🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

David Duke to racists: Voting against Donald Trump is 'treason to your heritage'

False: Truely Racist Whites are a vanishingly small minority, and irrelevant.

True with the edit: What is not irrelevant is the massive abuse of the term Racist used to smear people for opposing the lib (or the conservative) agenda.

David Duke got less than one percent in the GOP primary.

COlin POwell got 54% in the general election exit poll.

White Racists are a vanishingly small minority.
Duke got a majority of the white vote in Louisiana.

Once his views were well know, he got less than one percent.

False: Truely Racist Whites are a vanishingly small minority, and irrelevant.

True with the edit: What is not irrelevant is the massive abuse of the term Racist used to smear people for opposing the lib (or the conservative) agenda.

David Duke got less than one percent in the GOP primary.

COlin POwell got 54% in the general election exit poll.

White Racists are a vanishingly small minority.
Duke got a majority of the white vote in Louisiana.

Once his views were well know, he got less than one percent.
Really? Duke's views are what got him a majority of the white vote.

Correll has been doing an excellent job of rationalizing his own special brand of racism.
The long winded replies to other posters are smoking gun evidence of hyperbole.

Correll has been doing an excellent job of pointing out the bullshit you libs are pushing.

David Duke is irrelevant.
Duke is relevant, and your crazy defense is mindless.

I think this captures a lot of the essential nature of the T'Rump's supporters....racist retards! Of course, his supporters have already made that fact crystal clear.

David Duke to fellow racists: Voting against Donald Trump is 'treason to your heritage'
DailyKos
By Hunter
2016/02/25
GettyImages-507343466.jpg

Make America Hate Again

Former KKK "grand wizard" David Duke is putting out the call to his fellow racist creeps: Donald Trump needs our help!

"Voting for these people, voting against Donald Trump at this point is really treason to your heritage," Duke said on the David Duke Radio Program Wednesday [...]

"And I am telling you that it is your job now to get active. Get off your duff. Get off your rear end that's getting fatter and fatter for many of you everyday on your chairs. When this show's over, go out, call the Republican Party, but call Donald Trumps headquarters, volunteer. They're screaming for volunteers. Go in there, you're gonna meet people who are going to have the same kind of mindset that you have".

Yes. Yes, you probably will.
there you go Steve_McGarrett

Correll has been doing an excellent job of rationalizing his own special brand of racism.
The long winded replies to other posters are smoking gun evidence of hyperbole.

Correll has been doing an excellent job of pointing out the bullshit you libs are pushing.

David Duke is irrelevant.
Nothing "us" libs have presented is bullshit.
And no David Duke isn't irrelevant.
White supremacists and all other racists are a major problem in this country.

I think this captures a lot of the essential nature of the T'Rump's supporters....racist retards! Of course, his supporters have already made that fact crystal clear.

David Duke to fellow racists: Voting against Donald Trump is 'treason to your heritage'
DailyKos
By Hunter
2016/02/25

Make America Hate Again

Former KKK "grand wizard" David Duke is putting out the call to his fellow racist creeps: Donald Trump needs our help!

"Voting for these people, voting against Donald Trump at this point is really treason to your heritage," Duke said on the David Duke Radio Program Wednesday [...]

"And I am telling you that it is your job now to get active. Get off your duff. Get off your rear end that's getting fatter and fatter for many of you everyday on your chairs. When this show's over, go out, call the Republican Party, but call Donald Trumps headquarters, volunteer. They're screaming for volunteers. Go in there, you're gonna meet people who are going to have the same kind of mindset that you have".

Only two types of people give a fuck about what morons like Duke say. Like minded individuals & complete morons.

Which one are you?

DailyKos
By Hunter
2016/02/25

Make America Hate Again

Only two types of people give a fuck about what morons like Duke say. Like minded individuals & complete morons.

Which one are you?
Not giving a fuck is the reason that the republican party is as fucked up as it is today.

DailyKos
By Hunter
2016/02/25

Make America Hate Again

Which one are you?
Not giving a fuck is the reason that the republican party is as fucked up as it is today.

So you're filling in for the complete moron status?

DailyKos
By Hunter
2016/02/25

Make America Hate Again

Which one are you?
And embracing anti-white racists has turned your party into nothing but a giant hate group.

DailyKos
By Hunter
2016/02/25

Make America Hate Again

Which one are you?

Only in your dreams,
Funny thing is you and duke are a lot alike.

DailyKos
By Hunter
2016/02/25

Make America Hate Again

Which one are you?
And embracing anti-white racists has turned your party into nothing but a giant hate group.
False!

DailyKos
By Hunter
2016/02/25

Make America Hate Again

Which one are you?

Only in your dreams,
You don't know anything about me to make such a statement.

Striving for a bitch status as well as a complete moron?

DailyKos
By Hunter
2016/02/25

Make America Hate Again

Which one are you?
False!
True!
White men must be stopped: The very future of mankind depends on it

DailyKos
By Hunter
2016/02/25

Make America Hate Again

Which one are you?
False!
True!
Still false# that guy is as fucked up as duke .
The predilection for making false assumptions is epidemic on the right!

DailyKos
By Hunter
2016/02/25

Make America Hate Again

Which one are you?

Only in your dreams,

All I need to know is in your posts .
Your pov is an open book.

Which one are you?

Only in your dreams,

All I need to know is in your posts .
Your pov is an open book.
My pov is that people like Duke get power in two ways. People that subscribe to their beliefs embolden them and MORONS who repeat their bullshit in an effort to shame him or associate others with him give him the publicity he needs to continue being relevant. YOU, feed him. You're just too stupid to see it.

Which one are you?
False!
True!
Still false# that guy is as fucked up as duke .
The predilection for making false assumptions is epidemic on the right!
He is much worse than Duke has ever been, and your party will stand up for him every day without thought because your party is a hate group, just like the supposed left wing parties in other western nations.

You and your fellow neo-liberal lunatics are letting white people be ethnically cleansed literally everywhere in the world and yet the paranoia of "white supremacy" never goes away, and there is never a hint of compassion from any of you supposed "progressives" towards those white people.

You are the problem when it comes to establishing progress in the world, not Trump, not even Duke, YOU.

Forum List

Back