🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

David Hogg's attempt to end Laura Ingraham's career sets dangerous precedent

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
upload_2018-3-30_16-47-39.png

For Laura Ingraham, there was no choice but to apologize to Parkland school shooting activist David Hogg for her foolish tweet regarding the 17-year-old being rejected by several colleges.

Well we do keep saying the Trump haters are idiots and no matter how much you try to warn them , inform them they laugh, they call it all a conspiracy , or their Obama / Clinton favorite training to use " It's fake" .. to this day they can't realize why those two made it a point to make that mention during Trump's run as they tried to sink Trump with lie after lie after lie.

But in the end you can't fix stupid and you all are eating yourselves alive lmfao. And so is this idiot who thinks he is going to start a revolution.

My bet is David Hogg will fade away, just like Milli Vanilli, nothing more than lip syncing...

I am conflicted, freedom of speech VS freedom to own guns...wow...

Yes it is a dangerous precedent, for obnoxious fox personalities. Become a big enough ass, and people will ask your sponsors if they support your behavior.

tissue?

didn't hear any of you trumptards whining when he goes after people

she picked on a 17 year old and her sponsors voted with their feet

too bad, so sad

eat a bag o' dicks, laura

He really doesn't have much influence on ingraham. Non story.

He seems to have enough influence to make her apologize. He has enough influence on her advertisers to make them become ex-advertisers.

View attachment 185603

For Laura Ingraham, there was no choice but to apologize to Parkland school shooting activist David Hogg for her foolish tweet regarding the 17-year-old being rejected by several colleges.

Well we do keep saying the Trump haters are idiots and no matter how much you try to warn them , inform them they laugh, they call it all a conspiracy , or their Obama / Clinton favorite training to use " It's fake" .. to this day they can't realize why those two made it a point to make that mention during Trump's run as they tried to sink Trump with lie after lie after lie.

But in the end you can't fix stupid and you all are eating yourselves alive lmfao. And so is this idiot who thinks he is going to start a revolution.
Then she should learn to control what she says on air..

Republicans angry their right to attack children is being questioned.

If they can shoot them, then why not verbally bash them?

It's just not fair!

Yes but his right to call for a boycott after she talkred about him is fair game no?

You want to limit his free speech? What was wrong about him punching back? I thought that's why you loooooooove Trump.

Boycotts are bad if it's someone or something I like. The rest are prudent and noble endeavors.

Forum List

Back