🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

David Duke to racists: Voting against Donald Trump is 'treason to your heritage'

Shall we quote all the Hamas and PA people who urged their fellow jihadists to vote for Obama?

Shall we quote all the Hamas and PA people who urged their fellow jihadists to vote for Obama?
Mike, there is no such objective evidence to support your assertion.

Just as you don't speak for the American people or the PA or Hamas, you don't speak for the LDS Church.

I think this captures a lot of the essential nature of the T'Rump's supporters....racist retards! Of course, his supporters have already made that fact crystal clear.

David Duke to fellow racists: Voting against Donald Trump is 'treason to your heritage'
DailyKos
By Hunter
2016/02/25
GettyImages-507343466.jpg

Make America Hate Again

Former KKK "grand wizard" David Duke is putting out the call to his fellow racist creeps: Donald Trump needs our help!

"Voting for these people, voting against Donald Trump at this point is really treason to your heritage," Duke said on the David Duke Radio Program Wednesday [...]

"And I am telling you that it is your job now to get active. Get off your duff. Get off your rear end that's getting fatter and fatter for many of you everyday on your chairs. When this show's over, go out, call the Republican Party, but call Donald Trumps headquarters, volunteer. They're screaming for volunteers. Go in there, you're gonna meet people who are going to have the same kind of mindset that you have".

Yes. Yes, you probably will.

trump_cartoon_by_seacorc-d92toel.jpg

I think this captures a lot of the essential nature of the T'Rump's supporters....racist retards! Of course, his supporters have already made that fact crystal clear.

David Duke to fellow racists: Voting against Donald Trump is 'treason to your heritage'
DailyKos
By Hunter
2016/02/25
GettyImages-507343466.jpg

Make America Hate Again

Former KKK "grand wizard" David Duke is putting out the call to his fellow racist creeps: Donald Trump needs our help!

"Voting for these people, voting against Donald Trump at this point is really treason to your heritage," Duke said on the David Duke Radio Program Wednesday [...]

"And I am telling you that it is your job now to get active. Get off your duff. Get off your rear end that's getting fatter and fatter for many of you everyday on your chairs. When this show's over, go out, call the Republican Party, but call Donald Trumps headquarters, volunteer. They're screaming for volunteers. Go in there, you're gonna meet people who are going to have the same kind of mindset that you have".

Yes. Yes, you probably will.

trump_cartoon_by_seacorc-d92toel.jpg

He doesn't hate Mexicans, he is against illegals of any background. Not only Mexicans cross through Mexico. Trump has good standing with legalized migrants.

The superrich are relevant, not because of their numbers, but because of their wealth.

If not for their vast wealth, that 1% would be irrelevant.

Just like David Duke is.

Irrelevant.
can you rationalize any harder.

YOur the one arguing that a presidential candidate that got less than one percent of the vote is relevant.
False! I'm refuting your bullshit .

YOu're desperately trying to hold on to the myth that the GOP is racist because that saves you from having to defend your policies and beliefs on their merits and results.
False!
The gop has a long and proud history of racism, bigotry, homophobia, .

Then why aren't you talking about that, instead of that "one" time they strongly rejected Racism, ie with David Duke?

Rhetorical Question: The Answer is because you can't, because that "history" is made up bullshit.

Hence your desperate attempt to pretend that David Duke, Mr. Less than One Percent, is somehow relevant.

So you can smear good people with him.

You are the bad guy here.

80% of Hispanic voters will vote against Trump

A significant minority of them are naturalized citizens.

Maybe, maybe not.

Depends how many hispanics make the mental leap that turning the US into a Third World SHithole like the ones they left behind is not in their interests.

Correll, the history has been told, and your version is false. In the Governor's races in 1991, Duke got 38.8% of the vote. And you are pretending no racial overtones at all existed.

Louisiana gubernatorial election, 1991 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I am not pretending there was no racial overtones.

I am claiming that his back ground was not widely known before he got the nomination, and it is not clear how widely known it was by election day.

Once it WAS WIDELY known, and he ran for the REpublican nomination for the President he got less than one percent.

Nothing in your linked article disagrees with that.

DId you even read it?

Correll, the history has been told, and your version is false. In the Governor's races in 1991, Duke got 38.8% of the vote. And you are pretending no racial overtones at all existed.

I am not pretending there was no racial overtones. I am claiming that his back ground was not widely known before he got the nomination, and it is not clear how widely known it was by election day. Once it WAS WIDELY known, and he ran for the REpublican nomination for the President he got less than one percent. Nothing in your linked article disagrees with that. DId you even read it?
Most everyone was well aware of David Duke, his associations, and his beliefs.

