🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

David Hogg's attempt to end Laura Ingraham's career sets dangerous precedent

Ingraham was a fool to back down to the bully. Soros and the International Communists are only emboldened when normals back down.

Making fun of a higher schooler because they got rejected from a college isn't journalism. It's being a bitch.

Laura can say what she wants. Bu
She ISNT a "journalist."
No, they don't HAVE to support her, but the problem is the lefts behaviour. Their quickness to give in to the temper tantrums of the left is a problem, but the source is the Nazi left.

The lefts behavior in pointing out that Ingraham is a bitch for launching a personal attack on a child who just had his classmates slaughtered?
Even if it was an adult she was personally trying to humiliate, it WAS WRONG of her to do that as a journalist or alleged newscaster on a major network.....

Argue the argument, debate the issue but to talk about and mock Hogg not being accepted by 4 colleges even with his 4.2 gpa, is just plain evil.

Making fun of a higher schooler because they got rejected from a college isn't journalism. It's being a bitch.

Laura can say what she wants. Bu
She ISNT a "journalist."
No, they don't HAVE to support her, but the problem is the lefts behaviour. Their quickness to give in to the temper tantrums of the left is a problem, but the source is the Nazi left.

The lefts behavior in pointing out that Ingraham is a bitch for launching a personal attack on a child who just had his classmates slaughtered?
Even if it was an adult she was personally trying to humiliate, it WAS WRONG of her to do that as a journalist or alleged newscaster on a major network.....

Argue the argument, debate the issue but to talk about and mock Hogg not being accepted by 4 colleges even with his 4.2 gpa, is just plain evil.
I see the same techniques from the rightwing media in case after case

If you don’t like the story, attack the victims, dig up dirt, create fake news and doctored videos and spread through the internet

Rinse/Repeat

My bet is David Hogg will fade away, just like Milli Vanilli, nothing more than lip syncing...

Boss Hogg is irrelevant, he is just a tool of George Soros and the International Communist movement, which the democrat party is part of. Once no longer needed he will be shelved by his masters.

What is ironic though is that Ingraham got it completely wrong. Low C student Boss Hogg would be headed for JC to be indoctrinated by mindless Marxist blowhards such as Pogo if not for this. But because his is a good soldier for Marx, Hogg will no doubt be admitted to Berkeley or maybe even one of the Gravy League schools with the Washington Elite.

What this is is the American liberal’s version of the Red Guards. Mao used uneducated, callow kids as well and for the same goal...”cultural revolution”.

464D9742-BA92-4AA6-B361-75C1472B14D9.jpeg

Ingrahams career will continue. She is just in a “time out”

She will shortly return to her nasty, vindictive self
We agree on this. I will still contact those advertisers. Hopefully every RIGHT thinking American will too.

Advertisers will slowly come back
But I think many will take it as a lesson on whether they want to be associated with hate journalists like Ingraham, Hannity and Limbaugh

View attachment 185603

For Laura Ingraham, there was no choice but to apologize to Parkland school shooting activist David Hogg for her foolish tweet regarding the 17-year-old being rejected by several colleges.

Well we do keep saying the Trump haters are idiots and no matter how much you try to warn them , inform them they laugh, they call it all a conspiracy , or their Obama / Clinton favorite training to use " It's fake" .. to this day they can't realize why those two made it a point to make that mention during Trump's run as they tried to sink Trump with lie after lie after lie.

But in the end you can't fix stupid and you all are eating yourselves alive lmfao. And so is this idiot who thinks he is going to start a revolution.

poor infowars looon...

does the name Natalie Manes mean anything to you?

whiny thin-skinned loon

Manes has a great career on the small club circuit..

But remember fakelawyer, the Dixie Chicks drove off their own fans, it wasn't an organized campaign to attack third parties. Also, the Dixie Chicks were a singing group, not political action commentators. Ingraham's fans EMBRACE that she is pro-American.

Anyway, people can do what they want. If the Soros soldiers want to target advertisers of Americans they have that right. If the advertisers want to use politics rather than ratings to base where to spend advertising dollars, that is their right.

I caution though, this could quickly devolve into a situation where Americans refuse to buy goods from any business that supports the Communists by advertising on CNN or NBC, while you Communists refuse to buy anything from businesses who support America.

