🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

David Duke to racists: Voting against Donald Trump is 'treason to your heritage'

Good grief...but the Black Panthers supporting Obama wasn't racist...nope not at all.
Actually...no. But you're too retarded to even comprehend the actual meaning of racism.....which is no surprise.
Oh noes another low info left loon moron called me a racist.....for the 1,234th time. It's lost it's bite, loon

I actually observed that you are obviously too retarded to even have the mental capacity to comprehend what racism actually means, SillyIdiotLoon, as you demonstrated so clearly.

I know what racism is, it's you that obviously are challenged on the term. I'll bet you're one of those "sillydiotloons" that think blacks can't be racist. You must be because you are incapable of grasping the intent of my comment. Now sit your stupid ass down, clown

What made it racist?
how many WHITE candidates did they support??
And still another racist dumbass pops up who is too stupid and ignorant to understand what racism actually means.

Yo smart ass, why don't you explain to us what racism is. I suspect you're going to have to look it up.

NO, he won't look it up. Unless he cut and pastes from some lefty site.

An actual dictionary definition would be too obviously limiting.

I think this captures a lot of the essential nature of the T'Rump's supporters....racist retards! Of course, his supporters have already made that fact crystal clear.

David Duke to fellow racists: Voting against Donald Trump is 'treason to your heritage'
DailyKos
By Hunter
2016/02/25
GettyImages-507343466.jpg

Make America Hate Again

Former KKK "grand wizard" David Duke is putting out the call to his fellow racist creeps: Donald Trump needs our help!

"Voting for these people, voting against Donald Trump at this point is really treason to your heritage," Duke said on the David Duke Radio Program Wednesday [...]

"And I am telling you that it is your job now to get active. Get off your duff. Get off your rear end that's getting fatter and fatter for many of you everyday on your chairs. When this show's over, go out, call the Republican Party, but call Donald Trumps headquarters, volunteer. They're screaming for volunteers. Go in there, you're gonna meet people who are going to have the same kind of mindset that you have".

Yes. Yes, you probably will.
I'm going to be watching with much interest if Trump gets the GOP nod. It will confirm my beliefs about the white race in general.

Instead of minorities determining the outcome of an election, maybe this time it will be the whites. Trump is breaking all kinds of records. The turnouts of 20K plus are routine for this speeches. Voters in NH and Nevada turned out in record numbers, and he is leading in polls at unprecedented ratios

Yep, maybe the whites are awakened? Those who don't normally vote will come out in record numbers. You see, it took an epic failure like Obama for someone like Trump to rise from the ashes, and for the whites and minorities to elect and American this time, not a rebel rouser and social divider

-Geaux

NOt really.

The coincidental overlap of some small mainstream candidate's platform with some fringe nutball, is not of any interest.

I'm certain you are NOT implying that being against an Open Border with the Third World is inherently racist?
The QUOTE is wrong I never said that.
Correll is merely doubling down on a lie like his hero Trump.

What "lie" is that?
He never said what you imply, thus you are lying like Trump does.

Claiming that someone is racist for wanting to secure the border and control immigration does imply that being against Open Borders is inherently racist.

Which is utterly ridiculous.
He never said what you said he said. To suggest still that he said it is lying.

Rubio gutted Trump's 'moral courage' last night. Trump has none. And states that whites have less problem with racism than whites is a racist statement itself, or at the very least, an incredibly ignorant statement.
I guess you also think Einstein was a racist for calling racism "a disease of white people", right?
If it is racist to claim that a racial group is less racist, than you would think that it would also be racist to claim that a racial group has MORE racism....
You are twisting the thought. It is not racist to accurately call a racist group racist.

I agree completely. That was my point.

As you said, Einstein spoke at the end of the imperial era. IT was NOT racist then to accurately call a racist group racist.

Today, after generations of anti-racism indoctrination it is not racist to accurately point out that a not racist group is not racist.
We still have racists in our parties today on this Board: Lonestar Logic and S. J. are decent example in the GOP while several who can't be named were uber democrats.

The QUOTE is wrong I never said that.

