Dead cops on the streets in Dallas!

I am watching the police trying to clear the area to keep people safe and many of them are back talking and disobeying. All because of a far left religious narrative. They want to be in harms way..

This is what happens when police continue to gun down unarmed and/or innocent people and nobody trusts them anymore

Statistically it's a very rare event. Thought dog eaters were good at math?

Keep making racist comments. You're only proving why all this shit is happening

They're saying possible snipers targeting cops in parking garage.

Yeah....let's demilitarize cops immediately.

Maybe if we demilitarized police they wouldn't be committing so many shootings against unarmed people and then there wouldn't be snipers out there trying to gun them down in retaliation.

Just a thought

Yeah demilitarize. With the violence all over America. Great idea. Send Andy Griffith out there.

Maybe if we demilitarized police they wouldn't be committing so many shootings against unarmed people and then there wouldn't be snipers out there trying to gun them down in retaliation.

Just a thought

Yeah demilitarize. With the violence all over America. Great idea. Send Andy Griffith out there.

I completely agree

Just a thought

I completely agree
Nip it in the bud.

What an idiot. The guy on the TV just said they were shot by a sniper. A sniper doesn't shoot tack-tack-tack-tack. That's not a sniper.

This is bad. Shits gonna get a lot worse. This country needs real leadership and not the partisan hacks it has now.

I am watching the police trying to clear the area to keep people safe and many of them are back talking and disobeying. All because of a far left religious narrative. They want to be in harms way..

This is what happens when police continue to gun down unarmed and/or innocent people and nobody trusts them anymore

Statistically it's a very rare event. Thought dog eaters were good at math?

Keep making racist comments. You're only proving why all this shit is happening

When did he turn far left?

Forum List

Back