🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

David Duke to racists: Voting against Donald Trump is 'treason to your heritage'

Not giving a fuck is the reason that the republican party is as fucked up as it is today.

So you're filling in for the complete moron status?
Only in your dreams,
Funny thing is you and duke are a lot alike.
You don't know anything about me to make such a statement.

Striving for a bitch status as well as a complete moron?
All I need to know is in your posts .
Your pov is an open book.
My pov is that people like Duke get power in two ways. People that subscribe to their beliefs embolden them and MORONS who repeat their bullshit in an effort to shame him or associate others with him give him the publicity he needs to continue being relevant. YOU, feed him. You're just too stupid to see it.
false! ignoring a problem never fixes it.

Not giving a fuck is the reason that the republican party is as fucked up as it is today.
And embracing anti-white racists has turned your party into nothing but a giant hate group.
False!
True!
White men must be stopped: The very future of mankind depends on it
Still false# that guy is as fucked up as duke .
The predilection for making false assumptions is epidemic on the right!
He is much worse than Duke has ever been, and your party will stand up for him every day without thought because your party is a hate group, just like the supposed left wing parties in other western nations.

You and your fellow neo-liberal lunatics are letting white people be ethnically cleansed literally everywhere in the world and yet the paranoia of "white supremacy" never goes away, and there is never a hint of compassion from any of you supposed "progressives" towards those white people.

You are the problem when it comes to establishing progress in the world, not Trump, not even Duke, YOU.

Norwegian school brutally kicks out students, reopens as immigration center

And embracing anti-white racists has turned your party into nothing but a giant hate group.
False!
True!
White men must be stopped: The very future of mankind depends on it
He is much worse than Duke has ever been, and your party will stand up for him every day without thought because your party is a hate group, just like the supposed left wing parties in other western nations.

You and your fellow neo-liberal lunatics are letting white people be ethnically cleansed literally everywhere in the world and yet the paranoia of "white supremacy" never goes away, and there is never a hint of compassion from any of you supposed "progressives" towards those white people.

You are the problem when it comes to establishing progress in the world, not Trump, not even Duke, YOU.

I am glad that you admit you are nothing but an anti-white demon.

Only in your dreams,

My pov is that people like Duke get power in two ways. People that subscribe to their beliefs embolden them and MORONS who repeat their bullshit in an effort to shame him or associate others with him give him the publicity he needs to continue being relevant. YOU, feed him. You're just too stupid to see it.
Which is why problems like you simply need to be exterminated.

I'm nothing of the kind, what's being showcased here is your sheer terror ..

False: Truely Racist Whites are a vanishingly small minority, and irrelevant.

True with the edit: What is not irrelevant is the massive abuse of the term Racist used to smear people for opposing the lib (or the conservative) agenda.

David Duke got less than one percent in the GOP primary.

COlin POwell got 54% in the general election exit poll.

White Racists are a vanishingly small minority.
Duke got a majority of the white vote in Louisiana.

Once his views were well know, he got less than one percent.
Really? Duke's views are what got him a majority of the white vote.

Nope. Duke hid his past to get the republican nomination. The truth didn't come out till the general election.

Only in your dreams,

is that a threat ? pussy boi !

Correll has been doing an excellent job of rationalizing his own special brand of racism.
The long winded replies to other posters are smoking gun evidence of hyperbole.

Correll has been doing an excellent job of pointing out the bullshit you libs are pushing.

David Duke is irrelevant.
Duke is relevant, and your crazy defense is mindless.

Less than one percent is not relevant.

Quotes
Our clear goal must be the advancement of the white race and separation of the white and black races. This goal must include freeing of the American media and government from subservient Jewish interests.
Our clear goal must be the advancement of the white race and separation of the white and black races. This goal must include fre…
I don't call myself a white supremacist. I'm a civil rights activist concerned about European-American rights.
And the Zionists have used the Holocaust as a weapon to deny the rights of the Palestinians and to cover-up the crimes of Israel.
The Jews are trying to destroy all other cultures - as a survival mechanism - the only Nazi country in the world is Israel.

