David Gregory Asked Bloomberg If He Would "Target" Pro-gun Legislators. Arrest Him.

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
On "Meet The Depressed" yesterday David Gregory committed a crime (according to liberals) by asking Bloomberg if he would "target" congressional leaders that vote against new gun bills.

Somebody needs to arrest this guy. Not only has he flaunted D.C. Gun laws by brandishing an illegal 30rd mag on air but now he has committed the ultimate sin, using violent hate-speech on the public airwaves.

I will not rest until this evil bastard is thrown in the slammer.

DAVID GREGORY: Will you target people, Republicans and Democrats, who do not support a weapons ban, an assault weapons ban, who do not vote for background checks -- will you spend money, lots of money, to target them in 2014, in the midterm race?

MAYOR MICHAEL BLOOMBERG: Well, let me phrase it this way. I think I have a responsibility, and I think you and all of your viewers have responsibilities, to try to make this country safer for our families and for each other. And if I can do that by spending some money and taking the N.R.A. from being the only voice to being one of the voices, so the public can really understand the issues, then I think my money would be well spent, and I think I have an obligation to do that. We're s--

I've read enough. This bastard needs to go down.

How dare he.

Link

Bloomberg On Anti-Gun Ads: "I Have A Responsibility To Try To Make This Country Safer" | RealClearPolitics

How long will they stand by and allow this travesty to continue?

I think after we arrest David Gregory we need to ban certain words like

Gun
Target
Point
Trigger
Bullet

Last edited:
Also ban

Shoot
Pull
Cock
Sight
Brass
Lead
Hot lead
Full Metal Jacket
Finger
Bullseye
Hole
Bust a cap
Jack
Aim
Holster
Magazine
Sniper
Shotgun
Assault rifle
Pistol
Hunt
Deer stand
Prone position
Crouching position
Standing position
Recoil
Ricochet
Ballistic coeficient
Piece
Bang bang
Pop gun
Six-shooter
Musket
Blunderbust
Cannon
Dirty Harry
Make My Day

mudwhistle=:cuckoo:

I remember when you democrats demonized Palin for "targeting" politicians. funny how stupid you look when the worm turns innit?

palin-crosshairsarrowsmallgood.jpg

Rep. Giffords herself in March 2010, after her office was vandalized, threats received, and her name and district identified by Sarah Palin in her infamous crosshairs:

"Sarah Palin has the crosshairs of a gun sight over our district and when people do that, they've gotta realize there are consequences to that action."

Sarah Palin's twitter reply

Commonsense Conservatives & lovers
of America: "Don't Retreat, Instead -
RELOAD!" Pls see my Facebook page.
9:31 AM Mar 23rd, 2010
https://twitter.com/SarahPalinUSA/status/10935548053

Last edited:
No really.

I think we should spend all of our spare time dreaming up issues that we know the left will argue against yet look like heartless bastards in the process.

That's what Democrats do after all.

No wonder nothing ever gets done in Washington anymore.

people will get to blame Gregory and Bloomingidiot if something happens to any of the Senators

whoohoo

OK its a deal.

You blame Gregory and accept that your gun snuggling got a 9 year old girl the fate of bleeding out in a Arizona parking lot

I notice your guilt keeps you all from talking violently like you did back then

Forum List

Back