DC Mayor Muriel Bowser Complains That Her Homeless Shelters Are Filling Up With Illegal Aliens Bused Up From Texas

LOL! Excellent. When the shelters are full, they should start dropping them off at her house, and the houses of all the DemoKKKrats who run that shithole.
And dont forget to drop them off at the Democratic National Committee building.

1658194617081.png

Maybe she needs to talk to her political party about her problems.

This is evidence that Abbott's policy, though a little gimmicky, is having a real effect of visiting the pain of Democrats' policies on Democrat jurisdictions, and should immediately be adopted by all red-state governors and mayors.

Sounds to me like she is beginning to experience what the Border Cities have been dealing with for almost 2 years now... I wonder if this wench will wake up along with the other dim wits who think this is a good idea...

But weren't you claiming that Biden was doing that and claiming he should be impeached for it?

What President has EVER ":secured the border" in the way you claim to want it?
Biden is committing crimes by not enforcing our laws. So we dump them on his front doorstep rather than on ours... I think that's fair... You want the crime you get the benefits of it..

Biden is committing crimes by not enforcing our laws. So we dump them on his front doorstep rather than on ours... I think that's fair... You want the crime you get the benefits of it..
Exactly which law is he breaking? Considering that Trump allowed immigrants in also.

To obtain asylum through the affirmative asylum process you must be physically present in the United States. You may apply for asylum regardless of how you arrived in the United States or your current immigration status.May 31, 2022

Obtaining Asylum in the United States | USCIS​

Exactly which law is he breaking? Considering that Trump allowed immigrants in also.

To obtain asylum through the affirmative asylum process you must be physically present in the United States. You may apply for asylum regardless of how you arrived in the United States or your current immigration status.May 31, 2022

Obtaining Asylum in the United States | USCIS

Asylum is a loophole that crafty liberal lawyers are using to evade deportation

Forum List

Back