Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

David Hogg's attempt to end Laura Ingraham's career sets dangerous precedent

Let me see if I have this right

On one hand we have an adult news commentator
On the other hand we have a child

In this instance, the adult makes petty attacks on the child
How does the child respond?
With petty attacks in retaliation?

No, he simply tweets.......if you disagree with how she treated me, here are her sponsors

tissue?

didn't hear any of you trumptards whining when he goes after people

she picked on a 17 year old and her sponsors voted with their feet

too bad, so sad

eat a bag o' dicks, laura
Dear Lord, can you be any more of a retarded blow hard?

I strongly doubt it.

David Hogg is a fraud, and a posturing Nazi punk.

That sponsors of Ingrahms show would actually drop her is what is most retarded about all this.

Why should they care what some commie fucktard says about a gawd damned thing?

In #61, you wrote "progressive fascism of shutting down opponents is anything but new."

So just what was your fascist bitch trying to do, if not this?
That was the most retarded comment of the thread.

Welcome to my ignore list.

tissue?

didn't hear any of you trumptards whining when he goes after people

she picked on a 17 year old and her sponsors voted with their feet

too bad, so sad

eat a bag o' dicks, laura
Dear Lord, can you be any more of a retarded blow hard?

I strongly doubt it.

That sponsors of Ingrahms show would actually drop her is what is most retarded about all this.

what's funny is that they care about what you say even less.

:thup:

what's funny is that they care about what you say even less.

:thup:

I dont sell advertising, so they can kiss my Royal American ass right along with the party establishments and all the little Congresscritters.

progressive fascism of shutting down opponents is anything but new
So you agree that Ingraham was trying to shut done David Hogg.

No, but I agree you seem want to make stuff up.

What's made up? What have you been smoking? What the penis-worshiping republicans in Congress did to Fluke was not made up. They did it. In public and as an expression of their hatred for women and their reluctance to serve the American People. Now this bitch said what she said about Hogg on the air.

Try reality sometime.

You somehow managed to manufacture that I agreed that Ingraham tried to shut Hogg up.

I don't ever recall agreeing with that.

IOW: That isn't reality.

In #61, you wrote "progressive fascism of shutting down opponents is anything but new."

I am not CrusaderFrank.....you moron.

View attachment 185603

For Laura Ingraham, there was no choice but to apologize to Parkland school shooting activist David Hogg for her foolish tweet regarding the 17-year-old being rejected by several colleges.

Well we do keep saying the Trump haters are idiots and no matter how much you try to warn them , inform them they laugh, they call it all a conspiracy , or their Obama / Clinton favorite training to use " It's fake" .. to this day they can't realize why those two made it a point to make that mention during Trump's run as they tried to sink Trump with lie after lie after lie.

But in the end you can't fix stupid and you all are eating yourselves alive lmfao. And so is this idiot who thinks he is going to start a revolution.

1) The Parkland students have started a national movement for common sense gun legislation.

2) laura ingraham tried by herself to tweet the end of her show.

View attachment 185603

For Laura Ingraham, there was no choice but to apologize to Parkland school shooting activist David Hogg for her foolish tweet regarding the 17-year-old being rejected by several colleges.

Well we do keep saying the Trump haters are idiots and no matter how much you try to warn them , inform them they laugh, they call it all a conspiracy , or their Obama / Clinton favorite training to use " It's fake" .. to this day they can't realize why those two made it a point to make that mention during Trump's run as they tried to sink Trump with lie after lie after lie.

But in the end you can't fix stupid and you all are eating yourselves alive lmfao. And so is this idiot who thinks he is going to start a revolution.

1) The Parkland students have started a national movement for common sense gun legislation.

That's only for the dumbasses who actually believe it.

View attachment 185603

Maybe you should learn real information instead of FABRICATED MSM BS, feeding it all to idiots lie you who actually believe this stupid sob can dictate to adults THE RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS...... it ain't gonna happen douche.

Hypocrite Hogg @davidhogg111 Walked around talking about shooting people. When told to another friend what he did, they were not surprised. Hogg has accepted $$$ to push an agenda. Hey @IngrahamAngle don't apologize push BACK harder! @realDonaldTrump @LexiHunting @SailorsChristie

1. DZl40EaW0AAGlG3.png

2 replies41 retweets61 likes
    2. QAnon+++ on Twitter
  1. upload_2018-3-31_22-33-43.png

Just what political advantage do Right Wingers think they'll gain by smearing kids? How is that a winning position?

Either they have forgotten simple human decency, or they never had it in the first place.

View attachment 185603

Let's hope they are packing when they come looking for other people's guns.