I prefer a world where I buy the best product for the best price, but you Stalinist democrats are determined to destroy that world.

Last edited:
View attachment 185603

For Laura Ingraham, there was no choice but to apologize to Parkland school shooting activist David Hogg for her foolish tweet regarding the 17-year-old being rejected by several colleges.

Well we do keep saying the Trump haters are idiots and no matter how much you try to warn them , inform them they laugh, they call it all a conspiracy , or their Obama / Clinton favorite training to use " It's fake" .. to this day they can't realize why those two made it a point to make that mention during Trump's run as they tried to sink Trump with lie after lie after lie.

But in the end you can't fix stupid and you all are eating yourselves alive lmfao. And so is this idiot who thinks he is going to start a revolution.

poor infowars looon...

whiny thin-skinned loon

But remember fakelawyer, the Dixie Chicks drove off their own fans, it wasn't an organized campaign to attach third parties. Also, the Dixie Chicks were a singing group, not political action commentators. Ingraham's fans EMBRACE that she is pro-American.

Anyway, people can do what they want. If the Soros soldiers want to target advertisers of Americans they have that right. If the advertisers want to use politics rather than ratings to base where to spend advertising dollars, that is their right.

I caution though, this could quickly devolve into a situation where Americans refuse to buy goods from any business that supports the Communists by advertising on CNN or NBC, while you Communists refuse to buy anything from businesses who support America.

I prefer a world where I buy the best product for the best price, but you Stalinist democrats are determined to destroy that world.
Good grief it`s 2018 and someone is still searching under their bed for commies.

View attachment 185603

poor infowars looon...

whiny thin-skinned loon

But remember fakelawyer, the Dixie Chicks drove off their own fans, it wasn't an organized campaign to attach third parties. Also, the Dixie Chicks were a singing group, not political action commentators. Ingraham's fans EMBRACE that she is pro-American.

Good grief it`s 2018 and someone is still searching under their bed for commies.

if they actually gave a damn about "commies", they wouldn't be ok with handing our foreign policy to

Russia. But then again, they aren't very bright.

David Hogg has a very punchable face.
Perfect display of brawn over brains...

Hogg's SAT score was just average....not too brainy
Well we can't expect everyone to be as smert as we were....

Not him anyway....he's bawling about getting rejected from colleges, that's why.

He was accepted to Cal Poly, Florida Atlantic and Cal State, so I don't think he's that worried.

The California Polytechnic Universities don't have an "acceptance" criterion per se. If you are a California resident, a high school graduate, and you pass the entrance exam you get in. I'm an alumni of Cal Poly Pomona from my undergrad program.

View attachment 185603

upload_2018-4-1_7-55-1.png

In the Eye of the Leftist Boycott Started By David Hogg, Ingraham Makes Troubling Announcement

my mom's been dead for 27 years

try harder

And she's still smarter than you.

probably

thanks for bringing her up

Uh...you started it....asswipe.

Glass jaw ?

no, i like thinking about my mom.

it reminds how lucky i was with my parents

i could have had some asshat like you for a parent

No, you would not have had me for a parent.

I'd have drowned your ass at three weeks.
Yeah...and I bet you claim to be pro-life. :71:

:iyfyus.jpg::thankusmile:

Global investment group removes ads from Laura Ingraham's show
:oops8:
Everything about the left is denying constitutional rights

everything about the right is not understanding the constitution and whining

no one prevented the slut from speaking her *mind*

actions have consequences

snowflakes

Is every woman who supports the Constitution a "slut" derp?

Oh wait, you Communist just have contempt for women. Any who get "uppity" and defy their rightful massahs in the party deserve what they get, right derp?

View attachment 185603

THIS IS AWESOME, PATRIOTS ARE BUSTING THIS POS ANYWAY THEY CAN

QAnon+++‏ @TrumpQAnon
Hypocrite Hogg @davidhogg111 Walked around talking about shooting people. When told to another friend what he did, they were not surprised. Hogg has accepted $$$ to push an agenda. Hey @IngrahamAngle don't apologize push BACK harder! @realDonaldTrump @LexiHunting @SailorsChristie
    1. VIDEO
    2. QAnon+++ on Twitter
  1. View attachment 185624
NRA blood cultists are terrified of HS students...trumpanzees keep proving their fear.

Forum List

Back