Day without a Gay - December 10, 2008

Storm front?

Marginalized angry white men and boys who'd rather blame Jews and Negros for their plight than take the time to really understand why their world is falling apart and who EXACTLY is truly fucking them and their nation

What they mostly don't understand is that the people most responsible for their plight are WHITE people.
I totally disagree with them when it comes to the race issue.

But I am in agreement as to their anti Israel and anti Zionist positions.

Especially, the evil of the Z.O.G. plague on our nation. :evil:

Do you plan on missing work that day? :happy-1:

Day Without A Gay, December 10, 2008

(I supposed this belongs in Politics since it's politically motivated.)

"Gay people and our allies are compassionate, sensitive, caring, mobilized, and programmed for success. A day without gays would be tragic because it would be a day without love."

Ummm, so gay people are the only one's who love?????

I think most of us would be put to death in any Muslim country any of us went to.

I know I would. I'm not hiding my face and I'm darn well gonna look the men in the eye and pay for my own purchases. nope, I won't be visiting any muslim countries in the near future.

Hey, you are talking about going to another country and insulting their culture, morals, and values. Just to show off how superior your western ways are compared to theirs.

Now that's rude!!

Last edited:
Hey, you are talking about going to another country and insulting their culture, morals, and values. Just to show off how superior your western ways are compared to theirs.

Now that's rude!!

No, I'm talking about NOT going to visit them because I refuse to follow their culture.

I'm not really feeling the name of this stratagem, but I do support the cause.

For those of you who don't know, this is actually a play on something a lesbian stand-up comic once said, "If they want to say homosexuality is a disease, then how come we can't call in gay to work".

Its clever, its something I've thought of suggesting before, but as usual the rhetoric they are using is poorly choosen and the time they are taking to organize this is too short.

*sigh* I wish I had a better in on this movement then my local Stonewall group or the gay/straight alliance at my school.

And, oh yeah, I'm a lesbian (bit of a double meaning there on the "out" in my name... just to let you in on my little joke).

Last edited:

For those of you who don't know, this is actually a play on something a lesbian stand-up comic once said, "If they want to say homosexuality is a disease, then how come we can't call in gay to work".

Its clever, its something I've thought of suggesting before, but as usual the rhetoric they are using is poorly choosen and the time they are taking to organize this is too short.

*sigh* I wish I had a better in on this movement then my local Stonewall group or the gay/straight alliance at my school.

And, oh yeah, I'm a lesbian (bit of a double meaning there on the last part of my name, "out").

I wonder how many people on here know what "Stonewall" is and what it means to gay people.

I read a good book on the history of Stonewall about 10 years ago, I can't remember the name right now but it was very enlightening and interesting!

I wonder how many people on here know what "Stonewall" is and what it means to gay people.

I read a good book on the history of Stonewall about 10 years ago, I can't remember the name right now but it was very enlightening and interesting!

I thought it was code for constipation. :tomato:

And, oh yeah, I'm a lesbian (bit of a double meaning there on the "out" in my name... just to let you in on my little joke).

Do you think a deaf person can call in deaf?

IMO, participating in gay sex is wrong, but then so is sex outside of marriage, so there ya go...I'm old fashioned.

And before you attack me, one of my best friends is gay. Yep, he called me a bigot, I called him a perv...and we went on to talk about other subjects. Truthfully, I've known him since he was born, he's like family.

The world is slowing learning that just because two people think differently doesn't mean one of them is wrong.

IMO, participating in gay sex is wrong, but then so is sex outside of marriage, so there ya go...I'm old fashioned.

And before you attack me, one of my best friends is gay. Yep, he called me a bigot, I called him a perv...and we went on to talk about other subjects. Truthfully, I've known him since he was born, he's like family.

The world is slowing learning that just because two people think differently doesn't mean one of them is wrong.

I was unaware that being deaf is a disease. Please tell me how

I can protect myself from catching "deaf"? Will taking nyquill help with

deaf?

I repeat, it is a line from a STAND-UP COMIC... its satirical... it isn't meant to be taken seriously. (Also, deaf people weren't the best example as they tend not to "call in" for anything. Being deaf and all phone conversations tend to be lost on them.)

I'm old fashioned, too, despite what preconceived notions you may have about my people. I believe that having sex with someone you don't love is an incredibly immoral act, and would never do so. But, if you do love someone, are in a committed relationship with them, then I don't see how you can say something is wrong with expressing that love physically, regardless gender. Love is love. Hopefully, one day you'll see that, and adapt your concepts of morality to include people who aren't exactly like you (maybe even that gay friend of yours, who you're so supportive of that you go online and bash the movement for his rights).

When it comes to denying people civil rights and firing people from a job for something that has nothing to do with that job there is such thing as right or wrong.

For whatever reason, a lot of people in the states haven't come around to this way of thinking when it comes to the gay and lesbian community, but I have enough faith in people to know that one day they will. One day, I'll get to have that picture perfect wedding that I've been dreaming about ever since I was a little girl, exactly like all the other little girls dreamt of, except I wanted to marry another girl. I fall in love with women, always have.

I can't change who I am, but you can change the way you act and feel towards people like me. YOU CAN'T CHOOSE WHO YOU LOVE, BUT YOU CAN CHOOSE WHO YOU HATE (think about it).

Last edited:

Forum List

Back