THE 1991 ELECTION: Louisiana; Bush Denounces Duke As Racist and Charlatan
By ROBERTO SURO,
Published: November 7, 1991

BATON ROUGE, Nov. 6—
In his strongest comments to date on the Louisiana governor's race, President Bush said today that State Representative David Duke was a charlatan unfit to hold public office because he has espoused racist and neo-Nazi beliefs.

The President's remarks came after a statement by Mr. Duke on Tuesday that equated the extermination of Jews in Nazi Germany with affirmative action programs in the United States.

Speaking at a news conference in Washington, President Bush said: "When someone asserts the Holocaust never took place, then I don't believe that person ever deserves one iota of public trust. When someone has so recently endorsed Nazism, it is inconceivable that someone can reasonably aspire to a leadership role in a free society."

Mr. Duke, who was openly associated with neo-Nazi groups in the 1970's and was a grand wizard of the Ku Klux Klan from 1975 to 1980, has proved a major embarrassment to the President and the national leadership of the Republican Party. Mr. Duke got nearly 500,000 votes to finish second in an open primary Oct. 19 and won the right to contest a runoff election Nov. 16.

I am not pretending there was no racial overtones. I am claiming that his back ground was not widely known before he got the nomination, and it is not clear how widely known it was by election day. Once it WAS WIDELY known, and he ran for the REpublican nomination for the President he got less than one percent. Nothing in your linked article disagrees with that. DId you even read it?
Most everyone was well aware of David Duke, his associations, and his beliefs.

By ROBERTO SURO,
Published: November 7, 1991

BATON ROUGE, Nov. 6—
In his strongest comments to date on the Louisiana governor's race, President Bush said today that State Representative David Duke was a charlatan unfit to hold public office because he has espoused racist and neo-Nazi beliefs.

The President's remarks came after a statement by Mr. Duke on Tuesday that equated the extermination of Jews in Nazi Germany with affirmative action programs in the United States.

Speaking at a news conference in Washington, President Bush said: "When someone asserts the Holocaust never took place, then I don't believe that person ever deserves one iota of public trust. When someone has so recently endorsed Nazism, it is inconceivable that someone can reasonably aspire to a leadership role in a free society."

Mr. Duke, who was openly associated with neo-Nazi groups in the 1970's and was a grand wizard of the Ku Klux Klan from 1975 to 1980, has proved a major embarrassment to the President and the national leadership of the Republican Party. Mr. Duke got nearly 500,000 votes to finish second in an open primary Oct. 19 and won the right to contest a runoff election Nov. 16.

Yes, I remember.

GHWBush did what he could to spread word of Duke's Klan involvement and to thus weaken his campaign.

As well he should have. l don't even give him much credit for it. It was a no brainer.

From your link:

"The President said, "I have got to be careful, because I don't want to tell the voters of Louisiana how to cast their ballot."

Yet he said: "When someone has a long record, an ugly record of racism and of bigotry, that record simply cannot be erased by the glib rhetoric of a political campaign. So I believe David Duke is an insincere charlatan. I believe he's attempting to hoodwink the voters of Louisiana, I believe he should be rejected for what he is and what he stands for."

Mr. Duke insists that he has undergone a Christian conversion that steered him away from his past bigotry."

Bush seemed to think that Duke was lying to the voters to hide his racism.

And when you factor in how you lefties are always accusing republicans of being KKK or Nazis....

Regardless he lost badly.

And lost far, far worse the next time he ran.

Correll, yet many of our so called far right Republicans embrace racism. We see some of them here on the Board. I am glad that you have given up your nonsense the voters in LA in 1991 did not know about Duke's past. We all knew it.

Correll, yet many of our so called far right Republicans embrace racism. We see some of them here on the Board. I am glad that you have given up your nonsense the voters in LA in 1991 did not know about Duke's past. We all knew it.

This is the real definition of racism.

Full Definition of racism
  1. 1 : a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

2. 2 : racial prejudice or discrimination
David Duke is a racist, by the above definition. Not the made up crap you lefties use.

When he ran for the Presidential GOP nomination he got less than 1%.

That gives you an idea of how many on the "Right" embrace racism.

Those of you who lie about it should be ashamed of yourselves.

This is the real definition of racism.

Full Definition of racism
  1. 1 : a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

2. 2 : racial prejudice or discrimination
David Duke is a racist, by the above definition. Not the made up crap you lefties use.

When he ran for the Presidential GOP nomination he got less than 1%.

That gives you an idea of how many on the "Right" embrace racism.

Those of you who lie about it should be ashamed of yourselves.
His defeat is not a reflection of the weakness of racism. That is a false criteria created by you that meanings nothing. We see racism on the Right and Left on this board every day.

Forum List

Back