David Duke to racists: Voting against Donald Trump is 'treason to your heritage'

Still false# that guy is as fucked up as duke .
The predilection for making false assumptions is epidemic on the right!
He is much worse than Duke has ever been, and your party will stand up for him every day without thought because your party is a hate group, just like the supposed left wing parties in other western nations.

You and your fellow neo-liberal lunatics are letting white people be ethnically cleansed literally everywhere in the world and yet the paranoia of "white supremacy" never goes away, and there is never a hint of compassion from any of you supposed "progressives" towards those white people.

You are the problem when it comes to establishing progress in the world, not Trump, not even Duke, YOU.

Norwegian school brutally kicks out students, reopens as immigration center
I am glad that you admit you are nothing but an anti-white demon.
I'm nothing of the kind, what's being showcased here is your sheer terror ..
You most certainly are of that kind.

White people are dealing with multiple existential threats that no other people could even fathom happening to them, much less surviving all of them, and yet we also have millions of inbred idiots of our own race determined to stop the smart and sane white people from doing anything about it at the same time

Breivik had the right idea, you idiots who stand for nothing but the destruction of white people worldwide are obviously too defective to ever really understand the world, so you must be exterminated for the good of the world and our people. You are nothing but walking corpses anyway.
:lmao::piss2:

Duke got a majority of the white vote in Louisiana.

Once his views were well know, he got less than one percent.
Really? Duke's views are what got him a majority of the white vote.

Nope. Duke hid his past to get the republican nomination. The truth didn't come out till the general election.
You're just making stuff up.
Yes, he is. Everyone knew who and what Duke was. No question about his KKK background whatsoever. Correll is malignant, mentally feeble, woefully ignorant, or all of the above if he is claiming that the electorate did not realize that Duke had wore white sheets and a pointy hood.
You people are very thick-skinned to NOT have that emo, serial-posting, clown on ignore

Nope. Duke hid his past to get the republican nomination. The truth didn't come out till the general election.
Yes, he is. Everyone knew who and what Duke was. No question about his KKK background whatsoever. Correll is malignant, mentally feeble, woefully ignorant, or all of the above if he is claiming that the electorate did not realize that Duke had wore white sheets and a pointy hood.
You people are very thick-skinned to NOT have that emo, serial-posting, clown on ignore
Correll is fun to have fun with.

uZ2Ki6dG.gif

David Duke got less than one percent in the GOP primary.

COlin POwell got 54% in the general election exit poll.

White Racists are a vanishingly small minority.

Nope. YOu are believing what you want to believe.

The Klan is down to 5k members in a nation of over 300 million.

THat couldn't get you elected to mayor of the deep swamp in Louisiana.

So, why the quick fade into obscurity?

If it wasn't the truth coming out, then what was it?

Less than one percent is not relevant.
false.
something like one percent of us population is wealthier than the other 99%
and you say one percent is not relevant....strains what little credibility you imagine you have,

The superrich are relevant, not because of their numbers, but because of their wealth.

If not for their vast wealth, that 1% would be irrelevant.

Just like David Duke is.

Irrelevant.
can you rationalize any harder.

YOur the one arguing that a presidential candidate that got less than one percent of the vote is relevant.
False! I'm refuting your bullshit .

YOu're desperately trying to hold on to the myth that the GOP is racist because that saves you from having to defend your policies and beliefs on their merits and results.

Both the KKK and the NBPP do not reflect either party and its positions.

I can agree with that.

David Duke got less than one percent when he ran for the Presidency, once his radical background was well known.

Obama, with his BLT background, managed to maintain his denial, somehow, so his election does NOT shown widespread support for the racist and anti-american beliefs of his church.

I can agree with that.

David Duke got less than one percent when he ran for the Presidency, once his radical background was well known.

Obama, with his BLT background, managed to maintain his denial, somehow, so his election does NOT shown widespread support for the racist and anti-american beliefs of his church.
:lol:

I can agree with that.

What? I agreed with you.

Duke's crushing and humiliating defeat showed that the Republicans are not the Party of the KKK.

Obama's need to lie about his twenty years in the Racist Rev. Wright's church showed that the Democratic Party is not the Party of the NBPP.

Obama did not lie about that, yet you are lying about Obama.

You know it, I know it, the Board members know it, and all angels and witnesses know it.

Hint: Obama is not running. He beat our butts twice. Now it is about HRC and probably Trump.

You know it, I know it, the Board members know it, and all angels and witnesses know it.

Hint: Obama is not running. He beat our butts twice. Now it is about HRC and probably Trump.

It's not credible that Obama didn't know, after twenty years.

And it's not credible that you really believe him.

I only referenced as an example of how you are right about both the KKK and the NBPP, not representing either party.

I only referenced as an example of how you are right about both the KKK and the NBPP, not representing either party.
The examples above do show that neither represent the parties and that you are mistaken or deliberately lying about Obama and his church.

The examples above do show that neither represent the parties and that you are mistaken or deliberately lying about Obama and his church.

Well, would you feel better if I agreed that Obama is stupid enough to know a man for twenty years without realizing that he is a raving racist anti-american?

lol! Just kidding.

We can agree to disagree about that.

And agree on your point. The KKK and the NBPP are do not represent either party.

false.
something like one percent of us population is wealthier than the other 99%
and you say one percent is not relevant....strains what little credibility you imagine you have,

The superrich are relevant, not because of their numbers, but because of their wealth.

If not for their vast wealth, that 1% would be irrelevant.

Just like David Duke is.

Irrelevant.
can you rationalize any harder.

YOur the one arguing that a presidential candidate that got less than one percent of the vote is relevant.
False! I'm refuting your bullshit .

YOu're desperately trying to hold on to the myth that the GOP is racist because that saves you from having to defend your policies and beliefs on their merits and results.
False!
The gop has a long and proud history of racism, bigotry, homophobia, .

I can agree with that.

What? I agreed with you.

Duke's crushing and humiliating defeat showed that the Republicans are not the Party of the KKK.

Obama's need to lie about his twenty years in the Racist Rev. Wright's church showed that the Democratic Party is not the Party of the NBPP.
:lmao:

Forum List

Back