De Blasio Breaks Up Rabbi’s Funeral and Lashes Out Over Virus Distancing

dcbl

Good guys wear white hats
Aug 23, 2011
Bham, AL

n_mj_deblasio_200413_1920x1080.jpg

^says Trump is literally Hitler; rounds up Jews and threatens to arrest Jews

:box:

Mayor Bill de Blasio lashed out at Hasidic residents of the Williamsburg section in Brooklyn late Tuesday night after personally overseeing the dispersal of a crowd of hundreds of mourners who had gathered for the funeral of a rabbi who died of the coronavirus.

In a series of posts on Twitter, Mr. de Blasio denounced the gathering, which the police broke up, and warned “the Jewish community, and all communities” that any violation of the social-distancing guidelines in place to stop the spread of the virus could lead to a summons or an arrest.

“Something absolutely unacceptable happened in Williamsburg tonite: a large funeral gathering in the middle of this pandemic,” the mayor said in one post. “When I heard, I went there myself to ensure the crowd was dispersed. And what I saw WILL NOT be tolerated so long as we are fighting the Coronavirus.”

You know, I've seen many people on the news and on shows like Inside Edition, where they have had weddings, birthdays, and a lot of other kinds of group activities, that practiced social distancing.

If those people can do it, and are doing it to keep themselves and others safe, why can't the Jews do it during a funeral? And, if you Google "funeral social distancing" you will see that there are a lot of Christian churches who are practicing it. Why should the Jews be given a pass?

The mayor shows how a real man handles his city. He goes down personally to bust up a funeral. Isn't there some IDF sniper that can take this trash out?

New York Mentality.

One of the best arguments for just how worthless New York opinions are.

According to The New York Times coronavirus report, as of Sunday, April 19, 2:48 p.m. Eastern Standard Time, there were 35,676 COVID-19 deaths in the United States. Of those deaths, 18,690 were in the New York metropolitan area.

(The New York metropolitan area is generally regarded as consisting of the five boroughs of New York City, the five New York State counties surrounding New York City -- Nassau, Suffolk, Westchester, Rockland and Orange -- and the populous parts of New Jersey and Connecticut.)

That means that more than half (52%) of all deaths in America have occurred in the New York metropolitan area.
What makes this statistic particularly noteworthy is that the entire death toll for 41 of the other 47 states is 7,661. In other words, while New York has 52% of all COVID-19 deaths in America, 41 states put together have only 21% of the COVID-19 deaths. And all the 47 states other than New York, New Jersey and Connecticut have less than half (48%).

Now let us imagine that the reverse were true. Imagine that Georgia and North Carolina -- two contiguous states that, like the New York metro area, have a combined total of 21 million people -- had 18,690 COVID-19 deaths, while metro New York had 858 deaths (the number of deaths in North Carolina and Georgia combined).

Do you think the New York metro area would close its schools, stores, restaurants and small businesses? Would every citizen of the New York area, with the few exceptions of those engaged in absolutely necessary work, be locked in their homes for months? Would New Yorkers accept the decimation of their economic and social lives because North Carolina and Georgia (or, even more absurdly, Colorado, Montana or the rest of what most New Yorkers regard as "flyover" country) had 18,960 deaths, while they had a mere 858?

It is, of course, possible. But I suspect that anyone with an open mind assumes that New Yorkers would not put up with ruining their economic and social lives and putting tens of millions of people out of work because of coronavirus deaths in North Carolina and Georgia, let alone Montana and Idaho (and, for the record, I would have agreed with them).

n_mj_deblasio_200413_1920x1080.jpg

^says Trump is literally Hitler; rounds up Jews and threatens to arrest Jews

:box:

Mayor Bill de Blasio lashed out at Hasidic residents of the Williamsburg section in Brooklyn late Tuesday night after personally overseeing the dispersal of a crowd of hundreds of mourners who had gathered for the funeral of a rabbi who died of the coronavirus.

In a series of posts on Twitter, Mr. de Blasio denounced the gathering, which the police broke up, and warned “the Jewish community, and all communities” that any violation of the social-distancing guidelines in place to stop the spread of the virus could lead to a summons or an arrest.

“Something absolutely unacceptable happened in Williamsburg tonite: a large funeral gathering in the middle of this pandemic,” the mayor said in one post. “When I heard, I went there myself to ensure the crowd was dispersed. And what I saw WILL NOT be tolerated so long as we are fighting the Coronavirus.”
I hear he's giving out food to the muzzies.

Again, at Christian churches, they have already made changes for socially distanced funerals. If they can do it, why can't the Jewish people? I've seen many birthdays, weddings, and a whole bunch of other happenings on the news where they managed it.

Matter of fact, here in Amarillo, because the Easter parades were all cancelled, a group of people got together, posted signs on their cars, and drove through several neighborhoods, honking and laughing to cheer up others. And, they all stayed in the car and did the procession. There was even a police officer with a 7 ft stuffed rabbit riding shotgun with her.

If those people can practice social distancing, why should the Jewish people be given a pass?

NYC parks were packed with locals playing pick up basketball games until 2 weeks ago. De Blimpo didn't go out there in person and tell them he was gonna arrest all of them if they didn't disperse.

I wonder why?

Is it because he is more of a bad ass when confronting old Jewish people at a funeral than he is confronting the normal makeup of a pick up basketball game at a NYC park, or is it that he just doesn't care about the lives of those playing pick up basketball at NYC parks?

Hmmm....................

Benito Cuomo just ordered the cancelation of a Hassadic wedding scheduled for Monday because 10,000 people were planning to attend.

You know, I've seen many people on the news and on shows like Inside Edition, where they have had weddings, birthdays, and a lot of other kinds of group activities, that practiced social distancing.

If those people can do it, and are doing it to keep themselves and others safe, why can't the Jews do it during a funeral? And, if you Google "funeral social distancing" you will see that there are a lot of Christian churches who are practicing it. Why should the Jews be given a pass?

Evidently none of those on Inside Edition were in New York or involved Jewish people...dumbass.

From the link:
The authorities have dispersed several well-attended religious gatherings since restrictions on such events were enacted in the face of the outbreak. The events that were broken up included weddings and funerals in New York neighborhoods with large Jewish populations.

Last edited:
And he wears that damn COVID mask as a symbol of his anti-Semitism. Damn mayor must not have liked the sermon on Saturday so he offed the rabbi and took to rebuking the congregation on his own authority …

Forum List

Back