Gonna be more gone.

Just what political advantage do Right Wingers think they'll gain by smearing kids? How is that a winning position?

Either they have forgotten simple human decency, or they never had it in the first place.

No it's just that you are indoctrinated and suckered by msm pushing " SAVE THE CHILDREN" . , leftard idiots prefer to teach their kids to be a victim lay on the floor in a ball and get shot up , rather than teach them to defend themselves..

DON'T LIKE GUNS MOVE THE TO EUROPE....... maybe when you see their women getting raped fifty times it will wake stupid asses up , because most sheep idiots don't believe anything until it happens to them right before their very own eyes..

TAKING THE GUNS DOES NOT CREATE A SAFER ENVIRONMENT, NOR CONTROLLING THEM ARE YOU CLUELESS FKS are SO CLUELESS YOU CAN'T GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEADS THAT CHICAGO, DETROIT HAVE THE TOUGHEST GUN LAWS IN THE NATION AND THEY HAVE THE HIGHEST MURDER RATES WTF CAN'T YOU SHEEP FIGURE OUT..

upload_2018-3-31_22-39-46.png

Besides just repeating right wing hate site's and Fox news propaganda that YOU bought in to,

Can you please give an example of WHY you believe Hogg is a fraud?

Can you please give an example of why he is a Nazi punk, in your opinion?

Can you please give an example of why you think hogg is a commie fucktard?

thanks in advance!

why not argue the argument with Hogg, instead of making up lies and crap about him and attacking him personally?

AREN'T YOU suppose to be the adults in the room????

Do you think you do not have a strong enough argument in your favor to go up against him in that manner? You have the 2nd amendment or interpretations of it, in your favor for goodness sake....

you certainly can make an argument for your side,

INSTEAD of the lies and slander and Nazi calling, and name calling and bullying and cursing against him....

WHAT IN THE WORLD is WRONG with you guys to slither and slide like the ''Serpent of Old''?

I see he went after McCain, the little shit is just flailing away at anything and anyone to stay in the spotlight....sick of hearing about the little turd blossom

HE KEEPS FLAILING AWAY AT EVERYTHING . . . . except the several actual causes of the school shooting:

The Killer.
His parent's apparent total unawareness of their son's troubles.
The school's apparent total lack of preparedness and planning for such an event.
The cameras being turned off.
The FBIs total lack of response to an enormous number of prior warnings.
And the Police at the scene standing outside smoking cigarettes while the carnage went on inside unstopped.

THAT TELLS ME this kid is either the world's biggest horse's ass, or the nation's #1 anti-gun lobby plant.

View attachment 185603

Maybe you should learn real information instead of FABRICATED MSM BS, feeding it all to idiots lie you who actually believe this stupid sob can dictate to adults THE RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS...... it ain't gonna happen douche.

Hypocrite Hogg @davidhogg111 Walked around talking about shooting people. When told to another friend what he did, they were not surprised. Hogg has accepted $$$ to push an agenda. Hey @IngrahamAngle don't apologize push BACK harder! @realDonaldTrump @LexiHunting @SailorsChristie

1. DZl40EaW0AAGlG3.png

2. QAnon+++ on Twitter
  1. View attachment 185760
OH MY LORD!!!

Mindwars, you need HELP! :eek:

You can not discern fact from fiction! It is you that is believing in pure bull crap propaganda....on a daily basis!

I sure hope you are some Russian Troll and are being paid to post your crap, because if you really do believe the crud you post, then you really do need to seek psychological help!!!!

View attachment 185603

1. DZl40EaW0AAGlG3.png

2. QAnon+++ on Twitter
  1. View attachment 185760
OH MY LORD!!!

Mindwars, you need HELP! :eek:

You can not discern fact from fiction! It is you that is believing in pure bull crap propaganda....on a daily basis!

I sure hope you are some Russian Troll and are being paid to post your crap, because if you really do believe the crud you post, then you really do need to seek psychological help!!!!

That's only because you are the indoctrinated, sounds like you need to move to Europe too.

So you agree that Ingraham was trying to shut done David Hogg.

No, but I agree you seem want to make stuff up.

What's made up? What have you been smoking? What the penis-worshiping republicans in Congress did to Fluke was not made up. They did it. In public and as an expression of their hatred for women and their reluctance to serve the American People. Now this bitch said what she said about Hogg on the air.

Try reality sometime.

You somehow managed to manufacture that I agreed that Ingraham tried to shut Hogg up.

I don't ever recall agreeing with that.

IOW: That isn't reality.

I am not CrusaderFrank.....you moron.

Sorry. Wrong oaf.

Forum List

Back