Absolutely committed to spending the rest of my life as a spokesman for the rights of European Americans.

But Barack Obama is not a person who would defend the rights and heritage of the European-American people.

Russia's biggest problem is organized crime and its leaders are influenced by the Russian mafia. But it's not right to call it a Russian mafia, it's a Jewish mafia.

Jewish people have put the interests of race over the interests of the American people... Jews are filled with more hatred and rage for our race, for our heritage, for our blood than perhaps you can imagine.
David duke

Correll has been doing an excellent job of rationalizing his own special brand of racism.

Correll has been doing an excellent job of pointing out the bullshit you libs are pushing.

Nothing "us" libs have presented is bullshit.
And no David Duke isn't irrelevant.
White supremacists and all other racists are a major problem in this country.

Less than one percent is irrelevant.

The vast majority of what people like you call racist, is not racist.

I think this captures a lot of the essential nature of the T'Rump's supporters....racist retards! Of course, his supporters have already made that fact crystal clear.

David Duke to fellow racists: Voting against Donald Trump is 'treason to your heritage'
DailyKos
By Hunter
2016/02/25
GettyImages-507343466.jpg

Make America Hate Again

Former KKK "grand wizard" David Duke is putting out the call to his fellow racist creeps: Donald Trump needs our help!

"Voting for these people, voting against Donald Trump at this point is really treason to your heritage," Duke said on the David Duke Radio Program Wednesday [...]

"And I am telling you that it is your job now to get active. Get off your duff. Get off your rear end that's getting fatter and fatter for many of you everyday on your chairs. When this show's over, go out, call the Republican Party, but call Donald Trumps headquarters, volunteer. They're screaming for volunteers. Go in there, you're gonna meet people who are going to have the same kind of mindset that you have".

Yes. Yes, you probably will.
Only two types of people give a fuck about what morons like Duke say. Like minded individuals & complete morons.

Which one are you?

Only in your dreams,

Libs have become comfortable accusing of vile things without any concern whether the accusations are true or not.

They are assholes like that.

false.
something like one percent of us population is wealthier than the other 99%
and you say one percent is not relevant....strains what little credibility you imagine you have,

of course it is ....or some other bigotry.

false.
something like one percent of us population is wealthier than the other 99%
and you say one percent is not relevant....strains what little credibility you imagine you have,

The superrich are relevant, not because of their numbers, but because of their wealth.

If not for their vast wealth, that 1% would be irrelevant.

Just like David Duke is.

Irrelevant.

I'm nothing of the kind, what's being showcased here is your sheer terror ..
You most certainly are of that kind.

White people are dealing with multiple existential threats that no other people could even fathom happening to them, much less surviving all of them, and yet we also have millions of inbred idiots of our own race determined to stop the smart and sane white people from doing anything about it at the same time

Breivik had the right idea, you idiots who stand for nothing but the destruction of white people worldwide are obviously too defective to ever really understand the world, so you must be exterminated for the good of the world and our people. You are nothing but walking corpses anyway.

of course it is ....or some other bigotry.

Nope.

Controversies about the word "niggardly" - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"On January 15, 1999, David Howard, an aide to Anthony A. Williams, the mayor of Washington, D.C., used "niggardly" in reference to a budget.[3] This apparently upset one of his black colleagues (Howard is white), identified by Howard as Marshall Brown, who misinterpreted it as a racial slur and lodged a complaint. As a result, on January 25 Howard tendered his resignation, and Williams accepted it.[4] However, after public pressure, an internal review into the matter was brought about, and the mayor offered Howard the chance to return to his position as Office of the Public Advocate on February 4. Howard refused but accepted another position with the mayor instead, insisting that he did not feel victimized by the incident. On the contrary, Howard felt that he had learned from the situation. "I used to think it would be great if we could all be colorblind; that's naïve, especially for a white person, because a white person can't afford to be colorblind. They don't have to think about race every day. An African American does."

