De Blasio wants Verizon to offer high speed to the poor for cheap

I rented an apartment because I could not cover the down payment for a house.
I always bought a used car.
Only recently did I get the big screen TV.

Point being I got what I could afford...

This is the old way.

Now people who can not afford stuff need to have the same stuff as those that can...
Why....
Fairness.
Why should people who can't afford stuff not have stuff.

Frigging unbelievable.

Whitey? Come on novasteve this is about votes and keeping the poor down and punishing business. It's colorblind socialsm.

The fact that "poor" people in the US have computers says alot. If they have the ability to make use of free internet, they are doing pretty fucking good.

The fact that "poor" people in the US have computers says alot. If they have the ability to make use of free internet, they are doing pretty fucking good.

Yea bro it's not like you can just walk into a store and buy a used laptop for $50 these asshole poor people are breaking into mansions and robbing innocent people everyday!

If a poor person walks into my office with a typed and printed resume I'm like "you fucking robbed an American gtfo before I call the cops."

Yea bro it's not like you can just walk into a store and buy a used laptop for $50 these asshole poor people are breaking into mansions and robbing innocent people everyday!

If a poor person walks into my office with a typed and printed resume I'm like "you fucking robbed an American gtfo before I call the cops."

What powers do you use to know the financial status of strangers?

What powers do you use to know the financial status of strangers?

The interwebs. :eek:

Why not design a city wide Wi-Fi system that paid for by a small tax?

Why is the answer to everything spending and taxing,taxing and spending.
Aren't people taxed enough.
This drives me fucking crazy.
Libs don't like the way things are....tax the fuckers who have money.
Who are we gonna tax now....
Oh yeah... people who managed to make some money...

A little tax here a small tax there...another tax here...

Argh........ :cuckoo:

Rozman likes living out in the woods were there's no
Maintained roads
Bridges
Public schools
Nws weather warnings
or much of anything...

The internet is important and infrastructure should be put into place. Please go move to Haiti or Somalia if you wish to live without infrastructure.

Why not design a city wide Wi-Fi system that paid for by a small tax?

You're in luck! A company is working on sending satellites up to space to make the internet accessible to all for free. Here's an article that Drudge linked to:

Coming Soon: Free Internet From Space - NationalJournal.com

Go to the comments section to see a multitude of republicans bashing everything about the idea

Great idea...You can always expect the republicans to bash every good idea imaginable. They dream of turning this country back to the 18th century where they can be mountain men with their big guns!

Forum List

Back