What "lie" is that?

Claiming that someone is racist for wanting to secure the border and control immigration does imply that being against Open Borders is inherently racist.

I didn't SAY he SAID it, I said it is the obvious implication of attacking some one for being racist just because he wants to enforce immigration laws and secure the border.

My point is stands.

Einstein was writing more than seventy years ago at the end of the imperial age. So if you are comparing then with now, you are creating a fallacy of false equivalency.
Calling it "a disease" "of white people" is not a conditional statement.
I am sure Einstein would agree with you in that time and place.

Those of us of European descent born in America are Americans. We are not Europeans. The color of our skins is not as important as the character of our personalities. Those who believe differently want to drag America into the mire.
So, you are saying Einstein was a moron who assigned a negative characteristic to an entire race of people without even trying to use pseudo-science to justify what he said. Perfect.
You are saying that, not me. I am saying your logic explodes in your face.
If Einstein would agree with me then no, it is your logic that I obliterated.
Einstein would laugh in your face.

What "lie" is that?

I didn't SAY he SAID it, I said it is the obvious implication of attacking some one for being racist just because he wants to enforce immigration laws and secure the border.

My point is stands.
That is the lie, the implication that he said and meant what you are writing. He did not. Your point was broken a long time ago.

Rubio gutted Trump's 'moral courage' last night. Trump has none. And states that whites have less problem with racism than whites is a racist statement itself, or at the very least, an incredibly ignorant statement.
I guess you also think Einstein was a racist for calling racism "a disease of white people", right?
If it is racist to claim that a racial group is less racist, than you would think that it would also be racist to claim that a racial group has MORE racism....
You are twisting the thought. It is not racist to accurately call a racist group racist.

I agree completely. That was my point.

As you said, Einstein spoke at the end of the imperial era. IT was NOT racist then to accurately call a racist group racist.

Today, after generations of anti-racism indoctrination it is not racist to accurately point out that a not racist group is not racist.
We still have racists in our parties today on this Board: Lonestar Logic and S. J. are decent example in the GOP while several who can't be named were uber democrats.

David Duke won less than 1% of the vote.

COlin Powell, according to exit polls would have crushed Clinton in 1996.

It is NOT accurate to say that Whites as a group are racist.

Truely Racist Whites are a vanishingly small minority, and irrelevant.

What is not irrelevant is the massive abuse of the term Racist used to smear people for opposing the lib agenda.

False: Truely Racist Whites are a vanishingly small minority, and irrelevant.

True with the edit: What is not irrelevant is the massive abuse of the term Racist used to smear people for opposing the lib (or the conservative) agenda.

Rollingthunder gave convincing evidence that Trump's words do not match the evidence.

From Rollingthunder's link.

Data on immigrants and crime are incomplete, but ...

(The Center for Immigration Studies, which advocates for restrictive immigration laws, has a detailed report showing the shortfalls of immigrant crime data.)

Some experts say ...

An analysis of 2010 Census data in a report from the American Immigration Council, a pro-immigration group,...

Inmate legal status is not always tracked at local jails or state prisons.

The theory is...

It’s difficult to connect any crime with illegal immigration, by its nature. ...

All those qualifiers and yet they are comfortable with making a definite ruling? That's suspicious.

From a link within his linked article.

Immigration and Crime: Assessing a Conflicted Issue

This study examines academic and government research on the question of immigrant crime. New government data indicate that immigrants have high rates of criminality, while older academic research found low rates. The overall picture of immigrants and crime remains confused due to a lack of good data and contrary information. However, the newer government data indicate that there are legitimate public safety reasons for local law enforcement to work with federal immigration authorities.

Among the findings:

• The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) estimates that immigrants (legal and illegal) comprise 20 percent of inmates in prisons and jails. The foreign-born are 15.4 percent of the nation’s adult population. However, DHS has not provided a detailed explanation of how the estimates were generated.

• Under contract to DHS in 2004, Fentress, Inc., reviewed 8.1 million inmate records from state prison systems and 45 large county jails. They found that 22 percent of inmates were foreign-born. But the report did not cover all of the nation’s jails.