HOward isn't just "white", he also GAY, thus a member of a protected class himself. Otherwise there would have been no recourse.

is that a threat ? pussy boi !
Not a threat, a promise.

Quotes
Our clear goal must be the advancement of the white race and separation of the white and black races. This goal must include freeing of the American media and government from subservient Jewish interests.
Our clear goal must be the advancement of the white race and separation of the white and black races. This goal must include fre…
I don't call myself a white supremacist. I'm a civil rights activist concerned about European-American rights.
And the Zionists have used the Holocaust as a weapon to deny the rights of the Palestinians and to cover-up the crimes of Israel.
The Jews are trying to destroy all other cultures - as a survival mechanism - the only Nazi country in the world is Israel.

Absolutely committed to spending the rest of my life as a spokesman for the rights of European Americans.

But Barack Obama is not a person who would defend the rights and heritage of the European-American people.

Russia's biggest problem is organized crime and its leaders are influenced by the Russian mafia. But it's not right to call it a Russian mafia, it's a Jewish mafia.

Jewish people have put the interests of race over the interests of the American people... Jews are filled with more hatred and rage for our race, for our heritage, for our blood than perhaps you can imagine.
David duke
All that is 100% correct.

Duke's racism was well known in LA when he ran against Williams.

The joke was "the Fuhrer or the Felon."

Anybody who believes Duke's philosophy then or now simply is irrelevant yammering.

Only two types of people give a fuck about what morons like Duke say. Like minded individuals & complete morons.

Which one are you?

Only in your dreams,

Libs have become comfortable accusing of vile things without any concern whether the accusations are true or not.

They are assholes like that.
The Top 10 Conservative Myths
CONSERVATIVES ARE THE REAL AMERICAN PATRIOTS!

• reality.gif
    This concept would be laughable, if it wasn't so tragically perverse. Far from being patriots, conservatives are too often reckless and dangerous citizens, consistently veering very close to being actual traitors, and they've actually stampeded across that line several times in American history.

