🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

David Duke to racists: Voting against Donald Trump is 'treason to your heritage'

Everyone knows why Trump likes the "poorly educated".

If by that, you mean that their interests were completely ignored for many, many years by the political leadership of both parties, thus providing an easy group of supporters for the first person to come along and speak for them,

then Yes.

You still have to wonder why a guy like Duke is in love with Trump, though. He clearly sees something he likes.

NOt really.

The coincidental overlap of some small mainstream candidate's platform with some fringe nutball, is not of any interest.

I'm certain you are NOT implying that being against an Open Border with the Third World is inherently racist?
The QUOTE is wrong I never said that.
Correll is merely doubling down on a lie like his hero Trump.

What "lie" is that?
He never said what you imply, thus you are lying like Trump does.

Claiming that someone is racist for wanting to secure the border and control immigration does imply that being against Open Borders is inherently racist.

Which is utterly ridiculous.

Rubio gutted Trump's 'moral courage' last night. Trump has none. And states that whites have less problem with racism than whites is a racist statement itself, or at the very least, an incredibly ignorant statement.
I guess you also think Einstein was a racist for calling racism "a disease of white people", right?
If it is racist to claim that a racial group is less racist, than you would think that it would also be racist to claim that a racial group has MORE racism....
You are twisting the thought. It is not racist to accurately call a racist group racist.

I agree completely. That was my point.

As you said, Einstein spoke at the end of the imperial era. IT was NOT racist then to accurately call a racist group racist.

Today, after generations of anti-racism indoctrination it is not racist to accurately point out that a not racist group is not racist.

Rubio gutted Trump's 'moral courage' last night. Trump has none. And states that whites have less problem with racism than whites is a racist statement itself, or at the very least, an incredibly ignorant statement.
I guess you also think Einstein was a racist for calling racism "a disease of white people", right?
Einstein was writing more than seventy years ago at the end of the imperial age. So if you are comparing then with now, you are creating a fallacy of false equivalency.
Calling it "a disease" "of white people" is not a conditional statement.
I am sure Einstein would agree with you in that time and place.

Those of us of European descent born in America are Americans. We are not Europeans. The color of our skins is not as important as the character of our personalities. Those who believe differently want to drag America into the mire.

And I might add, we have had centuries to develop our own distinct culture(s) that has grown differently than those we have left behind so many generations ago.

The average white nationalist is like the battered wife who loves her husband who beats her. She believes him when he says he will stop beating her. Duke lies to the white nationalist, and they believe him when he says he loves them.

If you say so.

I don't follow what David Duke says. The only time I hear what he has to say is when he says something that liberals can find useful and they tell me. Oh, and once or twice some actual real white racist.

I understand the JakeAss is going to vote for this bitch because they have something in common!

oHR8yA5.jpg

If the KKK can vote for Trump, there shouldn't be any trouble for all pussy's to vote for her!

Trump's policies are not racist. He has expressed no racist views.

Read post #27 again, you blind shit4brains.

I did.

There is nothing racist about pointing out that there are plenty of undesirables coming across the border from Mexico.
And another rightwingnut Retard who is too stupid and racist to comprehend what racism even means.

Pointing out a Politically Incorrect Truth does not mean one is a Racist, it means one is morally brave.

In racist retard lingo, apparently "a Politically Incorrect Truth" equals denigrating Mexicans entering the USA as 'rapists, drug dealers and criminals'.

And you call that "morally brave". LOLOLOLOLOL. You poor racist retard.

A lot of "rapists, drug dealers and criminals" are coming across the border.
You can believe in your racist myths all you want, Corrupto, but that doesn't make them any less false, or any less just manufactured political manipulation by the cynical rightwing puppetmasters of this country's fearful racists....like you, you flaming retard.

In the real world...

Donald Trump’s false comments connecting Mexican immigrants and crime
The Washington Post
- Fact Checker
By Michelle Ye Hee Lee
July 8, 2015

“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”
–Real estate mogul Donald Trump, presidential announcement speech
, June 16, 2015

“I can never apologize for the truth. I don’t mind apologizing for things. But I can’t apologize for the truth. I said tremendous crime is coming across. Everybody knows that’s true. And it’s happening all the time. So, why, when I mention, all of a sudden I’m a racist. I’m not a racist. I don’t have a racist bone in my body.”
–Trump, interview on Fox News’ “Media Buzz,” July 5, 2015

“What can be simpler or more accurately stated? The Mexican Government is forcing their most unwanted people into the United States. They are, in many cases, criminals, drug dealers, rapists, etc.”
Trump, statement about his June 16 comments, July 6, 2015

Several readers asked us to fact-check Trump’s initial comment, which has drawn outrage from Latino groups and led to breakups with his corporate partners distancing themselves from the inflammatory remarks.

