David Santucci shot dead while walking to his car by black thugz- Trayvon fallout

It is a fact of life

People get shot. There is nothing we can do about it. Catch them, lock them up and wait for the next one

Our guns keep us safe. An occaisional shooting is the price we pay for our safety

You're so convinced at how 'clever' the little act is that you're just going to keep going with it, huh? Even after it has been made clear to you how failed and transparent it is?

Don't you guys realize that he is just totally mimicking what the right says when the roles are reversed? But, instead of being a lot of different posters, he's just one. But the point is, when the roles are reversed, we get the same thing from the right, over and over again: "People have a right to own guns." "Sometimes someone is going to get shot." "That's just the way it is."

dont you realize that RW does not care about people as much as you seem to think he does?.....he only cares about certain people....he has already proved that....

Who cares if someone got shot.....

It is the price we willingly pay for our second amendment rights

Except these asshats don't do this shit in my neck of the woods where we are ALLOWED to carry concealed. No this happens in shitholes where only the criminals carry concealed. And you, you ignorant twits let these pricks do it without question.

It's all "whiteys" fault right leftwinger?

Who cares if someone got shot.....

It is the price we willingly pay for our second amendment rights

Except these asshats don't do this shit in my neck of the woods where we are ALLOWED to carry concealed. No this happens in shitholes where only the criminals carry concealed. And you, you ignorant twits let these pricks do it without question.

It's all "whiteys" fault right leftwinger?

Big deal

300 million guns are out there and people get shot with them. Nothing we can do about it

Part of the American experience. The rest of the world is shocked that we can live like this, but it is what we want. 8775 people shot last year and we just say we are happy it wasn't 10,000

Don't you guys realize that he is just totally mimicking what the right says when the roles are reversed? But, instead of being a lot of different posters, he's just one. But the point is, when the roles are reversed, we get the same thing from the right, over and over again: "People have a right to own guns." "Sometimes someone is going to get shot." "That's just the way it is."

You realize he is creating a caricature of the right, not actually representing what anyone on the right is actually saying, right?

I realize it is not a caricature, that it is exactly how you guys respond: it is a replica of what you all do. You just don't see it. I do. It's all too familiar.

^^^^
hack

Of course not

As a country there is nothing we can do to reduce murders. NRA has taught us that

the NRA taught you that?.....the only way to reduce murders is to have zero tolerance for criminal violence against another person and to actually enforce the laws and put the ones committing the acts in prison for a fucking long time..... 25 years minimum....with no parole and no time off for good behavior....you serve every fucking minute....

We have 2.7 million people in prison right now. More than any country in the world

Shows how zero tolerance is working

we dont have Zero tolerance....do we?....oh wait im sorry we do.....if a 5 year old brings a 1/4 inch GI Joe knife to school he gets expelled......

the NRA taught you that?.....the only way to reduce murders is to have zero tolerance for criminal violence against another person and to actually enforce the laws and put the ones committing the acts in prison for a fucking long time..... 25 years minimum....with no parole and no time off for good behavior....you serve every fucking minute....

We have 2.7 million people in prison right now. More than any country in the world

we dont have Zero tolerance....do we?....oh wait im sorry we do.....if a 5 year old brings a 1/4 inch GI Joe knife to school he gets expelled......

Or when a five year old brings a gun to school and it discharges

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...after-firing-handgun-in-school-cafeteria.html

Last edited:

You realize he is creating a caricature of the right, not actually representing what anyone on the right is actually saying, right?

I realize it is not a caricature, that it is exactly how you guys respond: it is a replica of what you all do. You just don't see it. I do. It's all too familiar.

Then you're a fucken idiot. Show me one post where a 2nd amendment supporter has said we approve of punk ass blacks driving around shooting people for no reason.
All this is is a deflection from the real problem...blacks and violent crime.
RW's little game is a pathetic...just like she is.

It's open season on white people .. The DEMORACE Whores-Pimps which includes the sitting President of the United States and his racist AG can share in the blame for what's taking place in this nation right now.

Hey, we wanted transparency regarding their plan for the nation. Pretty obvious now, isn't it?

So, another person got shot in America. People get shot in america all the time. Hey, you people love guns so much. Get used to it.

So, another person got shot in America. People get shot in america all the time. Hey, you people love guns so much. Get used to it.

The other idiot already did that song and dance. You're late. STFU.

I knew the media and the left would insight such violence with their traythug lies. I was right :(

Or when a five year old brings a gun to school and it discharges

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...after-firing-handgun-in-school-cafeteria.html

so no comment on the zero tolerance for a kid bringing a 1/4 inch GI Joe knife to school and getting expelled......but no zero tolerance for people who commit violent crimes?.....

Forum List

Back