Consider the American Revolution. Conservatives were against it! Yes, they were the "Party of No" back then, too. Remember that the definition of a conservative is one who wishes to "conserve," promote, preserve and/or restore traditional "values," hierarchies and institutions. True to form, in 1776 they wanted no part of breaking away from English tradition and their much-beloved British monarchy. They liked being the king's subjects. These conservatives were called "Tories", the name still used for the Conservative Party in England. Another name for them back then was "the King's Men." The British King's Men in America... ah, so telling of their true traitorous nature. So conservatives started off on the wrong side of American history, and that's where they've been ever since.
    After the war, many digusted conservatives fled America, heading back to Britain, or to Canada or the Caribbean. Good riddance to them. Unfotunately, many southern conservatives skedaddled to Florida, which was then still loyal to the crown, and we would inherit these traitors back in short time.
    For years after the Revolution had been won, American conservatives predicted the new republic's demise. Steeped in their belief that the common rabble could not govern itself for long without anarchy ensuing, they resisted thinking of themselves as "Americans" at all, and patiently awaited their liberation from such liberality by either Armageddon or the return and revenge of their beloved British overlords.
    The conservative loyalists' shaky hopes for liberation from the Brits were finally dashed during the War of 1812, when, sure enough, the English arrived again on American shores but had no intention of taking back their former colonies. No, this time they went burning and pillaging (including the White House) while inviting slaves to run away and inciting Indians to attack any and all white Americans. This, as you can imagine, did not sit well with the conservatives, who, perhaps for the first time, considered themselves American. Well, better late than never.
    bumper-sticker-terrorists2.jpg
    But it was a tenous loyalty for many conservatives. They still didn't really like the idea of a United States. They preferred the states to be un-united. The Southern states (i.e. slave states) could be counted on to regularly threaten to secede if they didn't get their way. One such hissy fit threw America into war with Mexico, as the slave states decided that stealing a big chunk of that country's territory would help them expand slavery westward, and thus increase their political clout in Washington.
    It was just a matter of time when the conservative traitorous streak returned in its full audacious decadence in 1861 when conservatives in the South said to hell with the United States, and huffed off to form their own more perfect union where "states rights" rule and a decent white person was really free... to own other people! Over seven hundred and twenty thousand Americans died as a result of conservative ideology run amok during the Civil War.
    You would think the stench of that shameful episode might have prompted some serious and humbling introspection regarding their mindset, but you would be wrong: down South, conservatives still proudly fly their Confederate flag, preferred, in fact, over Old Glory.
    Out in Texas, meanwhile, conservatives consider themselves Texans first, Americans second (if at all). Recently Texas conservatives, including Governor Rick Perry and libertarian fave Ron Paul, have rekindled the periodic Texan whine about seceding from the Union. Meanwhile, up in Alaska, there is the conservative Alaskan Independence Party, which promotes breaking away from the United States. This is the organization that Todd Palin (yes, Sarah's "First Dude") belonged to. Then we have the conservatives in Wyoming, home of dark lord Dick Cheney, who are also pondering a secession plan, complete with their own aircraft carrier that can tool around in Lake Yellowstone and perhaps send sorties out over the increasingly blue state of Colorado.
    This conservative "who needs America" mindset came flooding from fake patriotism's sewer when Obama was reelected in 2012, and over one million conservative "Americans" from all 50 states sent their "petitions" in to secede from the union! Ah, the sublime hypocrisy of it all... the "true" and "brave" defenders of democracy whining, blubbering, threatening, throwing a temper tantrum and cutting and running when they are defeated by... democracy! Throughout the old Confederacy, including Texas, and out in Alaska and Wyoming, and with all the petition filers, it's all more immature angst and macho posing and bluster than considered thought, but it certainly stands as proof positive of just how shallow "love of country" for conservatives really is.
    Consider, as well, how conservatives have long tried so hard to actually thwart democracy. They were the original proponents of only allowing white men with property to vote and having senators hand-picked by state office-holders. Conserving the aristocracy you know; that's the way the Tories still have the British House of Lords rigged.
    As more Americans began gaining the right to vote, plus the right to vote for most government positions, including senators, conservatives scrambled to find other ways to thwart democracy. They have variously thrown up poll taxes, means testing, intimidation, inconvenient ID requirements, providing the poor and working class with fewer and/or malfunctioning voting machines, tampering with machine-counted votes, and setting up onerous and punitive restrictions for those registering voters, just to name a few of the malicious tactics to lower voter turnout they have tried... and are still trying. After laying low for a few decades, the red states are back - right out in the open - trying to suppress the vote.
    A few modern conservatives have even called for repeal of the 17th Amendment, the one which gave the people the power to vote for their senators. Now conservatives such as Antonin Scalia, Rick Perry, Ron Paul, Zell Miller and others have actually proposed taking this right away from We the People and handing it back to the aristocracy. Those conservatives... loyal to the dominator hierarcy, not American ideals!
