🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

David Hogg's attempt to end Laura Ingraham's career sets dangerous precedent

Rush still around....nobody remembes Sandra Fluker
Yes. We do. And we remember the disrespect shown her.

Like I said...nobody remembers her.

So why do you applaud the disrespect shown her? As I recall, this "committee" invited all sorts of profoundly sectarian religious types to speak at the formal committee proceedings, but never let her in through the door. Explanation please? Isn't she an American, and a person prepared to speak on the consequences to Americans of what was being proposed?

Aren't our legislators supposed to be open to hearing from the people that they purport to represent? And yeah, there is that First Amendment thing. The people who would not let her speak are those who failed to do their jobs.

I truly enjoyed the entire circus.

View attachment 185603

For Laura Ingraham, there was no choice but to apologize to Parkland school shooting activist David Hogg for her foolish tweet regarding the 17-year-old being rejected by several colleges.

Well we do keep saying the Trump haters are idiots and no matter how much you try to warn them , inform them they laugh, they call it all a conspiracy , or their Obama / Clinton favorite training to use " It's fake" .. to this day they can't realize why those two made it a point to make that mention during Trump's run as they tried to sink Trump with lie after lie after lie.

But in the end you can't fix stupid and you all are eating yourselves alive lmfao. And so is this idiot who thinks he is going to start a revolution.

THIS IS AWESOME, PATRIOTS ARE BUSTING THIS POS ANYWAY THEY CAN

QAnon+++‏ @TrumpQAnon
Hypocrite Hogg @davidhogg111 Walked around talking about shooting people. When told to another friend what he did, they were not surprised. Hogg has accepted $$$ to push an agenda. Hey @IngrahamAngle don't apologize push BACK harder! @realDonaldTrump @LexiHunting @SailorsChristie
    1. VIDEO
    2. QAnon+++ on Twitter
  1. upload_2018-3-30_22-48-18.png

progressive fascism of shutting down opponents is anything but new
So you agree that Ingraham was trying to shut done David Hogg.

No, but I agree you seem want to make stuff up.

What's made up? What have you been smoking? What the penis-worshiping republicans in Congress did to Fluke was not made up. They did it. In public and as an expression of their hatred for women and their reluctance to serve the American People. Now this bitch said what she said about Hogg on the air.

Try reality sometime.

That was a dumb mistake by Ingraham, although she said nothing untrue
She lied her fat ass off! Hogg was NOT whining at all if you listen to the WHOLE TMZ interview. But the lying scum Right NEVER EVER check the facts!!!!!

What's made up? What have you been smoking? What the penis-worshiping republicans in Congress did to Fluke was not made up. They did it. In public and as an expression of their hatred for women and their reluctance to serve the American People. Now this bitch said what she said about Hogg on the air.

Try reality sometime.

You somehow managed to manufacture that I agreed that Ingraham tried to shut Hogg up.

I don't ever recall agreeing with that.

IOW: That isn't reality.

Leave it to idiots to say TRUMPSTERS hate hogg because he DOESN'T' like Trump . WHEN THE TRUTH OF THE MATTER IS IT IS HIM TRING TO TELL ADULTS GIVE UP THEIR 2ND AMENDMENT AS THIS ASSHOLE HAS NO CLUE WHAT LIFE IS EVEN ABOUT YET.......... HE'S A HYPOCRITE AS HIS OWN VIDEO PROVES HE'S A HYPOCRITE SAYING HE WILL SHOOT PPL SCREW THIS LITTLE BASTARD POS.

WE DON'T WANT TO LOSE WHAT MAKES OUR COUNTRY FREE THE RIGHT TO PROTECT OURSELVES...

Hypocrite Hogg @davidhogg111 Walked around talking about shooting people. When told to another friend what he did, they were not surprised. Hogg has accepted $$$ to push an agenda. Hey @IngrahamAngle don't apologize push BACK harder! @realDonaldTrump @LexiHunting @SailorsChristie

Try reality sometime.

You somehow managed to manufacture that I agreed that Ingraham tried to shut Hogg up.

I don't ever recall agreeing with that.

IOW: That isn't reality.

In #61, you wrote "progressive fascism of shutting down opponents is anything but new."

So just what was your fascist bitch trying to do, if not this?

View attachment 185603

For Laura Ingraham, there was no choice but to apologize to Parkland school shooting activist David Hogg for her foolish tweet regarding the 17-year-old being rejected by several colleges.

Well we do keep saying the Trump haters are idiots and no matter how much you try to warn them , inform them they laugh, they call it all a conspiracy , or their Obama / Clinton favorite training to use " It's fake" .. to this day they can't realize why those two made it a point to make that mention during Trump's run as they tried to sink Trump with lie after lie after lie.

But in the end you can't fix stupid and you all are eating yourselves alive lmfao. And so is this idiot who thinks he is going to start a revolution.

THIS IS AWESOME, PATRIOTS ARE BUSTING THIS POS ANYWAY THEY CAN

QAnon+++‏ @TrumpQAnon
    1. VIDEO
    2. QAnon+++ on Twitter
  1. View attachment 185624
Interesting the lips don't match the spoken words. And the soundtrack records speech when lips are closed.

David Hogg.......Rejected by four colleges
Laura Ingraham ......Rejected by thirteen sponsors

Forum List

Back