff. Get off your rear end that's getting fatter and fatter for many of you everyday on your chairs. When this show's over, go out, call the Republican Party, but call Donald Trumps headquarters, volunteer. They're screaming for volunteers. Go in there, you're gonna meet people who are going to have the same kind of mindset that you have".

bravo!

There is nothing wrong in what Duke stated. It's essential that European White heritage must be preserved.

DailyKos
By Hunter
2016/02/25

Make America Hate Again

This is in response to the fact that 2 Cubans and a Black is running and Kasich who is sane has no chance. Duke's endorsement doesn't make Trump a racist same as Trump winning the Evangelical vote doesn't make him a Bible banging moron.

DailyKos
By Hunter
2016/02/25

Make America Hate Again

Of course you conveniently left out the fact that Trump disavowed Duke's endorsement.

DailyKos
By Hunter
2016/02/25

Make America Hate Again

I'm going to be watching with much interest if Trump gets the GOP nod. It will confirm my beliefs about the white race in general.

DailyKos
By Hunter
2016/02/25

Make America Hate Again

This is in response to the fact that 2 Cubans and a Black is running and Kasich who is sane has no chance. Duke's endorsement doesn't make Trump a racist same as Trump winning the Evangelical vote doesn't make him a Bible banging moron.
True, it makes him desperate!

Good grief...but the Black Panthers supporting Obama wasn't racist...nope not at all.
Actually...no. But you're too retarded to even comprehend the actual meaning of racism.....which is no surprise.
All she needs to do is look in the mirror and the meaning will be obvious.

Oh noes another low info left loon moron called me a racist.....for the 1,234th time. It's lost it's bite, loon

DailyKos
By Hunter
2016/02/25

Make America Hate Again

Duke is right there. They will probably meet people there with the same mindset.

Good grief...but the Black Panthers supporting Obama wasn't racist...nope not at all.
Actually...no. But you're too retarded to even comprehend the actual meaning of racism.....which is no surprise.
All she needs to do is look in the mirror and the meaning will be obvious.

Oh noes another low info left loon moron called me a racist.....for the 1,234th time. It's lost it's bite, loon
Doesn't change the fact. .
Low info lol!:lmao:

DailyKos
By Hunter
2016/02/25

Make America Hate Again

Of course you conveniently left out the fact that Trump disavowed Duke's endorsement.
Just because you wave away the flies from your pile of shit doesnt mean your shit still doesnt stink and the flies wont come back on their own.

Forum List

Back