    Moreover, in their quixotic quest to wrench power from the liberals since the last time they nearly ruined the country (the 1920s), conservatives have deliberately promoted hatred toward any government that isn't run by them. When they aren't in control, conservatives do everything they can to delegitimize the political and moral authority of those who are. This is a whisker away from high treason. Confucius was just one of the wise men who taught that it would be better for a nation to lose its security and its food than the trust of the people for the government. Many a once-powerful nation throughout history disintegrated once its people lost faith in their government (see The Rise and Fall of the Roman Empire for useful information). Once the public loses love for and confidence in their government, civil strife is sure to follow, and so the Constitutional mandate of promoting the general welfare of the people is thwarted.
    This hate and distrust angle for the government (and for other Americans) has won conservatives elections, but has been one of the most nefarious and potentially disastrous strategies for the country itself of any political tactic in American history. It intentionally fosters deep and passionate division within the populace. Conservatives are playing with apocalyptic fire as they fan the flames of not just disagreement but outright hatred for all things not conservative... moderate though such persons or programs may actually be. Over the past 50 years, conservatives have vomited up venomous bile toward the Kennedys, Jimmy Carter, Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, Al Gore and (most particularly) Barack Obama, along with any idea they proffer (even those originally proposed by conservatives... like "RomneyCare").
    This dark, conservative vitriol is orders of magnitude more corrosive to national unity and stability than any such demagoguery from the liberal side.
    Following 9/11, the radical CorpCon George W. Bush had a 90 percent approval rating, which obviously included the bulk of so-called liberals, willing to give him a chance to lead the nation with due respect (even just shortly after his highly dubious Supreme Court route to the presidency). So, too, did Ronald Reagan, even as he ushered in the reckless era of "trickle-down" economics, enjoy widespread legitimacy (though not always agreement) in the view of liberals. Contrast this with the incessant and relentless conservative debasement of the American government throughout the Carter, Clinton and Obama administrations. They don't just vehemently disagree with politicians from the other side, they hate them! Seen from a non-partisan perspective, the degree of vitriol and hatred from the conservatives is utterly astounding, and easily discerned for the clear and present danger it really is.
    (This is why Democratic presidents rarely achieve an approval rating of much more than 50 percent. They struggle against both the automatic, inflexible hatred of the right, plus the frustration of the left that they aren't liberal enough!)
    These examples show how conservatives value clan/party ideology and dogma over American ideals and values, including the all-important value of unity. Guided by clan mentality, which easily overrides both national or religious loyalty, conservatives seek not unity but division and separation of themselves, whom they consider superior, from "the other" whom they regard as inferior and potentially threatening. This pits them against most other Americans (as well as the rest of the world). Today conservatives demonize and blame many of the country's problems on blacks, immigrants, gays, the poor, unions, teachers, firefighters, government workers, liberals, and anybody else who seems a little different. Not a fact in the solar system supports this worldview, but they believe if they spew the lie and their coded prejudicial message often and loud enough, just enough gullible voters will believe it. And they are generally correct in that assessment.
    So, innately aligned against the interests of the people, the conservative's only real means to power is to divide and conquer. They know they cannot win by standing on their positions and true aims; they must lie, deceive, frighten, divide and subjugate. The whole idea of a united States is contrary to conservative objectives. They truly want an America separated into a distinct hierarchy of haves/have-nots, oppressed and oppressors. As always, conservatives have a real problem with the concept of We the People! To paraphrase William F. Buckley, conservatives stand athwart democracy yelling, "Stop!"
    Meanwhile, conservative politicians wrap themselves in the flag and wallow in faux-patriotism, but actually do everything they can to thwart democracy and denigrate, degrade and foment distrust for American government. From Harding's cronyism and corruption, to McCarthy's witch-hunts, to Nixon's lying and paranoia, to Reagan's illegal clandestine wars in Central America, to George W. Bush's immoral warmongering, incompetence and intentional running up a titanic deficit designed to "starve the beast," to the unprecedented obstructionism of today's radical Republican congressmen and senators, conservatives aggressively work to stop American progress and shared prosperity.
    Shortly after Obama's election Republican Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell famously declared that the No. 1 priority of conservatives was not to create jobs, not strengthen the economy, not defend the nation, nor serve We the People... but to make Obama a one-term president. And sure enough, the Republicans have tried to block every move of the administration's effort to get the economy moving again. The Republicans are perfectly willing to allow America to fail in order to paint Obama in a negative light. They are willing to forestall economic recovery, or even damage the country itself, to keep Obama from succeeding at anything.
    This tactic reached a climactic nadir when Republicans led by Eric Cantor, Paul Ryan and Kevin McCarthy took the full faith and credit of the United States of America, not to mention democracy, hostage by threatening not to raise the Debt Limit and thereby defaulting on loans and debts that previous Congresses had promised. And so, Republican grandstanding and brinkmanship earned the United States its first-ever downgrade in debt rating. (And now... conservatives have the gall to blame Obama for their own backfired stunt.)
    By-Ballot-or-Bullet.jpg