This posed a conundrum for The Fact Checker. We had fact checked most of his statements from his news conference announcing his effort to win the GOP presidential nomination, but many of those were in the realm of domestic and international policy. We tend not to wade into fact checking incendiary comments that some might label opinion.

But Trump’s statement — which he repeatedly has defended — underscores public perceptions that can drive immigration policies. For example, the 2010 murder of a rancher by a suspected smuggler in an Arizona border city fueled public and political pressure on then-Gov. Jan Brewer to sign the controversial anti-immigrant Senate Bill 1070 into law.

What do the data tell us about the criminal threat of immigrants?

The Facts

Data on immigrants and crime are incomplete, but a range of studies show there is no evidence immigrants commit more crimes than native-born Americans. In fact, first-generation immigrants are predisposed to lower crime rates than native-born Americans. (The Center for Immigration Studies, which advocates for restrictive immigration laws, has a detailed report showing the shortfalls of immigrant crime data.)

Immigration and crime levels have had inverse trajectories since the 1990s: immigration has increased, while crime has decreased. Some experts say the influx of immigrants contributed to the decrease in crime rates, by increasing the denominator while not adding significantly to the numerator.

In his July 6 statement, Trump clarified that he was referring to cases where undocumented immigrants commit violent crimes or smuggle drugs. He pointed to the recent incident in San Francisco, where an undocumented immigrant and a repeat felon who had been deported five times to Mexico was arrested on suspicion of fatally shooting a woman.

Trump’s campaign pointed to data from the U.S. Sentencing Commission, which tracks citizenship of offenders in federal prisons by primary offense, which is the offense with the longest maximum sentence when a person is convicted of multiple offenses. Of 78,022 primary offense cases in fiscal year 2013, 38.6 percent were illegal immigrant offenders. The majority of their cases (76 percent) were immigration related. Of total primary offenses, 17.6 percent of drug trafficking offenses and 3.8 percent of sex abuse were illegal immigrants. Of 22,878 drug crime cases, 17.2 percent were illegal immigrants.

But these numbers are not indicative of general crime trends of non-citizens. Federal prisoners made up 10 percent of the total incarcerated population in the United States in 2013. When asked how the data are indicative of the Mexican government sending criminals to the United States, or that there is a crime wave coming across the border, a Trump campaign adviser said: “The data speaks for itself.

The Congressional Research Service found that the vast majority of unauthorized immigrants do not fit in the category that fits Trump’s description: aggravated felons, whose crimes include murder, drug trafficking or illegal trafficking of firearms.

imrs.php

(Congressional Research Service)

CRS also found that non-citizens make up a smaller percentage of the inmate population in state prisons and jails, compared to their percentage to the total U.S. population.

An analysis of 2010 Census data in a report from the American Immigration Council, a pro-immigration group, shows that 1.6 percent of immigrant males 18 to 39 years old were incarcerated, compared to 3.3 percent of native-born males. That disparity in incarceration rates has been consistent in the decennial Census since 1980, the report says.

The trend holds when comparing less educated Mexican, Salvadoran and Guatemalan men — who make up the bulk of the undocumented immigrant population — to their native-born counterparts, as shown below:

imrs.php

(American Immigration Council) - Are countries like Mexico “not sending their best”?

Immigration offenses account for the largest portion of federal convictions of immigrants (the majority of whom were from Mexico), followed by drug and traffic violations. Sex offenses comprised 1.6 percent of total crimes in 2013.

Inmate legal status is not always tracked at local jails or state prisons. The Government Accountability Office’s 2011 analysis collected reports from 2003 to 2009 to the Department of Justice’s State Criminal Alien Assistance Program, through which states and localities get reimbursed for convicting and incarcerating inmates of illegal or unknown immigration status (mainly from Mexico).

