DC Protests Draw 2 Million

Google the Million Man march images and compare the photos to todays "Event".
Then take your lame Right wing bull and stuff it.

Robert you are being unusually obtuse even for you today. Again tens of thousands get to a million or more in fairly short order. In American English tens of thousands is an imprecise number and on the verge of a guess. Right now any number is a guess. Until the official numbers are posted - if ever - no one will have an exact number.

Washington D.C Officials - 60,000 to 75,000

D.C. Fire Department - 60,000 to 70,000

Group Organizers were only expecting - 20,000 to 50,000.

Go look at my other thread to see where you and the other moonbats are pulling this 2 million number out of your ass from.

If it were over one million, no news organization would say "tens of thousands". You are the one being not only obtuse but a dishonest lying fuck. The "official" numbers have been pretty much posted. It's your choice however, to ignore them. Meanwhile you deride the brave people in the Fire Department because you seem to think you know better then them on these matters.

Up to two million march to US Capitol to protest against Obama's spending in 'tea-party' demonstration | Mail Online

Up to two million people marched to the U.S. Capitol today, carrying signs with slogans such as "Obamacare makes me sick" as they protested the president's health care plan and what they say is out-of-control spending.

The line of protesters spread across Pennsylvania Avenue for blocks, all the way to the capitol, according to the Washington Homeland Security and Emergency Management Agency.

People were chanting "enough, enough" and "We the People." Others yelled "You lie, you lie!" and "Pelosi has to go," referring to California congresswoman Nancy Pelosi.

Far greater numbers than anyone was expecting, it seems. These protests have tapped a nerve...
Yeah, Obama's .... so he got out of town so wouldn't have to acknowledge the fact that real people are going against his policies.

And Obama's slavish sycophants in DC have no reason what ever to low ball the count, and again the Fire departments expertise isn't estimating crowds it's putting out fires.

Awesome turnout...:clap2:

Opposition to "Operation Rham It Through" is sure enough strong...
I have to agree much better than I expected. The People have had enough, and it started the with Bush but Obama hit the last nerve!

More will come, this isn't over.

PS. HOUSE>>I need a doctor...:lol::lol:

Up to two million march to US Capitol to protest against Obama's spending in 'tea-party' demonstration | Mail Online

Up to two million people marched to the U.S. Capitol today, carrying signs with slogans such as "Obamacare makes me sick" as they protested the president's health care plan and what they say is out-of-control spending.

The line of protesters spread across Pennsylvania Avenue for blocks, all the way to the capitol, according to the Washington Homeland Security and Emergency Management Agency.

People were chanting "enough, enough" and "We the People." Others yelled "You lie, you lie!" and "Pelosi has to go," referring to California congresswoman Nancy Pelosi.

Far greater numbers than anyone was expecting, it seems. These protests have tapped a nerve...
Yeah, Obama's .... so he got out of town so wouldn't have to acknowledge the fact that real people are going against his policies.

That Mr. Gibbs; he don know who these people are! :lol::lol::lol:

And Obama's slavish sycophants in DC have no reason what ever to low ball the count, and again the Fire departments expertise isn't estimating crowds it's putting out fires.

Slavish Sycophants? IT'S A CONSPIRACY!

Also, the Fire Department really has no expertise huh? I gave you one more chance..

LAFD shuts down Cut Copy -- act redirected to Club Nokia* | Pop & Hiss | Los Angeles Times

Tipped off by an anonymous phone call, three inspectors from the Los Angeles Fire Department's "nightclub unit" showed up at the Henry Fonda around 11 p.m., said Capt. Philip Ayala. After a quick survey of the theater and lobby, the venue was deemed overcrowded.

Keep it up, keep spewing your lies and lack of knowledge.

10? 10,000, 100,000, 2,000,000? Who cares. President Obama was elected by a majority of the voters last November. Since his election - and even before he took office - he has been under attack; and yet, he continues to hold better than a 50% approval.
Of course after nine full months of attack by extremists, his approval ratings have declined. Hate and fear works as a Machivellian tool, but at the end of the day, can tea baggers or birthers govern?
The fact is the American voter has always swung to center. Under Bush&Co we drifted too far right; and, Incredibly, the Republican Party remains under the influence of extremists.
I know it's a lot to ask, but consider which governments at the end of the 20th Century were the most conservative?

Good job like deeming a building to be over crowded in any way whatever qualifies you to determine the size of a crowd in the open that you can't even see alin its entirity of from ground level.

Good job like deeming a building to be over crowded in any way whatever qualifies you to determine the size of a crowd in the open that you can't even see alin its entirity of from ground level.

You said crowd control in general, that is crowd control. You seem to be knocking the Fire Department in order to give credit to your claims. That's quite sad.

The Fire Department could also do the same in a wide open area.

10? 10,000, 100,000, 2,000,000? Who cares. President Obama was elected by a majority of the voters last November. Since his election - and even before he took office - he has been under attack; and yet, he continues to hold better than a 50% approval.
Of course after nine full months of attack by extremists, his approval ratings have declined. Hate and fear works as a Machivellian tool, but at the end of the day, can tea baggers or birthers govern?
The fact is the American voter has always swung to center. Under Bush&Co we drifted too far right; and, Incredibly, the Republican Party remains under the influence of extremists.
I know it's a lot to ask, but consider which governments at the end of the 20th Century were the most conservative?

Is that the Tea Baggers on MSNBC or CNN you are referring to Tulip.

Is ACORN Barry's Waterloo? Watergate? Achilles Heal?

Bush was a Centrist, by the way. He sure put up with allot of shit from you, spending like a Democrat, to boot. Capitalism is Extreme, Industrialism is Extreme, count me in.

Proletarian Robot.

Robert you are being unusually obtuse even for you today. Again tens of thousands get to a million or more in fairly short order. In American English tens of thousands is an imprecise number and on the verge of a guess. Right now any number is a guess. Until the official numbers are posted - if ever - no one will have an exact number.

Washington D.C Officials - 60,000 to 75,000

D.C. Fire Department - 60,000 to 70,000 ....
Ummm. Those officials and the FD are one in the same. Check your sources to confirm that.

Then...LOL...check what the DC FD said about that number - Pennsylvania Avenue.

Yet, silly you. The protest covered The Hill, The Mall, The Memorial Mall, Lafayette Sqare and several blocks of E Street. Has the DC FD estimated those areas as well?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sjvc6baor8]YouTube - 9/12 Protest Washington DC Time Lapse Footage 0800 - 1130[/ame]

Outfreakingstanding! :clap2:

Seems like Americans are more united than the LSM, and some lefties would like LOL :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

I am soooo freaking pumped. This is just the start, it was the warning shot to congress and the administration

DC Metro Police estimated the crowd at 2.4 million. :tongue:

Seems like Americans are more united than the LSM, and some lefties would like LOL :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

I am soooo freaking pumped. This is just the start, it was the warning shot to congress and the administration

DC Metro Police estimated the crowd at 2.4 million. :tongue:

2.4 million? I don't think so.

It might have topped out at around 100K, but thats just a WAG on my part.

Forum List

Back