DC Protests Draw 2 Million

Seems like Americans are more united than the LSM, and some lefties would like LOL :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

I am soooo freaking pumped. This is just the start, it was the warning shot to congress and the administration

DC Metro Police estimated the crowd at 2.4 million. :tongue:

Link. I agree with Radio that it definitely did not reach higher than 100,000. Though I have no reason to disbelieve the reports of 60,000 to 75,000. The organizers were only expecting 20 to 50,000.

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JGGKmtMPkE]YouTube - We Dont Get Fooled Again[/ame]

Seems like Americans are more united than the LSM, and some lefties would like LOL :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

I am soooo freaking pumped. This is just the start, it was the warning shot to congress and the administration

Link. I agree with Radio that it definitely did not reach higher than 100,000. Though I have no reason to disbelieve the reports of 60,000 to 75,000. The organizers were only expecting 20 to 50,000.
LOL. The DC FD estimate of 60-70K is just for Pennsylvania Avenue. There's more to the District than Pennsylvania Avenue.

Yeah. I'd say that qualifies as a fuck-ton. Probably even higher than that. A metric fuck-ton.

ROFL....:lol::lol::lol:

Metric Fuckton:

More properly, "Metric Fucktonne." The Fuckton is the Imperial standard for the measurement of fuckweight, while the Fucktonne, in contrast, constitutes the Metric measure of fuckmass.

Generally used to imply superlative quantity with the Metric standard included to emphasise this point. The inclusion of the term is, however, fundamentally a misuse of that standard, as the Imperial Fuckton (2000 Imperial Fuckpounds) denotes a slightly greater measure of fuckweight within Earth's gravitational pull than does the Metric Fuckton (1000 Metric Fuckilograms).

Urban Dictionary: metric fuckton

Really--only 60 to 70 thousand---:lol: BTW--it was democrats who seemed to be real concerned that 2 million would show up. Judging from the below picture it looks like 2 million did show up.

I think this means that the SPENDING PARTY in Washinton D.C. is OVER.

$2 million tea-partiers.jpg

Last edited:

Really--only 60 to 70 thousand---:lol: BTW--it was democrats who seemed to be real concerned that 2 million would show up. Judging from the below picture it looks like 2 million did show up.

View attachment 8093

why would it mean that ?

:eusa_eh:

A democrat purported the 2 million number so when 2 million didn't show up, it would be considered a failure.

The organizers were only expecting 20,000 to 30,000. The fact that 60,000 to 70,000 showed up was beyond their expectations.

Seriously, Republicans for many are back to the old days of delusion (like during the Bush Administration) if they cannot simply look at the facts and accept them.

A democrat purported the 2 million number so when 2 million didn't show up, it would be considered a failure.

The organizers were only expecting 20,000 to 30,000. The fact that 60,000 to 70,000 showed up was beyond their expectations.

Seriously, Republicans for many are back to the old days of delusion (like during the Bush Administration) if they cannot simply look at the facts and accept them.
Ummm. So, Bobby, tell us. Have you ever been to the District? I ask because for some reason you seem to think that a protest covering the Mall, the Memorial Mall, Laf. Sq, the Hill, E St, and other areas is equivalent to Pennsylvania Avenue.

You keep playing the clown; I'll keep highlighting it.

Last edited:

View attachment 8093

why would it mean that ?

Because any moron--even Nancy Pelosi knows--that if you get thIS many protestors--that are everyday average American citizens--one has to make a judgement of how many are out there--that couldn't make it--& or possibly think just like them. You are watching a conservative movement. It's not make believe--it's not astro-turf--it is a grass roots movement that will only grow. You're next question will be--why will it grow? Because a whopping 60% of Americans--which includes Republicans--Democrats & Independants--consider THEMSELVES conservative.

Let me put it to you this way? When was the last time you saw a protest this HUGE--IF EVER?

Last edited:
Ummm. So, Bobby, tell us. Have you ever been to the District? I ask because for some reason you seem to think that a protest covering the Mall, the Memorial Mall, Laf. Sq, the Hill, E St, is equivalent to Pennsylvania Avenue.

You playing the clown; I'll keep highlighting it.

Were you there today? Do you suddenly know better than the officials and the organizers? I'm amazed so many of you consider yourselves patriots to the bone yet insult the Fire Department because they disagree with you. Fire Department knows all about crowd control.

Ummm. So, Bobby, tell us. Have you ever been to the District? I ask because for some reason you seem to think that a protest covering the Mall, the Memorial Mall, Laf. Sq, the Hill, E St, and other areas is equivalent to Pennsylvania Avenue.

You keep playing the clown; I'll keep highlighting it.

sounds like a lot of area to me. I have been there and the memorial itself seems to go on forever. especially in august when it's 90 fucking degrees.

Because any moron--even Nancy Pelosi knows--that if you get these many protestors--that are everyday average American citizens--one has to make a judgement of how many are out there--that couldn't make it--& or possibly think just like them.

Let me put it to you this way? When was the last time you saw a protest this HUGE--IF EVER?

Oreo, what do you think? For every person there, another million couldn't come? Are you that delusional?

The last time I saw a crowd this big, was back in January, when about 1.8 million showed up to see Obama sworn in. That crowd was MUCH bigger than this one. And the crowd today was NOWHERE near that. So it wasn't two million, nor one million, nor 500,000, and probably not even 100,000.

Ummm. So, Bobby, tell us. Have you ever been to the District? I ask because for some reason you seem to think that a protest covering the Mall, the Memorial Mall, Laf. Sq, the Hill, E St, is equivalent to Pennsylvania Avenue.

You playing the clown; I'll keep highlighting it.

Were you there today? Do you suddenly know better than the officials and the organizers? I'm amazed so many of you consider yourselves patriots to the bone yet insult the Fire Department because they disagree with you. Fire Department knows all about crowd control.
Indeed I was there. I also know that you keep quoting the DC FD as some official number of the protest. IF it were an official number, it is only one for Pennsylvania Avenue. The protest took place at several different locations in the District.

Last edited:
sounds like a lot of area to me. I have been there and the memorial itself seems to go on forever. especially in august when it's 90 fucking degrees.

As much as Republicans want to say that the protest today was bigger than when Obama was sworn in, it wasn't. The pictures seem to show the same area from what I can see. The pictures from when Obama was sworn in went on forever. In the pictures from the rally today, I saw somewhat big empty spaces in some places.

Forum List

Back