• The 287(g) program and related efforts have found high rates of illegal alien incarceration in some communities. But it is unclear if the communities are representative of the country:
    • Maricopa County, Ariz.: 22 percent of felons are illegal aliens;
    • Lake County, Ill.: 19 percent of jail inmates are illegal aliens;
    • Collier County, Fla.: 20 to 22 percent of jail inmates and arrestees are illegal aliens;
    • Weld County, Colo.: 12.8 to 15.2 percent of those jailed are illegal aliens.

• DHS states that it has identified 221,000 non-citizens in the nation’s jails. This equals 11 to 15 percent of the jail population. Non-citizens comprise only 8.6 percent of the nation’s total adult population.

• The Federal Bureau of Prisons reports that 26.4 percent of inmates in federal prisons are non-U.S. citizens. Non-citizens are 8.6 percent of the nation’s adult population. However, federal prisons are not representative of prisons generally or local jails.

• A Pew Hispanic Center study found that, of those sentenced for federal crimes in 2007, non-citizen Hispanics were 74 percent of immigration offenders, 25 percent of drug offenders, 8 percent of white collar offenders, and 6 percent of firearms offenders. Non-citizen Hispanics are 5.1 percent of the nation’s adult population. However, the report does not provide information for other crimes or for non-Hispanic immigrants.

• Recent reports by the Public Policy Institute of California (PPIC) and Immigration Policy Center (IPC) showing low rates of immigrant incarceration highlight the data problems in many studies. The 2000 Census data they used are not reliable.

• An analysis of the data used in the PPIC and IPC studies by the National Research Council found that 53 percent of the time the Census Bureaus had to make an educated guess whether a prisoner was an immigrant. The studies are essentially measuring these guesses, not actual immigrant incarceration.

• The poor quality of data used in the PPIC and IPC studies is illustrated by wild and implausible swings. It shows a 28 percent decline in incarcerated immigrants 1990 to 2000 — yet the overall immigrant population grew 59 percent. Newer Census data from 2007 show a 146 percent increase in immigrant incarceration 2000 to 2007 — yet, the overall immigrant population grew only 22 percent.

What "lie" is that?

My point is stands.
That is the lie, the implication that he said and meant what you are writing. He did not. Your point was broken a long time ago.

You stated your disagreement repeatedly.

YOu've done nothing to show what was supposedly wrong with the logic I presented.

That you cannot tell the difference between the two is fairly sad.

True with the edit: What is not irrelevant is the massive abuse of the term Racist used to smear people for opposing the lib (or the conservative) agenda.

David Duke got less than one percent in the GOP primary.

COlin POwell got 54% in the general election exit poll.

White Racists are a vanishingly small minority.

You must be very concerned. I wasnt even talking you and you commented on my post. Obviously you in particular give all kinds of flying _____s. :laugh:

I just hate racist Black like you who are always playing your race card and stirring up hate and discontent.
As opposed to your race card card?

You already know I'm a Seminole. I don't claim to be a poor little old victim like you though.
bullshit a couple of posts back you used the term "we" in the context of being white.
Seminoles are not white so are you lying now or in the other post?

The correct term is "American". I am an American. I am also Seminole by birth. The term "We" means We Americans. I realize the word "American" mean little to you.
That might be true if you were speaking for all Americans , luckily you don't.
As to you being Seminole, you are most likely to be a victim of the I wish I were at least partly native American syndrome it's far more likely that the "Indian"part of you is African.

Correll has been doing an excellent job of rationalizing his own special brand of racism.
The long winded replies to other posters are smoking gun evidence of hyperbole.

Duke got a majority of the white vote in Louisiana.

Duke got a majority of the white vote in Louisiana.
Don't fuck him up with facts!

Correll has been doing an excellent job of rationalizing his own special brand of racism.
The long winded replies to other posters are smoking gun evidence of hyperbole.

Correll has been doing an excellent job of pointing out the bullshit you libs are pushing.

David Duke is irrelevant.

Forum List

Back