De ja vu time folks....ah the memories....GOP listen up!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
A Republican tide ripped the Senate away from Democrats Tuesday, giving the GOP full control of Congress and the power to pin down President Barack Obama during his last two years in office.
The thumping win upends the balance of power between the White House and Capitol Hill only six years after Obama's Democrats swept to power and marginalized Republicans in a rush to reform health care, Wall Street and pass a huge stimulus package.

Uh, just curious....HOW WELL DID THAT WORK OUT FOR YA!!!!! yaw all came her bragging like little bitches and sadly haven't heard a word from you nuts on the subject since!!:boohoo:

A Republican tide ripped the Senate away from Democrats Tuesday, giving the GOP full control of Congress and the power to pin down President Barack Obama during his last two years in office.
The thumping win upends the balance of power between the White House and Capitol Hill only six years after Obama's Democrats swept to power and marginalized Republicans in a rush to reform health care, Wall Street and pass a huge stimulus package.

Uh, just curious....HOW WELL DID THAT WORK OUT FOR YA!!!!! yaw all came her bragging like little bitches and sadly haven't heard a word from you nuts on the subject since!!:boohoo:

Even though the Senate is Majority of Republicans the reality is it is not Veto proof. The only way the GOP could have gotten their agenda through is if they had a majority Senate that was able to override a veto, and they do not...

I know how dare I point this out to you, and let be very clear and remember that neither the GOP nor President Obama wanted to work with each other on anything, so blame for all sides but you will see it differently and scream " Racism " as you always do!

Even though the Senate is Majority of Republicans the reality is it is not Veto proof. The only way the GOP could have gotten their agenda through is if they had a majority Senate that was able to override a veto, and they do not...

I know how dare I point this out to you, and let be very clear and remember that neither the GOP nor President Obama wanted to work with each other on anything, so blame for all sides but you will see it differently and scream " Racism " as you always do!

So all the claims of success if the repubs could just get the House and Senate were just bullshit? All those promises were just more right wing lies? The right is nothing more than political Keystone Cops.

So all the claims of success if the repubs could just get the House and Senate were just bullshit? All those promises were just more right wing lies? The right is nothing more than political Keystone Cops.
and what is happening today in Philadelphia with the true keystone Dems? Who is the DNC chairperson today?

and what is happening today in Philadelphia with the true keystone Dems? Who is the DNC chairperson today?

Unlike the right, we replace people when they are found guilty of wrong doing. You nominate them for president.

Unlike the right, we replace people when they are found guilty of wrong doing. You nominate them for president.
like?

what about all of those Bernie supporters? How does one reconcile what happened to them as a result? Replacing fraud and allowing the results is still fraud. keystone dems still at it.

This coming from a Hillary supporter? You have to be the most ignorant poster on this forum. Also you have no credibility left.

what about all of those Bernie supporters? How does one reconcile what happened to them as a result? Replacing fraud and allowing the results is still fraud. keystone dems still at it.

If that is the best you got, you need to ask Hannity for some new talking points.

This coming from a Hillary supporter? You have to be the most ignorant poster on this forum. Also you have no credibility left.

Your remark will be given all the consideration it deserves.

If that is the best you got, you need to ask Hannity for some new talking points.
Well I know you couldn't handle facts. Thanks for proving a point. Who is this Hannity?

Do the math, yes Obama has veto power, but do tell, exactly what threats has Obama enacted that has made this lowest in US history numbers congress and senate not put up a bill? Cause I can't think of one. As a matter of fact, other than trying to undo ACA, and of course the Hillary shit, can't think of one thing these people have done. Can you?

Hey! We didn't nominate Hillary. Ewes did.

Revisit all the shit they promised if elected....still waiting on immigration reform, tax cuts for the rich, a wall and a partridge in a pear tree.

Yeah, his biggest crime is giving you dumb fucks some reality facts...big mistake

Revisit all the shit they promised if elected....still waiting on immigration reform, tax cuts for the rich, a wall and a partridge in a pear tree.
You will have to wait until President Trump is sworn in.

I wouldn't be surprised if these so called Bernie supporters are Trump implants, just sayin

Slick willy??
Lol

As a result of what?
What happened to Sanders supporters?

You will have to wait until President Trump is sworn in.
Willow, I can't wait for the I told you so moment for you nuts....you guys have yet to back a winner. Its not in your DNA

Forum List

Back