🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

David Duke to racists: Voting against Donald Trump is 'treason to your heritage'

I think this captures a lot of the essential nature of the T'Rump's supporters....racist retards! Of course, his supporters have already made that fact crystal clear.

David Duke to fellow racists: Voting against Donald Trump is 'treason to your heritage'
DailyKos
By Hunter
2016/02/25
GettyImages-507343466.jpg

Make America Hate Again

Former KKK "grand wizard" David Duke is putting out the call to his fellow racist creeps: Donald Trump needs our help!

"Voting for these people, voting against Donald Trump at this point is really treason to your heritage," Duke said on the David Duke Radio Program Wednesday [...]

"And I am telling you that it is your job now to get active. Get off your duff. Get off your rear end that's getting fatter and fatter for many of you everyday on your chairs. When this show's over, go out, call the Republican Party, but call Donald Trumps headquarters, volunteer. They're screaming for volunteers. Go in there, you're gonna meet people who are going to have the same kind of mindset that you have".

Yes. Yes, you probably will.
I'm going to be watching with much interest if Trump gets the GOP nod. It will confirm my beliefs about the white race in general.

Like we give a flying ______ what you believe?
You must be very concerned. I wasnt even talking you and you commented on my post. Obviously you in particular give all kinds of flying _____s. :laugh:

I just hate racist Black like you who are always playing your race card and stirring up hate and discontent.
As opposed to your race card card?

You already know I'm a Seminole. I don't claim to be a poor little old victim like you though.

I think this captures a lot of the essential nature of the T'Rump's supporters....racist retards! Of course, his supporters have already made that fact crystal clear.

David Duke to fellow racists: Voting against Donald Trump is 'treason to your heritage'
DailyKos
By Hunter
2016/02/25

Make America Hate Again

Former KKK "grand wizard" David Duke is putting out the call to his fellow racist creeps: Donald Trump needs our help!

"Voting for these people, voting against Donald Trump at this point is really treason to your heritage," Duke said on the David Duke Radio Program Wednesday [...]

"And I am telling you that it is your job now to get active. Get off your duff. Get off your rear end that's getting fatter and fatter for many of you everyday on your chairs. When this show's over, go out, call the Republican Party, but call Donald Trumps headquarters, volunteer. They're screaming for volunteers. Go in there, you're gonna meet people who are going to have the same kind of mindset that you have".

Of course you conveniently left out the fact that Trump disavowed Duke's endorsement.

He left it out because that's what liars do. Dishonesty in politics is epidemic.

DailyKos
By Hunter
2016/02/25

Make America Hate Again

Of course you conveniently left out the fact that Trump disavowed Duke's endorsement.
The point is that David Duke did endorse Trump for his racist views.
Trump's policies are not racist. He has expressed no racist views.

Read post #27 again, you blind shit4brains.

I did.

There is nothing racist about pointing out that there are plenty of undesirables coming across the border from Mexico.

You still have to wonder why a guy like Duke is in love with Trump, though. He clearly sees something he likes.

You still have to wonder why a guy like Duke is in love with Trump, though. He clearly sees something he likes.

NOt really.

The coincidental overlap of some small mainstream candidate's platform with some fringe nutball, is not of any interest.

I'm certain you are NOT implying that being against an Open Border with the Third World is inherently racist?

DailyKos
By Hunter
2016/02/25

Make America Hate Again

I'm going to be watching with much interest if Trump gets the GOP nod. It will confirm my beliefs about the white race in general.

Like we give a flying ______ what you believe?

who is this "we"? you speak for no one but yourself.

like what you care matters. :rofl:

NOt really.

The coincidental overlap of some small mainstream candidate's platform with some fringe nutball, is not of any interest.

I'm certain you are NOT implying that being against an Open Border with the Third World is inherently racist?

it isn't coincidental when trump spews populist xenophobic nonsense.

NOt really.

"They're rapists" is inherently racist.

NOt really.

it isn't coincidental when trump spews populist xenophobic nonsense.

HIs position, while populist, are based on RATIONAL concerns, and thus not any type of "phobic".

Thus it IS a coincidence.

NOt really.

"They're rapists" is inherently racist.

NO, it is not.

I believe this is Trump trying to get the southern democrat on board. Wasn't Bill Clinton a southern democrat. He was governor of Arkansas at one time.

The only reason the OP picked a picture of Trump in front of the American flag is because, in their mind, the American flag is racist. Why pick this picture of Trump. Personally, I'm damn proud of the people who established this country and I don't give a damn if they owned slaves or not.

I believe this is Trump trying to get the southern democrat on board. Wasn't Bill Clinton a southern democrat. He was governor of Arkansas at one time.

THis has nothing to do with Trump doing anything.

THis is about dems trying to marginalize Trump because they are afraid of him.

Your assumption that a Duke endorsement would make him attractive to "Southern Democrats" is you being a regional bigot.

DailyKos
By Hunter
2016/02/25

Make America Hate Again

Duke looks like Caitlin Jenners older sister. GFY.

You must be very concerned. I wasnt even talking you and you commented on my post. Obviously you in particular give all kinds of flying _____s. :laugh:

I just hate racist Black like you who are always playing your race card and stirring up hate and discontent.
Thats why I laughed at you. Contrary to your claim I obviously cause you emotional trauma as you just admitted.
laugh.gif

Yes it does. I cannot fathom why you seem to want to make racial discourse your every thought. Are you and Al Sharpton in business together?
So you think talking about race in a thread about race is making racial discourse my every thought?

Hardly. It's simply obvious that you bring it up in each and every thread you engage in on USMB. That and your filth.
The only thing thats obvious is that you are a simpleton that doesnt know all the threads I participate in.

Thats why I laughed at you. Contrary to your claim I obviously cause you emotional trauma as you just admitted.
laugh.gif

Yes it does. I cannot fathom why you seem to want to make racial discourse your every thought. Are you and Al Sharpton in business together?
So you think talking about race in a thread about race is making racial discourse my every thought?

Hardly. It's simply obvious that you bring it up in each and every thread you engage in on USMB. That and your filth.
The only thing thats obvious is that you are a simpleton that doesnt know all the threads I participate in.

Have you been by the convenience store for your Swisher Sweets today? Did you strong-arm the clerk?

laugh.gif

Have you been by the convenience store for your Swisher Sweets today? Did you strong-arm the clerk?
Have you scalped anyone today or gotten drunk?

A kinky head. There's no bounty on their scalps though. Not really good for anything except scrubbing floors.

A kinky head. There's no bounty on their scalps though. Not really good for anything except scrubbing floors.

Well at least we know now you have gotten drunk for the 5th time today.

Forum List

Back