🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

David Duke to racists: Voting against Donald Trump is 'treason to your heritage'

Rubio gutted Trump's 'moral courage' last night. Trump has none. And states that whites have less problem with racism than whites is a racist statement itself, or at the very least, an incredibly ignorant statement.

Of course you conveniently left out the fact that Trump disavowed Duke's endorsement.
You still have to wonder why a guy like Duke is in love with Trump, though. He clearly sees something he likes.

NOt really.

The coincidental overlap of some small mainstream candidate's platform with some fringe nutball, is not of any interest.

I'm certain you are NOT implying that being against an Open Border with the Third World is inherently racist?
The QUOTE is wrong I never said that.
Correll is merely doubling down on a lie like his hero Trump.

Of course you conveniently left out the fact that Trump disavowed Duke's endorsement.
You still have to wonder why a guy like Duke is in love with Trump, though. He clearly sees something he likes.

NOt really.

The coincidental overlap of some small mainstream candidate's platform with some fringe nutball, is not of any interest.

I'm certain you are NOT implying that being against an Open Border with the Third World is inherently racist?

Will you vote Hillary if it is Trump vs Hillary?

The point is that David Duke did endorse Trump for his racist views.
Trump's policies are not racist. He has expressed no racist views.

Read post #27 again, you blind shit4brains.

I did.

There is nothing racist about pointing out that there are plenty of undesirables coming across the border from Mexico.
And another rightwingnut Retard who is too stupid and racist to comprehend what racism even means.

Pointing out a Politically Incorrect Truth does not mean one is a Racist, it means one is morally brave.

In racist retard lingo, apparently "a Politically Incorrect Truth" equals denigrating Mexicans entering the USA as 'rapists, drug dealers and criminals'.

And you call that "morally brave". LOLOLOLOLOL. You poor racist retard.
Morally brave is an oxymoron.

I did.

There is nothing racist about pointing out that there are plenty of undesirables coming across the border from Mexico.
And another rightwingnut Retard who is too stupid and racist to comprehend what racism even means.

Pointing out a Politically Incorrect Truth does not mean one is a Racist, it means one is morally brave.

In racist retard lingo, apparently "a Politically Incorrect Truth" equals denigrating Mexicans entering the USA as 'rapists, drug dealers and criminals'.

A lot of "rapists, drug dealers and criminals" are coming across the border.

And if you can be honest for a heartbeat, you have to look at the firestorm speaking the Truth unleashed and respect it as Moral Courage.

Which I know is completely beyond you.

Oh, and for you, you rude asshole.

:fu:
That would be some but not enough to push out all or any of the all American rapists, drug dealers and criminals.

Like we give a flying ______ what you believe?
You must be very concerned. I wasnt even talking you and you commented on my post. Obviously you in particular give all kinds of flying _____s. :laugh:

I just hate racist Black like you who are always playing your race card and stirring up hate and discontent.
As opposed to your race card card?

You already know I'm a Seminole. I don't claim to be a poor little old victim like you though.
bullshit a couple of posts back you used the term "we" in the context of being white.
Seminoles are not white so are you lying now or in the other post?

The correct term is "American". I am an American. I am also Seminole by birth. The term "We" means We Americans. I realize the word "American" mean little to you.

Rubio gutted Trump's 'moral courage' last night. Trump has none. And states that whites have less problem with racism than whites is a racist statement itself, or at the very least, an incredibly ignorant statement.
I guess you also think Einstein was a racist for calling racism "a disease of white people", right?

1. How did Rubio "gut" Trump's Moral Courage last night?

2. Stating "Whites have less problem with racism than ------ " is not a racist statement itself, nor ignorant.

NOt really.

What "lie" is that?

I did.

Morally brave is an oxymoron.

NO, it is not.

Most Trump supporters are not racist...but most racists are Trump supporters.

Less than ONE PERCENT. That is the power of the Racist in the GOP.

Your opinion is not based on anything except liberals lies about their enemies.

I did.

A lot of "rapists, drug dealers and criminals" are coming across the border.

And if you can be honest for a heartbeat, you have to look at the firestorm speaking the Truth unleashed and respect it as Moral Courage.

Which I know is completely beyond you.

Oh, and for you, you rude asshole.

:fu:
That would be some but not enough to push out all or any of the all American rapists, drug dealers and criminals.

"Push out"?

My concern is not that American rapists, drug dealers and criminals get their "share".

THe point is that there are a lot of them, and thus, it is an Act of MOral Courage to discuss such a Politically Incorrect Truth, and invite the Fire Storm of false racists accusations from the Liberal Media.

But I stand corrected. YOu were honest enough to NOT deny that a lot of them are coming across the border.

Impressive.

I think this captures a lot of the essential nature of the T'Rump's supporters....racist retards! Of course, his supporters have already made that fact crystal clear.

David Duke to fellow racists: Voting against Donald Trump is 'treason to your heritage'
DailyKos
By Hunter
2016/02/25
GettyImages-507343466.jpg

Make America Hate Again

Former KKK "grand wizard" David Duke is putting out the call to his fellow racist creeps: Donald Trump needs our help!

"Voting for these people, voting against Donald Trump at this point is really treason to your heritage," Duke said on the David Duke Radio Program Wednesday [...]

"And I am telling you that it is your job now to get active. Get off your duff. Get off your rear end that's getting fatter and fatter for many of you everyday on your chairs. When this show's over, go out, call the Republican Party, but call Donald Trumps headquarters, volunteer. They're screaming for volunteers. Go in there, you're gonna meet people who are going to have the same kind of mindset that you have".

Yes. Yes, you probably will.

The point is that David Duke did endorse Trump for his racist views.
And the New Black Panther party endorsed Obama because of his racist church.
You are a very gullible little retard....really!

The lie that won't die: Obama and the Black Panthers
Bullshit

http://www.moonbattery.com/new_black_panther_party_barack_obama.jpg

Some guy wearing "KKK endorses Trump" at a Trump rally in Oklahoma He kicked his ass right out. Justifiably. Which means he doesn't want endorsements like that.

I guess you also think Einstein was a racist for calling racism "a disease of white people", right?

If it is racist to claim that a racial group is less racist, than you would think that it would also be racist to claim that a racial group has MORE racism....

Forum List

Back