Days after Trump assassination attempt, CNN calls JD Vance "a dangerous virus"

Even the ordinary soldier would react differently than that frozen, shellshockd, and terrified marine.

I really hope that for America's military's sake that you've invented this story.

JD is antiwar with the King Duck.
Your Reality Check Bounced

One of the best Marines I knew was a Canadian. He got 3 Purple Hearts and begged the Captain to let him stay in combat.

In order to get rid of these childish illusions about war, America really needs to have every 18-year-old subject to an immediate draft. No college deferments, National Guard and Reserves for veterans only.

And training needs to be much more frightening without actually being dangerous. Also, familiarity with the sound of the enemy's weapons. Though I got used to it, the first time I heard an AK-47, it felt like a cold knife had gone through my spine.

Your Reality Check Bounced

One of the best Marines I knew was a Canadian. He got 3 Purple Hearts and begged the Captain to let him stay in combat.

In order to get rid of these childish illusions about war, America really needs to have every 18-year-old subject to an immediate draft. No college deferments, National Guard and Reserves for veterans only.

And training needs to be much more frightening without actually being dangerous. Also, familiarity with the sound of the enemy's weapons. Though I got used to it, the first time I heard an AK-47, it felt like a cold knife had gone through my spine.
Regardless of your attempts to invent stories, it's a very rare exception for any person to freeze up in a battle situation.
Move on now if you're trying to discuss issues with me. I've had enough wasting my time.

Trump (King Duck) could never go straight enough to challenge this specimen!

Last edited:
JD and his religious extremist beliefs make JD a dangerous man.

I can even imagine him behind a conspiracy operation to remove Trump in some way before the election. This time the VP character is a dangerous anomaly for America.

Just wait to hear him go on after he's schooled in Hitler's art!

JD and his religious extremist beliefs make JD a dangerous man.

I can even imagine him behind a conspiracy operation to remove Trump in some way before the election. This time the VP character is a dangerous anomaly for America.

Just wait to hear him go on after he's schooled in Hitler's art!

You are an idiot.
An irrelevant idiot,
But still an idiot.

Forum List

Back