The GAO found that drug offenses made up the majority of convictions in fiscal year 2008 in the five states (Arizona, California, Florida, New York and Texas) with the largest populations of such inmates. These convictions were both felony and misdemeanor crimes, including use/under the influence, manufacturing, transporting and possession of paraphernalia.

Cartel- and gang-related arrests along the Texas southern border decreased after a border surge in 2014, the Houston Chronicle reported. In 2013, the Center for Investigative Reporting found that four out of five arrests for drug smuggling involved U.S. citizens.

The Department of Homeland Security in recent years has targeted immigration enforcement to those who committed serious crimes through efforts like Secure Communities, rolled out per county from 2008 through 2012. But a recent study showed that increased enforcement didn’t lead to decreased crime, calling into question whether serious crimes were prevalent.

Researchers found Secure Communities did not result in a meaningful reduction in the FBI’s overall index crime rate or in rates of violent crimes. There were modest reductions in burglary and motor vehicle theft, not serious crimes like homicides or violent crime. (This program is now on its way out.)

The theory is that immigrants generally have a stronger incentive than native-born Americans to stay out of legal trouble — especially undocumented immigrants, who risk deportation. And those who legally are in the United States (or are pursuing legal status) are required to pass a criminal background check.

"Immigrants in general — unauthorized immigrants in particular — are a self-selected group who generally come to the U.S. to work. And once they’re here, most of them want to keep their nose down and do their business, and they’re sensitive to the fact that they’re vulnerable,” said Marc Rosenblum, deputy director of the U.S. Immigration Policy Program at the Migration Policy Institute, a non-partisan think tank.

Interestingly, crime rates increase as generations of immigrants assimilate into America. Second-generation immigrants, who are born in the United States and have at least one foreign-born parent, are more likely to commit crimes than first-generation immigrants, and have similar crime rates as native-born Americans.

The Pinocchio Test

It’s difficult to connect any crime with illegal immigration, by its nature. Drug smuggling and violent crimes do exist, but the cases are not indicative of larger trends in the immigrant population. What we do know about crime rates among non-citizens and inmates with unknown or unauthorized immigrant statuses show Trump’s assertions about a crime wave are not accurate.

Trump’s repeated statements about immigrants and crime underscore a common public perception that crime is correlated with immigration, especially illegal immigration. But that is a misperception; no solid data support it, and the data that do exist negate it. Trump can defend himself all he wants, but the facts just are not there.

Four Pinocchios

pinocchio_4.jpg

(About our rating scale)

And if you can be honest for a heartbeat, you have to look at the firestorm speaking the Truth unleashed and respect it as Moral Courage.
Your insanity, racism and ignorance do not equate to "honesty", Corrupto.

T'Rump spewed racist hate-stereotypes that ARE NOT backed up by the facts but only reflect rightwingnut racist myths and GOP-OldWhiteMale paranoia. You're so loony, you'd probably talk about the "moral courage" of the KKK.

Oh, and for you, you rude asshole.
:fu:

LOLOLOLOL......says the irony-challenged retard who is giving me the finger.

Einstein was writing more than seventy years ago at the end of the imperial age. So if you are comparing then with now, you are creating a fallacy of false equivalency.
Calling it "a disease" "of white people" is not a conditional statement.
I am sure Einstein would agree with you in that time and place.

Those of us of European descent born in America are Americans. We are not Europeans. The color of our skins is not as important as the character of our personalities. Those who believe differently want to drag America into the mire.
So, you are saying Einstein was a moron who assigned a negative characteristic to an entire race of people without even trying to use pseudo-science to justify what he said. Perfect.
You are saying that, not me. I am saying your logic explodes in your face.
If Einstein would agree with me then no, it is your logic that I obliterated.

Trump's policies are not racist. He has expressed no racist views.

I did.

There is nothing racist about pointing out that there are plenty of undesirables coming across the border from Mexico.
And another rightwingnut Retard who is too stupid and racist to comprehend what racism even means.

Pointing out a Politically Incorrect Truth does not mean one is a Racist, it means one is morally brave.

In racist retard lingo, apparently "a Politically Incorrect Truth" equals denigrating Mexicans entering the USA as 'rapists, drug dealers and criminals'.

You can believe in your racist myths all you want, Corrupto, but that doesn't make them any less false, or any less just manufactured political manipulation by the cynical rightwing puppetmasters of this country's fearful racists....like you, you flaming retard.

