🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

David Duke to racists: Voting against Donald Trump is 'treason to your heritage'

I think this captures a lot of the essential nature of the T'Rump's supporters....racist retards! Of course, his supporters have already made that fact crystal clear.

David Duke to fellow racists: Voting against Donald Trump is 'treason to your heritage'
DailyKos
By Hunter
2016/02/25
GettyImages-507343466.jpg

Make America Hate Again

Former KKK "grand wizard" David Duke is putting out the call to his fellow racist creeps: Donald Trump needs our help!

"Voting for these people, voting against Donald Trump at this point is really treason to your heritage," Duke said on the David Duke Radio Program Wednesday [...]

"And I am telling you that it is your job now to get active. Get off your duff. Get off your rear end that's getting fatter and fatter for many of you everyday on your chairs. When this show's over, go out, call the Republican Party, but call Donald Trumps headquarters, volunteer. They're screaming for volunteers. Go in there, you're gonna meet people who are going to have the same kind of mindset that you have".

Yes. Yes, you probably will.

Of course you conveniently left out the fact that Trump disavowed Duke's endorsement.
Just because you wave away the flies from your pile of shit doesnt mean your shit still doesnt stink and the flies wont come back on their own.

Yes, in your case there's no cause to be honest about an issue.
I am being honest. He waved the racists (flies) away from his campaign (pile of shit). Not only are they coming back they probably laid eggs in it.

I think this captures a lot of the essential nature of the T'Rump's supporters....racist retards! Of course, his supporters have already made that fact crystal clear.

David Duke to fellow racists: Voting against Donald Trump is 'treason to your heritage'
DailyKos
By Hunter
2016/02/25

Make America Hate Again

Former KKK "grand wizard" David Duke is putting out the call to his fellow racist creeps: Donald Trump needs our help!

"Voting for these people, voting against Donald Trump at this point is really treason to your heritage," Duke said on the David Duke Radio Program Wednesday [...]

"And I am telling you that it is your job now to get active. Get off your duff. Get off your rear end that's getting fatter and fatter for many of you everyday on your chairs. When this show's over, go out, call the Republican Party, but call Donald Trumps headquarters, volunteer. They're screaming for volunteers. Go in there, you're gonna meet people who are going to have the same kind of mindset that you have".

I'm going to be watching with much interest if Trump gets the GOP nod. It will confirm my beliefs about the white race in general.

DailyKos
By Hunter
2016/02/25

Make America Hate Again

I'm going to be watching with much interest if Trump gets the GOP nod. It will confirm my beliefs about the white race in general.
what belief is that? that we are superior to you?
:rofl:

DailyKos
By Hunter
2016/02/25

Make America Hate Again

Of course you conveniently left out the fact that Trump disavowed Duke's endorsement.
The point is that David Duke did endorse Trump for his racist views.

Great. I hope he votes twice.

DailyKos
By Hunter
2016/02/25

Make America Hate Again

Like we give a flying ______ what you believe?
You must be very concerned. I wasnt even talking you and you commented on my post. Obviously you in particular give all kinds of flying _____s. :laugh:

Good grief...but the Black Panthers supporting Obama wasn't racist...nope not at all.
Actually...no. But you're too retarded to even comprehend the actual meaning of racism.....which is no surprise.
Stop speaking if you don't believe in the dictionary.

And another dumbfuck pops up with more ignorance and stupidity.

Racism — noun
1. a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.
2. hatred or intolerance of another race or other races.

The StupidIrritatingLoon claimed, "the Black Panthers supporting Obama" was racism. First off, that never happened! Just some kind of rightwingnut myth. "By 1980 the Black Panther Party had just 27 members." - Wikipedia

Even if that lie was a fact, that supposed support would still have had nothing to do with 'hating other races' or feeling that 'your own race is superior'.

The T'Rump's racist comments ARE racist. Like "When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists."

DailyKos
By Hunter
2016/02/25

Make America Hate Again

Just because you wave away the flies from your pile of shit doesnt mean your shit still doesnt stink and the flies wont come back on their own.

I am being honest. He waved the racists (flies) away from his campaign (pile of shit). Not only are they coming back they probably laid eggs in it.

In reality, you're the biggest racist on USMB.

DailyKos
By Hunter
2016/02/25

Make America Hate Again

You must be very concerned. I wasnt even talking you and you commented on my post. Obviously you in particular give all kinds of flying _____s. :laugh:

I just hate racist Black like you who are always playing your race card and stirring up hate and discontent.

DailyKos
By Hunter
2016/02/25

Make America Hate Again

Im not sure he is the biggest, right up there with the best of them though.

DailyKos
By Hunter
2016/02/25

Make America Hate Again

You've said that quite often. I'm curious as to what you get out of it?

