David Jolly Wins In Florida.....!!!!

BREAKING: Republican Wins Bellwether Special Election in Florida - Guy Benson

This seat was previously held by a long-serving Republican, but Barack Obama carried it twice, the Republican nominee was far from flawless, and the Democratic nominee enjoyed a wide name ID advantage from her gubernatorial run. Many experts saw this race as Alex Sink's to lose. She ran on a "fix, don't repeal, Obamacare" platform. She lost.

Oh Boy !!!

2014 is looking very interesting.
I guess the democrats couldn't cheat their way out of this one. Obama has his crew working overtime.

Got any court records to prove your claim?

YAWN

i asked this left-wing moron severl times to show me an actual instance of Republicans denying an actual person or persons; IN THE LINK he's using to justify his allegations

he simply cant defend his position

its a right wing district.

you barely held on

Actually the district leans left. Sink took that district in the 2010 governor race.
The only reason it had a repub congressman was that he was a long term incumbent and he brought home the bacon, TDM.
So you can say what you want to get to sleep at night, but now you know the truth.

This seat was previously held by a long-serving Republican, but Barack Obama carried it twice, the Republican nominee was far from flawless, and the Democratic nominee enjoyed a wide name ID advantage from her gubernatorial run. Many experts saw this race as Alex Sink's to lose. She ran on a "fix, don't repeal, Obamacare" platform. She lost.

Oh Boy !!!

Welcher

Oh Boy !!!

I guess the democrats couldn't cheat their way out of this one. Obama has his crew working overtime.

Got any court records to prove your claim?
ACORN guys are still in jail. Democrats cheat all the time.

Video Proof ? Democrats Break the Law to Win Elections » Eagle Rising

Meanwhile, the intelligent people on both sides understand that the lesson learned here is "It's the turnout, stupid." R-strongholds turned out, D-strongholds didn't. The Democrats blew their GOTV operation.

For those on both sides who fail to learn that lesson ... good luck.

I don't think we've had a election fraudster as bad as Obama in the history of this country. There is even evidence he stole the 08 nomination from Hillary Clinton.

Meanwhile, the intelligent people on both sides understand that the lesson learned here is "It's the turnout, stupid." R-strongholds turned out, D-strongholds didn't. The Democrats blew their GOTV operation.

For those on both sides who fail to learn that lesson ... good luck.

The dems outspent the repubs in this election big time. Could you link where you got your turnout info? Or, was it from some democrat strategist? :eusa_whistle:

So the R's could barely win in a low-Dem-turnout special election?

Good to see them drawing all the wrong conclusions from it. Makes our job so much easier.

Uhm....what job would that be ?

Bankrupting the country or losing the senate ?

Forum List

Back