In the real world...

The Washington Post
- Fact Checker
By Michelle Ye Hee Lee
July 8, 2015

“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”
, June 16, 2015

“I can never apologize for the truth. I don’t mind apologizing for things. But I can’t apologize for the truth. I said tremendous crime is coming across. Everybody knows that’s true. And it’s happening all the time. So, why, when I mention, all of a sudden I’m a racist. I’m not a racist. I don’t have a racist bone in my body.”

“What can be simpler or more accurately stated? The Mexican Government is forcing their most unwanted people into the United States. They are, in many cases, criminals, drug dealers, rapists, etc.”

Several readers asked us to fact-check Trump’s initial comment, which has drawn outrage from Latino groups and led to breakups with his corporate partners distancing themselves from the inflammatory remarks.

This posed a conundrum for The Fact Checker. We had fact checked most of his statements from his news conference announcing his effort to win the GOP presidential nomination, but many of those were in the realm of domestic and international policy. We tend not to wade into fact checking incendiary comments that some might label opinion.

But Trump’s statement — which he repeatedly has defended — underscores public perceptions that can drive immigration policies. For example, the 2010 murder of a rancher by a suspected smuggler in an Arizona border city fueled public and political pressure on then-Gov. Jan Brewer to sign the controversial anti-immigrant Senate Bill 1070 into law.

The Facts

Data on immigrants and crime are incomplete, but a range of studies show there is no evidence immigrants commit more crimes than native-born Americans. In fact, first-generation immigrants are predisposed to lower crime rates than native-born Americans. (The Center for Immigration Studies, which advocates for restrictive immigration laws, has a detailed report showing the shortfalls of immigrant crime data.)

Immigration and crime levels have had inverse trajectories since the 1990s: immigration has increased, while crime has decreased. Some experts say the influx of immigrants contributed to the decrease in crime rates, by increasing the denominator while not adding significantly to the numerator.

In his July 6 statement, Trump clarified that he was referring to cases where undocumented immigrants commit violent crimes or smuggle drugs. He pointed to the recent incident in San Francisco, where an undocumented immigrant and a repeat felon who had been deported five times to Mexico was arrested on suspicion of fatally shooting a woman.

Trump’s campaign pointed to data from the U.S. Sentencing Commission, which tracks citizenship of offenders in federal prisons by primary offense, which is the offense with the longest maximum sentence when a person is convicted of multiple offenses. Of 78,022 primary offense cases in fiscal year 2013, 38.6 percent were illegal immigrant offenders. The majority of their cases (76 percent) were immigration related. Of total primary offenses, 17.6 percent of drug trafficking offenses and 3.8 percent of sex abuse were illegal immigrants. Of 22,878 drug crime cases, 17.2 percent were illegal immigrants.

But these numbers are not indicative of general crime trends of non-citizens. Federal prisoners made up 10 percent of the total incarcerated population in the United States in 2013. When asked how the data are indicative of the Mexican government sending criminals to the United States, or that there is a crime wave coming across the border, a Trump campaign adviser said: “The data speaks for itself.

The Congressional Research Service found that the vast majority of unauthorized immigrants do not fit in the category that fits Trump’s description: aggravated felons, whose crimes include murder, drug trafficking or illegal trafficking of firearms.

imrs.php

CRS also found that non-citizens make up a smaller percentage of the inmate population in state prisons and jails, compared to their percentage to the total U.S. population.

An analysis of 2010 Census data in a report from the American Immigration Council, a pro-immigration group, shows that 1.6 percent of immigrant males 18 to 39 years old were incarcerated, compared to 3.3 percent of native-born males. That disparity in incarceration rates has been consistent in the decennial Census since 1980, the report says.

The trend holds when comparing less educated Mexican, Salvadoran and Guatemalan men — who make up the bulk of the undocumented immigrant population — to their native-born counterparts, as shown below:

imrs.php

(American Immigration Council) - Are countries like Mexico “not sending their best”?

Immigration offenses account for the largest portion of federal convictions of immigrants (the majority of whom were from Mexico), followed by drug and traffic violations. Sex offenses comprised 1.6 percent of total crimes in 2013.