Now here's a fine conservative fellow using his right of free speech
    to tread right on the line of treason, and show how little he really believes
    in democracy... or virtue and non-violence.
    Then in 2013 Republicans held America hostage again, actually shutting down the government, demanding that President Obama defund the Affordable Care Act ("Obamacare"). There is no mechanism in the Constitution for any branch of government (much less a minority party) to shut down the government to prevent full enactment of a law passed by Congress, signed by the President, and verified legal by the Supreme Court.
    Is this behavior by the conservatives in Congress just a smidge short of grand treason... or is it actually over the line? If the roles were reversed, a Republican president and his allies would likely be howling for Congressional impeachments.
    Conservatives have long countered liberal progress with claims that the sky is falling. Public education, workers rights, women's suffrage, Social Security, Medicare all were enjoined with shrieks of anguish from conservatives. Now it is Obamacare that is a "train wreck," or a "disaster." They never have any real facts to back them up... just myths that scream at the top of their lungs.
    Again and again conservatives try to impose a rigid ideology that is based purely on mythology, totally lacking empirical evidence, an ideology that has never proven itself anything other than disastrous to the nation. Multiple times in American history so-called "laissez-faire" economic policies - i.e. let the "free market" run - have torpedoed the economy. Conservatives simply can't or won't learn the lessons, and they continue to place America at risk with their recklessness and wrongness.
    Today they are doubling-down on their discredited ideologies, bellowing for more deregulation of capitalism, just a few years after that very thing - a wildly speculating banking and investment industry - drove the world economy off the rails. Such CorpCons who would bankrupt the country for an extra million in their own pockets, and the SoCons who ignorantly believe and enable them, are truly the greatest danger to our nation.
    As Lincoln said, "If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher." And there can be little doubt that not communism or socialism or liberalism will be that author. The true and present danger to America is conservatism!
    Now this, from a conservative political operative high in the ranks of the Virginia Republican Party, proclaiming that if the "socialist" Obama is re-elected in 2012, "We shall not have any coarse (sic) but armed revolution should we fail with the power of the vote in November ~ This Republic cannot survive for 4 more years underneath this political socialist ideologue."
    Right. Obama the moderate Republican, on whose watch the economcy has mostly recovered and the stock market has doubled, is a socialist ideologue! This Virginia Republican is either an utter moron, or a deliberate liar (OK, perhaps both). His frothing-at-the-mouth ilk - and all who would agree with them - are those attempting to thwart the American democratic system, and skating well out on to the thin ice of treason.
    A real American patriot loves America's land, people and ideals. Conservatives have no real respect for any of these. They don't give a damn about protecting the American environment or native species; they despise most other Americans; and they really don't believe in America's founding principles, including democracy itself. They bitch and groan about paying their fair share of taxes, and hate the government. Real patriots? Not a chance. Conservatives are always just a hissy-fit away from being abject traitors!
    Benghazi-Hypocrisy.png

Presently, conservatives, wildly inconsistent in their ethics, want to impreach Obama
    over the lamentable deaths at the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya. Once again,
    we see conservative hatred, prejudice, and greed for power moving their party
    in directions counter to democracy itself.
    "Us patriots have had enough!"
    Meanwhile, in the spirit of listening the other side, let's hear from a real-life, modern conservative "American Patriot" and see how close many of them are to veering again toward treason. Here's Drew Walker spewing hate and racism and untruths, and believing wholeheartedly in conservative mythology. Let's just say this about this rant: not a word he says is based in truth or justice or respect or love. This man is emblematic of the wholly non-virtuous strain of conservativism that is far removed from the Founding Fathers' ideals as you can get. "Us patriots have had enough!" Enough of what, Drew? Democracy is what. Obama was duly elected TWICE, and your ilk can't stand it. And you so wish that you could somehow, some way change the situation outside of the voting booth. That actually makes you the opposite of a patriot.
    Warning: Explicit Language.

Forum List

Back