🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

David Hogg's attempt to end Laura Ingraham's career sets dangerous precedent

That was a dumb mistake by Ingraham, although she said nothing untrue and her Tweet amounted to a zinger. Hogg's response was to try and destroy her career. Are you Liberals trying to say this is tit for tat? Really? What if it were reversed and Ingraham were able to block Hogg's admission to schools he wanted to attend? That would be totally cool right? Let's use some common sense.

View attachment 185603

For Laura Ingraham, there was no choice but to apologize to Parkland school shooting activist David Hogg for her foolish tweet regarding the 17-year-old being rejected by several colleges.

David Hogg's attempt to end Laura Ingraham's career sets dangerous precedent

Well we do keep saying the Trump haters are idiots and no matter how much you try to warn them , inform them they laugh, they call it all a conspiracy , or their Obama / Clinton favorite training to use " It's fake" .. to this day they can't realize why those two made it a point to make that mention during Trump's run as they tried to sink Trump with lie after lie after lie.

But in the end you can't fix stupid and you all are eating yourselves alive lmfao. And so is this idiot who thinks he is going to start a revolution.

poor infowars looon...

does the name Natalie Manes mean anything to you?

whiny thin-skinned loon

If she commented first then yes it's tot for day. She could have kept her mouth shut.

Don't we have a gazillion threads on this site by right wingers cheering the demise of the NFL from Trump's tweets....

and now we have the President trying to bring down another American company, amazon, by his reckless tweets?

Please, the hypocritical right wing needs to check itself out at the door....they/you all, have absolutely no room to talk....

David Hogg has a very punchable face.
Perfect display of brawn over brains...

Hogg's SAT score was just average....not too brainy
Well we can't expect everyone to be as smert as we were....

Not him anyway....he's bawling about getting rejected from colleges, that's why.

He was accepted to Cal Poly, Florida Atlantic and Cal State, so I don't think he's that worried.

David Hogg has a very punchable face.

Not him anyway....he's bawling about getting rejected from colleges, that's why.

He was accepted to Cal Poly, Florida Atlantic and Cal State, so I don't think he's that worried.

Why was he complaining then? :dunno:

Curious minds want to know.

Because kids do. Maybe he wanted one of them. Why does anyone care? :dunno:

I would have loved to have gone to Hollywood to do my degree in radio/tv/film production but I couldn't afford it...

Then if nobody cares.......he should stop babbling.

little s**t that he is.

because no one ever talks about what colleges they did or didn't get into

well, you probably aren't familiar with the phenomenon, but it happens.

Then if nobody cares.......he should stop babbling.

little s**t that he is.

You mean like we're babbling? :dunno:

because no one ever talks about what colleges they did or didn't get into

well, you probably aren't familiar with the phenomenon, but it happens.

do you have to quote me always? *yawn*

my GOD *yawn*!!!

Forum List

Back