Inmate legal status is not always tracked at local jails or state prisons. The Government Accountability Office’s 2011 analysis collected reports from 2003 to 2009 to the Department of Justice’s State Criminal Alien Assistance Program, through which states and localities get reimbursed for convicting and incarcerating inmates of illegal or unknown immigration status (mainly from Mexico).

The GAO found that drug offenses made up the majority of convictions in fiscal year 2008 in the five states (Arizona, California, Florida, New York and Texas) with the largest populations of such inmates. These convictions were both felony and misdemeanor crimes, including use/under the influence, manufacturing, transporting and possession of paraphernalia.

Cartel- and gang-related arrests along the Texas southern border decreased after a border surge in 2014, the Houston Chronicle reported. In 2013, the Center for Investigative Reporting found that four out of five arrests for drug smuggling involved U.S. citizens.

The Department of Homeland Security in recent years has targeted immigration enforcement to those who committed serious crimes through efforts like Secure Communities, rolled out per county from 2008 through 2012. But a recent study showed that increased enforcement didn’t lead to decreased crime, calling into question whether serious crimes were prevalent.

Researchers found Secure Communities did not result in a meaningful reduction in the FBI’s overall index crime rate or in rates of violent crimes. There were modest reductions in burglary and motor vehicle theft, not serious crimes like homicides or violent crime. (This program is now on its way out.)

The theory is that immigrants generally have a stronger incentive than native-born Americans to stay out of legal trouble — especially undocumented immigrants, who risk deportation. And those who legally are in the United States (or are pursuing legal status) are required to pass a criminal background check.

"Immigrants in general — unauthorized immigrants in particular — are a self-selected group who generally come to the U.S. to work. And once they’re here, most of them want to keep their nose down and do their business, and they’re sensitive to the fact that they’re vulnerable,” said Marc Rosenblum, deputy director of the U.S. Immigration Policy Program at the Migration Policy Institute, a non-partisan think tank.

Interestingly, crime rates increase as generations of immigrants assimilate into America. Second-generation immigrants, who are born in the United States and have at least one foreign-born parent, are more likely to commit crimes than first-generation immigrants, and have similar crime rates as native-born Americans.

The Pinocchio Test

It’s difficult to connect any crime with illegal immigration, by its nature. Drug smuggling and violent crimes do exist, but the cases are not indicative of larger trends in the immigrant population. What we do know about crime rates among non-citizens and inmates with unknown or unauthorized immigrant statuses show Trump’s assertions about a crime wave are not accurate.

Trump’s repeated statements about immigrants and crime underscore a common public perception that crime is correlated with immigration, especially illegal immigration. But that is a misperception; no solid data support it, and the data that do exist negate it. Trump can defend himself all he wants, but the facts just are not there.

Four Pinocchios

pinocchio_4.jpg

(About our rating scale)

And if you can be honest for a heartbeat, you have to look at the firestorm speaking the Truth unleashed and respect it as Moral Courage.

T'Rump spewed racist hate-stereotypes that ARE NOT backed up by the facts but only reflect rightwingnut racist myths and GOP-OldWhiteMale paranoia. You're so loony, you'd probably talk about the "moral courage" of the KKK.

That's a lot of cutting and pasting.

IF the conclusion of your source is correct and it is just a common public misperception, than that would be a MISTAKE, not racism.

But arguing facts and valid disagreements isn't the way you lefties roll, is it?

SO, once again, Mr Rude Asshole.

If by that, you mean that their interests were completely ignored for many, many years by the political leadership of both parties, thus providing an easy group of supporters for the first person to come along and speak for them, then Yes.

So idiotic. Of course PJ was not implying that T'Rump meant that nonsense by "poorly educated", you poor crazy retard. T'Rump likes "poorly educated" suckers, like you, exactly because they tend to be very ignorant dumbasses who are therefore very gulible and easy to manipulate. As you demonstrate very clearly.

And if you are stupid enough to believe that billionaire real estate mogul Donald Trump is 'speaking for the poor and downtrodden', you are utterly insane!

If by that, you mean that their interests were completely ignored for many, many years by the political leadership of both parties, thus providing an easy group of supporters for the first person to come along and speak for them, then Yes.

So idiotic. Of course PJ was not implying that T'Rump meant that nonsense by "poorly educated", you poor crazy retard. T'Rump likes "poorly educated" suckers, like you, exactly because they tend to be very ignorant dumbasses who are therefore very gulible and easy to manipulate. As you demonstrate very clearly.

