🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

David Duke to racists: Voting against Donald Trump is 'treason to your heritage'

Rubio gutted Trump's 'moral courage' last night. Trump has none. And states that whites have less problem with racism than whites is a racist statement itself, or at the very least, an incredibly ignorant statement.
I guess you also think Einstein was a racist for calling racism "a disease of white people", right?

If it is racist to claim that a racial group is less racist, than you would think that it would also be racist to claim that a racial group has MORE racism....
Which makes most Democrats and Neo-liberals unabashed racists.

Trump has just been assured of winning the Presidency. Not only has Chris Christy endorsed him but so has the Arizona sheriff Joe Arpio, he governor of Maine, and Jerry Falwell Jr. Trump has the Christian vote sowed up.

Rubio gutted Trump's 'moral courage' last night. Trump has none. And states that whites have less problem with racism than whites is a racist statement itself, or at the very least, an incredibly ignorant statement.
I guess you also think Einstein was a racist for calling racism "a disease of white people", right?
Einstein was writing more than seventy years ago at the end of the imperial age. So if you are comparing then with now, you are creating a fallacy of false equivalency.

Of course you conveniently left out the fact that Trump disavowed Duke's endorsement.
You still have to wonder why a guy like Duke is in love with Trump, though. He clearly sees something he likes.

NOt really.

The coincidental overlap of some small mainstream candidate's platform with some fringe nutball, is not of any interest.

I'm certain you are NOT implying that being against an Open Border with the Third World is inherently racist?
The QUOTE is wrong I never said that.
Correll is merely doubling down on a lie like his hero Trump.

What "lie" is that?
He never said what you imply, thus you are lying like Trump does.

If it is racist to claim that a racial group is less racist, than you would think that it would also be racist to claim that a racial group has MORE racism....
Which makes most Democrats and Neo-liberals unabashed racists.

They can't bear standing by so utterly impotent while their whole world comes tumbling down around their ears.

coreofliberal.jpg

You are twisting the thought. It is not racist to accurately call a racist group racist.

The worlds that are crashing are of the libertarian and far right wingers.

Everyone knows why Trump likes the "poorly educated".
Because he isn't anti-white....like the Democrats

Democrats have won the high school dropout vote decisively election after election, but yet you assholes always want to attack "rednecks" and "hillbillies" when these terms are now used to describe any white person from any economic class that doesn't agree with or actively opposes the Democrat monopoly on popular culture. Democrats could not be politically viable on a national level without millions of idiots who believe in "Obama money", that is a fact.

You are twisting the thought. It is not racist to accurately call a racist group racist.

The worlds that are crashing are of the libertarian and far right wingers.
White people are not a "racist group", dipshit.

You twisted the thought.

Einstein was writing more than seventy years ago at the end of the imperial age. So if you are comparing then with now, you are creating a fallacy of false equivalency.
Calling it "a disease" "of white people" is not a conditional statement.

I am sure Einstein would agree with you in that time and place.

Those of us of European descent born in America are Americans. We are not Europeans. The color of our skins is not as important as the character of our personalities. Those who believe differently want to drag America into the mire.

There is nothing wrong in what Duke stated. It's essential that European White heritage must be preserved.

I'm not European. I'm american
You have a lot to learn.

I'm sure there is a lot everyone needs to learn! There is a lot of information in the universe

Doesn't change the fact that I'm American and not European
You need to read this best seller!

Book-Cover-My-Awakening-2008-David-Duke-240.jpg.cf.jpg

The average white nationalist is like the battered wife who loves her husband who beats her. She believes him when he says he will stop beating her. Duke lies to the white nationalist, and they believe him when he says he loves them.

Those of us of European descent born in America are Americans. We are not Europeans. The color of our skins is not as important as the character of our personalities. Those who believe differently want to drag America into the mire.
So, you are saying Einstein was a moron who assigned a negative characteristic to an entire race of people without even trying to use pseudo-science to justify what he said.

Perfect.

I might read it someday but I expect it will be as dry as mein kampf

So, you are saying Einstein was a moron who assigned a negative characteristic to an entire race of people without even trying to use pseudo-science to justify what he said. Perfect.
You are saying that, not me. I am saying your logic explodes in your face.

Forum List

Back