David Santucci shot dead while walking to his car by black thugz- Trayvon fallout

There aren't enough guns. What stops a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun or five good guys with two guns each.

Another Senseless Murder You?re Not Hearing About ? and Some in the Family Wonder If It Could Be a Trayvon Martin Revenge Murder | TheBlaze.com

Since the killing, Miguel has worked tirelessly to track down the good Samaritans who rushed to the aid of his brother-in-law as he lay bleeding on the sidewalk. He managed to track down the first three to get to David’s side, Taneshia, Sharae and Brittany. Arriving first on the scene, Sharae tried to apply pressure to the wound in order to stop the bleeding. Brittany searched through David’s phone and tried to call a family member, and Taneshia held David Santucci’s hand and led them all in prayer.

In addition to the fact that Santucci was still in possession of his phone and wallet, Miguel says witnesses told police that the car drove past David, stopped and backed up. One of the suspects (Mario Patterson) got out of the car and walked toward Santucci, fired a shot and ran back to the car, jumping into the driver’s seat and speeding off. Miguel also says the police told him that the 9mm shell casing was found 10 feet from the body — an indication to him that the shooter was not at close range as would typically happen with a robbery.

Miguel told TheBlaze that he tracked the alleged shooter, Patterson through his Facebook account — an account now deleted. He said the page had numerous photos of Trayvon Martin, and he wondered if it’s possible the shooting was a revenge killing for the Zimmerman verdict.

The good Samaritans helping the victim, most likely were also black.

It is not the race per se.

It is the "culture".

we dont have Zero tolerance....do we?....oh wait im sorry we do.....if a 5 year old brings a 1/4 inch GI Joe knife to school he gets expelled......

Or when a five year old brings a gun to school and it discharges

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...after-firing-handgun-in-school-cafeteria.html

so no comment on the zero tolerance for a kid bringing a 1/4 inch GI Joe knife to school and getting expelled......but no zero tolerance for people who commit violent crimes?.....

Of the 2.7 million in our prisons, I think only a handful are 5 year olds with knives

Or when a five year old brings a gun to school and it discharges

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...after-firing-handgun-in-school-cafeteria.html

so no comment on the zero tolerance for a kid bringing a 1/4 inch GI Joe knife to school and getting expelled......but no zero tolerance for people who commit violent crimes?.....

Of the 2.7 million in our prisons, I think only a handful are 5 year olds with knives

nice dance RW.....how many of those are violent and how many of the violent got severe sentences?.....you can turn in your paper tomorrow....i notice since you and Dean have buddied up you avoid answering questions just like he does....you both should go on dancing with the stars...you guys would be unbeatable....

Blacks kill as many people as white people within this country...Blacks only have 1/5th the population of the white race within this country.

Our inner-cities are deadlier then Bagdad Iraq. Do you understand this?

nice dance RW.....how many of those are violent and how many of the violent got severe sentences?.....you can turn in your paper tomorrow....i notice since you and Dean have buddied up you avoid answering questions just like he does....you both should go on dancing with the stars...you guys would be unbeatable....

OK ....you have been patient.
I will answer

Zero tolerance rules are stupid because they allow for zero common sense

happy now?

Last edited:

I will answer

happy now?

ok thanx for an answer.....was that so hard?....

I will answer

happy now?

ok thanx for an answer.....was that so hard?....

No....just had to jerk you around a little first

So black kids being told repeatedly that they are victimsof crackers by their mothers and their fathers and their pastors that "whitey" makes their lives miserable go out and kill whitey.......

And we are surprised?

One real positive......and like radio great Bob Grant used to say.......unlike places like Afghanistan and Iraq, they cant hide amongst the crowd!!!:2up::eusa_dance::2up:

So black kids being told repeatedly that they are victimsof crackers by their mothers and their fathers and their pastors that "whitey" makes their lives miserable go out and kill whitey.......

And we are surprised?

Indeed.....been going on for well over 40 years and still, over 90% have no clue........

Bring back the JOBS. No amount of hand-wringing, threats of retaliation, turning your home into a fortress, or being terrified of black kids will right these wrongs. There needs to be an alternative to welfare and the crushing hopelessness in all poor communities and that is a living WAGE. Most adult blacks are also afraid of these little monsters using the Trayvon excuse to kill the whites they've been taught to hate. Don't fall into the kind of racism that creates more of them. Bring back the JOBS...it's the only thing that will stop this.

I was unemployed for about three months in the eighty's.
Guess how many blacks I killed....

The idea that this about jobs is bullshit. How do you explain all the black on white crime when the economy is good? You cant... stop making excuses.

Hard to believe you're employed now, moron. Tell me when the economy was "good" in the last 25 years? Good for who, dumbass? :eusa_eh:

I'm not employed dumbfuck....I retired two years ago at 46.
So the economy has been just fine for those who actually apply themselves.
Do you live in detroit or are you still waiting on your couch for your ship to come in?

For those of you with your blood up, fine.....bring back the electric chair, give these kids ONE appeal within a year, and then FRY THEM....on pay-perview, okay? But understand this, the street gangs know how to operate together, many are combat Vets, and as well armed as you might be. We whites will LOSE the first months of any all-out race war because most of you have never pulled the trigger on another person and you'll freeze. No matter how good a shot you are, there's no guarantee you'll survive an armed encounter. So go on ahead and hate on these kids, execute the ones you catch, and gloat that they suffered. But keep your head on a swivel because until you change the circumstances of how they became what they become, you haven't done a damn thing.

So you really believe that six or seven percent of the pop is gong to run roughshod over the rest of us?
Bring your fantasy race war to the south or anywhere else where guns aren't banned,say Texas. Things wouldnt turn out like you think.
And you say street gangs are organized? Organized my ass,why do you think they get busted all the time. Organized to these idiots is having a getaway driver. Whens the last time you saw your local gang at the range? Then of course you would have to convince them to stop smoking up all the ammo money,that damn crack is expensive.

Forum List

Back