And if you are stupid enough to believe that billionaire real estate mogul Donald Trump is 'speaking for the poor and downtrodden', you are utterly insane!

Your post is nothing but unsupported and self serving assumptions.

1. It is completely reasonable that a want to be leader would "love" a ready made group in need of a leader.

2. You assume that I am poorly educated, which considering the obvious quality and logic of my posts in something only the most Willfully Self Deluded Lefty could convince themselves of that.

3. YOu assume that "poorly educated" equates "Ignorant" and "dumb".

4. You assume that a Billionaire would not be motivated by anything (desire for reelection, ego?) to actually fulfill his campaign promises.

I did.

In the real world...

The Washington Post
- Fact Checker
By Michelle Ye Hee Lee
July 8, 2015

, June 16, 2015

The Facts

imrs.php

imrs.php

The Pinocchio Test

Four Pinocchios

pinocchio_4.jpg

(About our rating scale)

One article.....not so much, actually, numbnuts.

Of course I realize that providing actual evidence from a reputable source instead of just pulling your rightwingnut racist myths out of your ass is quite foreign and strange to you.

IF the conclusion of your source is correct and it is just a common public misperception, than that would be a MISTAKE, not racism.
LOLOLOLOL.....my god but you're stupid!

The "common public misperception" that Mexican immigrants are mostly criminals and rapists, even though it is not true, IS THE RESULT OF RACISM, imbecile, and that "misperception" is actually NOT that common to the rational, intelligent, sane, non-racist people in this country.....really just mostly to you ignorant, irrational, wacko, racist rightwingnuts. You are the ones who tend to fall for these crackpot myths.

But arguing facts and valid disagreements isn't the way you lefties roll, is it?

You have no facts, moron! Just your racist myths and your utter stupidity.

I did.

In the real world...

The Washington Post
- Fact Checker
By Michelle Ye Hee Lee
July 8, 2015

, June 16, 2015

The Facts

imrs.php

imrs.php

The Pinocchio Test

Four Pinocchios

pinocchio_4.jpg

(About our rating scale)

One article.....not so much, actually, numbnuts.

Of course I realize that providing actual evidence from a reputable source instead of just pulling your rightwingnut racist myths out of your ass is quite foreign and strange to you.

LOLOLOLOL.....my god but you're stupid!

The "common public misperception" that Mexican immigrants are mostly criminals and rapists, even though it is not true, IS THE RESULT OF RACISM, imbecile, and that "misperception" is actually NOT that common to the rational, intelligent, sane, non-racist people in this country.....really just mostly to you ignorant, irrational, wacko, racist rightwingnuts. You are the ones who tend to fall for these crackpot myths.

You have no facts, moron! Just your racist myths and your utter stupidity.

1. I don't often see some one cut and paste a whole article. It was a lot.

2. NOthing in your post suggests that at all (that the perception is limited to the right). Indeed, your post was careful to point out that it is "tough" to track crime by immigration status. Which raises the distinct possibility that what leads to the perception is that it is TRUE.

3. And more insults. YOu asshole.

Oh noes another low info left loon moron called me a racist.....for the 1,234th time. It's lost it's bite, loon

^^^^^ :iagree: ^^^^^ those "loons", every last one of them are actually moonbats, who collectively have a brain the size of a BB :up:

Good grief...but the Black Panthers supporting Obama wasn't racist...nope not at all.
Actually...no. But you're too retarded to even comprehend the actual meaning of racism.....which is no surprise.
Oh noes another low info left loon moron called me a racist.....for the 1,234th time. It's lost it's bite, loon

I actually observed that you are obviously too retarded to even have the mental capacity to comprehend what racism actually means, SillyIdiotLoon, as you demonstrated so clearly.

Good grief...but the Black Panthers supporting Obama wasn't racist...nope not at all.
Actually...no. But you're too retarded to even comprehend the actual meaning of racism.....which is no surprise.

I actually observed that you are obviously too retarded to even have the mental capacity to comprehend what racism actually means, SillyIdiotLoon, as you demonstrated so clearly.

No, it's you "liberals" who seem to think that "Racism" means any white person who is not wallowing in white guilt.

Are you one of those lefties who think that blacks can't be racist? Or just one of the lefties who are allied with them?

Forum List

Back