🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

David Hogg's attempt to end Laura Ingraham's career sets dangerous precedent

Just what political advantage do Right Wingers think they'll gain by smearing kids? How is that a winning position?

Either they have forgotten simple human decency, or they never had it in the first place.
It is how they hope to attract the youth vote

Tell them they are too young to care about stopping school shootings and make up lies about them and spread it around the internet

Democrat Hitler youth stifling free speech and endorsing censorship.
The bitch can stand on a street corner and bleat as much as she desires. Her right of free speech is intact. Just as the right of her previous sponsors is intact by their choosing to drop their sponsorship of her program.

why not argue the argument with Hogg, instead of making up lies and crap about him and attacking him personally?

AREN'T YOU suppose to be the adults in the room????

Do you think you do not have a strong enough argument in your favor to go up against him in that manner? You have the 2nd amendment or interpretations of it, in your favor for goodness sake....

you certainly can make an argument for your side,

INSTEAD of the lies and slander and Nazi calling, and name calling and bullying and cursing against him....

WHAT IN THE WORLD is WRONG with you guys to slither and slide like the ''Serpent of Old''?
That is the beauty of the rightwing smear machine
Don’t refute the message .....attack the victim

Whether it is POWs, Gold Star Families, 9-11 Families, Gabby Giffords,

If you don’t have actual facts make up videos, photo shop, take comments out of context

That was a dumb mistake by Ingraham, although she said nothing untrue and her Tweet amounted to a zinger. Hogg's response was to try and destroy her career. Are you Liberals trying to say this is tit for tat? Really? What if it were reversed and Ingraham were able to block Hogg's admission to schools he wanted to attend? That would be totally cool right? Let's use some common sense.
LOL The dumb bitch destroyed her career by attacking a high school student that had just been through a horribly traumatic experiance. Assholes like you deserve the same.

Perfect display of brawn over brains...

Hogg's SAT score was just average....not too brainy
Well we can't expect everyone to be as smert as we were....

Not him anyway....he's bawling about getting rejected from colleges, that's why.

He was accepted to Cal Poly, Florida Atlantic and Cal State, so I don't think he's that worried.

Why was he complaining then? :dunno:

Curious minds want to know.
Now look, fuck face, Laura attacked the kid, and the kid returned the favor. Guess who won? LOL

Not him anyway....he's bawling about getting rejected from colleges, that's why.

He was accepted to Cal Poly, Florida Atlantic and Cal State, so I don't think he's that worried.

Because kids do. Maybe he wanted one of them. Why does anyone care? :dunno:

Then if nobody cares.......he should stop babbling.

little s**t that he is.
And why are you bitching, bitch?

Hogg's SAT score was just average....not too brainy

Now look, fuck face, Laura attacked the kid, and the kid returned the favor. Guess who won? LOL
I was amazed that rather than get down into the gutter with Laura Ingraham .......Hogg just tweeted....if you disagree with what she just said, here are her sponsors

Laura ruined her own damn career. Laura and the rest of the right have been attacking these victims since day one.

They lack the tact and sense when talking about these kids. You criticize their stance but you also have to be a little sensitive to the fact they've gone through a traumatic experience and they are still very young.

Laura making fun of David because he got rejected from university is just plain tasteless and nasty.

So advertisers and the people have right to not want to be associated with such human vermin.

what's funny is that they care about what you say even less.

:thup:

I dont sell advertising, so they can kiss my Royal American ass right along with the party establishments and all the little Congresscritters.
Jimbo, I don't think you do much of anything, unlike some of the rest of us that are not welfare cases, and work 48 to 60 hours a week.

what's funny is that they care about what you say even less.

:thup:

I dont sell advertising, so they can kiss my Royal American ass right along with the party establishments and all the little Congresscritters.
Jimbo, I don't think you do much of anything, unlike some of the rest of us that are not welfare cases, and work 48 to 60 hours a week.
Why do you hate people on welfare?

Laura ruined her own damn career. Laura and the rest of the right have been attacking these victims since day one.

They lack the tact and sense when talking about these kids. You criticize their stance but you also have to be a little sensitive to the fact they've gone through a traumatic experience and they are still very young.

Laura making fun of David because he got rejected from university is just plain tasteless and nasty.

So advertisers and the people have right to not want to be associated with such human vermin.

Yea, we have to ban everyone that doesn't parrot liberal ideology. There can only be one view expressed!

Yes but his right to call for a boycott after she talkred about him is fair game no?

Liberals believe it's fine to destroy anyone who ever espouses views that differ from theirs. Tolerant and inclusive my ass!

Views like that for a TV commentator to mock a child who just saw his classmates slaughtered is just plain nasty

Yes but his right to call for a boycott after she talkred about him is fair game no?

Liberals believe it's fine to destroy anyone who ever espouses views that differ from theirs. Tolerant and inclusive my ass!

Views like that for a TV commentator to mock a child who just saw his classmates slaughtered is just plain nasty

She made fun of him for not getting accepted into UCLA. Big deal.

Mankind is cursed with an eternal struggle between those who believe in freedom of expression and those that don't. I'm of the former and guys like you and Hogg are of the latter.

Laura Ingraham jeopardized her own career when she engaged in petty attacks on a child who just saw his classmates slaughtered

She made fun of him for not getting accepted into UCLA. Big deal.

Mankind is cursed with an eternal struggle between those who believe in freedom of expression and those that don't. I'm of the former and guys like you and Hogg are of the latter.
Ingraham used her freedom of expression and was held accountable for it

That is the way it works

Laura Ingraham jeopardized her own career when she engaged in petty attacks on a child who just saw his classmates slaughtered

Laura Ingraham jeopardized her career when she apologized to this worthless nobody, for pointing out that he is a paid off, potty mouthed punk that he is.

Laura Ingraham is the loving and devoted mother of three adopted children.

I guess that qualifies her as "bitch" to abortionist, child killing liberals.

Forum List

Back