DailyKos
By Hunter
2016/02/25

Make America Hate Again

I just hate racist Black like you who are always playing your race card and stirring up hate and discontent.
Thats why I laughed at you. Contrary to your claim I obviously cause you emotional trauma as you just admitted.
laugh.gif

It exposes you for what you are.

DailyKos
By Hunter
2016/02/25

Make America Hate Again

Thats why I laughed at you. Contrary to your claim I obviously cause you emotional trauma as you just admitted.
laugh.gif

Yes it does. I cannot fathom why you seem to want to make racial discourse your every thought. Are you and Al Sharpton in business together?

It exposes you for what you are.

Thats interesting. Does that make you feel better about yourself?

laugh.gif

Yes it does. I cannot fathom why you seem to want to make racial discourse your every thought. Are you and Al Sharpton in business together?
So you think talking about race in a thread about race is making racial discourse my every thought?

DailyKos
By Hunter
2016/02/25

Make America Hate Again

This is in response to the fact that 2 Cubans and a Black is running and Kasich who is sane has no chance. Duke's endorsement doesn't make Trump a racist same as Trump winning the Evangelical vote doesn't make him a Bible banging moron.

You are right...."Duke's endorsement doesn't make Trump a racist"....in reality, it is Trump's evident and obvious racism that makes ex-KKK Grand Wizard Duke endorse him.

These are just a few of the statements T'Rump has made that demonstrate his blatent racism.

"When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists."

Calling for a “total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States".

The previous week, Trump addressed the Republican Jewish Coalition on Dec. 3, 2015, calling himself “a negotiator like you folks,” one of many Jewish stereotypes the Manhattan real-estate mogul dropped throughout his speech. “Is there anyone in this room who doesn't negotiate deals?” he joked. “Probably more than any room I've ever spoken.

I have a great relationship with the blacks."

I have black guys counting my money. … I hate it,” Trump told John R. O’Donnell, the former president of Trump Plaza Hotel & Casino, according O’Donnell’s account in his 1991 book “Trumped!” “The only guys I want counting my money are short guys that wear yarmulkes all day.” Trump, according to O’Donnell, went on to say, “Laziness is a trait in blacks. It really is, I believe that.

In an interview with NBC News in September 1989, Trump remarked, “A well-educated black has a tremendous advantage over a well-educated white in terms of the job market.

Speaking to Time magazine for a profile published in January 1989, Trump was asked to give an estimate of his total wealth. “Who the f... knows? I mean, really, who knows how much the Japs will pay for Manhattan property these days?” he asked in response, using a racial slur for the Japanese.

Racist...and sexist!

In a New York magazine profile published in November 1992, a year after Trump divorced his first wife, Ivana, Trump was quoted dispensing his wisdom about how to handle the fairer sex. “You have to treat 'em like shit,” Trump said in the article to friend Philip Johnson, who responded, “You'd make a good mafioso.” Trump’s response: “One of the greatest.

Remarking that Fox News debate moderator Megyn Kelly had “blood coming out of her wherever,

Megyn Kelly drew fire from Trump in the first debate for asking him about his past remarks about women, specifically of Rosie O'Donnell, of whom he remarked in 2006 to “Entertainment Tonight”: “Rosie O'Donnell's disgusting. I mean, both inside and out. You take a look at her, she's a slob.” “Rosie's a person that’s very lucky to have her girlfriend. And she better be careful or I'll send one of my friends over to pick up her girlfriend,” Trump continued. “Why would she stay with Rosie if she had another choice?” O'Donnell is far from the only famous woman to feel Trump’s scorn. He also tweeted about actress Bette Midler (“grotesque”) and publisher Arianna Huffington on separate occasions.
There is nothing more hilarious than a typical anti-white Democrat talking about racism being some terrible thing.
And another brainless rightwingnut spews his insanity. Another one who is too stupid and racist to comprehend that shitheads like him are what normal people mean by 'racist'. So extremely stupid that he thinks even talking about racism means you are "anti-white".

DailyKos
By Hunter
2016/02/25

Make America Hate Again

In reality, you are one of the most retarded buttwipes on this forum.

DailyKos
By Hunter
2016/02/25

Make America Hate Again

And the New Black Panther party endorsed Obama because of his racist church.
You are a very gullible little retard....really!

The lie that won't die: Obama and the Black Panthers

laugh.gif

So you think talking about race in a thread about race is making racial discourse my every thought?

Hardly. It's simply obvious that you bring it up in each and every thread you engage in on USMB. That and your filth.

DailyKos
By Hunter
2016/02/25

Make America Hate Again

As opposed to your race card card?

DailyKos
By Hunter
2016/02/25

Make America Hate Again

Trump's policies are not racist. He has expressed no racist views.

Read post #27 again, you blind shit4brains.

Forum List

Back